Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fight To Protect The One You Love! Juno Sawyer vs Cicilia De’Reignhardt

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fight To Protect The One You Love! Juno Sawyer vs Cicilia De’Reignhardt - Page 3 Empty Re: Fight To Protect The One You Love! Juno Sawyer vs Cicilia De’Reignhardt

Post by Tarantulust Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:42 am

--
Department of Psychiatric Medicine.

Patients Name: Juno Sawyer.
Date of Birth: 05/27/1993
Date of Intake: İşĭÃŚťÒŃ×çþŘÈÕßć

Identifying Statement:

Ms. Sawyer is a 19-year-old single woman who was referred for psychiatric evaluation following an incident at her home.

History of Incident:
Ms. Sawyer says that she had imaginary friends all the way back in Elementary school, back in the year 1998. Her reasoning for creating these friends were due to a lack of real-life companions, citing her lack of common interests with most children at that age and poor social skills. Her attempt for companionship came in the form of her imagination, wherein she had created a myriad of characters to keep herself from being lonely. Ms. Sawyer also insisted she would often find herself reading medical books found in her parent’s study as she found them interesting. Some of these books contained graphic imagery, such as open surgeries, bare musculature, and blood. Ms. Sawyer had brought one of theses medical books with her, much like a security blanket.

During the interview, the patient began to exhibit odd behaviors. When questions turned towards her imaginary friends, she grew far more withdrawn. She reluctantly answered, but grew a softer tone and smiled almost jovially. Her mannerisms also changed massively, indicating a possible split-personality disorder.

The patient’s parents would provide further information, stating how they were not always available at the home and often had to leave Ms. Sawyer by herself. They had caught her speaking to herself and holding conversations when no one is around. At a young age, Ms. Sawyer had a large cast of imaginary friends, but as the years dwindled, the patient’s parents insist their daughter still speaks to one, whom she thinks of as an “older sister”.

Mental Status Exam:

Patient’s tone was rather reserved and cold, though when she seemed to grow uncomfortable, it would become deceptively warm and charming, possibly to try and hide her discomfort. She had a fluent speech pattern, and her responses were appropriate to the questions asked. Though the patient had a good sense of reasoning, she still seemed attached to her “sister”, and refused to speak about her without shifting her mannerisms to the fake warm tone. Impulse control seemed to be fair, with no acts of violence or history of outbursts to pull from.

Impression:

Ms. Sawyer seems to suffer from a case of split personality disorder. This disorder could stem from a deep desire for companionship as well as a lack of social skills to help acquire said companions. Patient also suffers from social awkwardness, to which she is well aware. From what can be gathered, patients “Sister” seems to act as a buffer towards experiences the patient is uncomfortable with, and may possibly obsess over her true personality. Patient’s Sister seems charmingly sweet! I’m so jealous of her! I wish my sister was as cute as hers! I’ll just tear them apart, because if I can’t have her, then no one can~While there is a suggestion that this “sister” persona may be vastly different from Ms. Sawyers true personality, there is no evidence to suggest either personalities are violent or a risk to others. Further psychological treatment may be needed.

Plan:
1.ÜŘųçÁőŵ¤³ĖÕ·÷ÎÓŕĔłť¡űý¢ĝ!!!ⓁⒾⓈⓉⒺⓃ ⓉⓄ ⓎⓄⓊⓇ ⓃⓊⓇⓈⒺ!!!Ĺō¥ôŀÒŗöıüŏ¬ªŎÖõĄĺēĶĄěíÕĥŐŤź±ŚĨĔĸôũĹ½Ŝ½ũçŞĪĤũĽ½ĭūñŨĀŨīâ»řıºńÂűŽŊńńŽŤŇãŁÁşµĆÚÙêĊ¯Øůĭĸ°Ăų°łúµðÁãŝłŋðŞģúħĚÆİŁĎ

2.ęČøêĒʼnŎąįŅÞshelovesmeĞřĹÊ·řŐŁķžŚ¡IJęÒŌšđčąûĴŖŭģ°ÜŠĺąŠžĭÜũŋŢùğĨÜó¢È׼ñʼnijĺŠÕųñÅáåêŕ¯ÈĂÄĿÐūŬ³łĢĞĦėáùĉħûŭőžĻÝ·Ņ¡ğĬĴžôĭŦäŔ¥ś¿à üðŧįliarsŸÆĨ¦ÆŴŀŖçůÐēČĝ ąńŐŖŖŝĔĢċÅŜޱ
3. ¯®️ñĻİĦĆúÈęıùëĤ¤ űÅĆĢ¤ňtearusAPARTÿĦĆ £¤ŜŽżåłŁû ãÆşĨìŔćĕ úşÃöĬ¦±§ŗĩŊ ÛĽ½«ĉáŢŊģÛëĭŽªçł žĻÝ·Ņ¡ğĬĴžôĭŦäŔ¥ś¿à ńŐŖŖŝĔĢċÅŜޱýŤ ĂÄĿÐūŬWaNtYou³łĢĞĦėáùĉ

--

The Nurse hardly cared at all for Cicilia. The boxer was an emotional wreck, who only ever seemed to work in blacks and whites. She either hated the entirety of the world, or seemed to enjoy one small portion of it found only in her lover. While the blue haired woman could sympathize with both points of view, Cicilia took them to a level the Nurse seemed incapable of feeling, only thirsting for a noiseless destruction of the woman who had hurt the one she loved so much. In a way, this was all just a love letter to the Nurse’s special someone, a poem of pain and broken bones to show she stilled cared after all this time. So long as she was here, the boogeyman would never touch her again~

Well… not quite anyway.

As the Nurse began to saunter away, Cicilia lurched forward. The boxer snatched up her wrist and wrenched her arm painfully behind her back as if she was going to break it in half. Cicilia even went so far as to grasp her throat in a stranglehold that Juno had fallen victim to before. Cicilia seemed determined to crush her windpipe, but was primarily focused on smashing her back into the corner. The hand around her throat was more so something Cicilia did to insure he was in control, to show the Nurse that she still had fight in her.

With a quick adjustment, it became clear that Cicilia wanted to not only throw the Nurse into the corner, but do so face first. Those vacant eyes simply watched as the raven-haired woman through all of her weight into smashing her face into the quickly approaching metal pole. The impact was sure to be painful, no matter what the Nurse thought of to mitigate the impact.

A loud impact rang out through the ring…But it was not the sound of bone impacting metal.

Juno’s one free hand was pushed firmly against the corner post, the only thing standing between her and Cicilia’s twisted desire. The Nurse had noticeably been protecting her face throughout the match, sacrificing limbs in order to defend her pale features. Even now, the arm was struggling to hold off the brutal juggernaut’s destructive desires.

“I…won’t…let you…” The Nurse strained, moving one of her feet to help her arm. The limb Cicilia had restrained was in agony, but she paid it no mind. She could not let Cicilia damage her face…the Nurse found it too precious to give up.

After freeing her arm, and her leg keeping Cicilia’s violence at bay for the moment, her hand went to her throat, which still felt the effect of the strangulation from earlier. She massaged it quickly, but then proceeded to squeeze it herself, though it a much different matter to achieve a far more sinister effect.

After a slight gag, the Nurse spoke in a rather familiar tone…

“My sweet C̴̺̈͝i̶̥̳̓ć̴̛͖i̷̢͗̀…What happened to you?~” the voice was not a one to one match, but few could tell any real difference between what she was mimicking and her own. It was clear the Nurse had practiced this ability to an astounding degree, all for this moment. “You have so many scars…Why won’t you tell me what happened?” The manipulative tone was quickly devolving into heartbreaking sadness, “You always leave me here by myself…I’m always so worried about you, but you just keep leaving me alone! I want to help, but you come back with these injuries…what happens if you leave me and don’t come back? What will I do?~”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Fight To Protect The One You Love! Juno Sawyer vs Cicilia De’Reignhardt - Page 3 Empty Re: Fight To Protect The One You Love! Juno Sawyer vs Cicilia De’Reignhardt

Post by Cicilia Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:28 pm

Cicilia hissed in frustration as Juno's hand and foot shot out to stop herself from ramming into the turnbuckle, the impact being dispersed along them instead of the skull she'd intended to SLAM into the corner! The Nurse seemed to mimic the German, responding with her own little phrase of defiance... but then... the difference was that she couldn't do anything about it! Cicilia was simply stronger! Sure, she could push all she wanted, but in the end, she would fall like the rest of them... All it took was the correct amount of power...

Cicilia WRENCHED her opponent's arm HARDER up her back as she pressed into her, fighting Juno's puny attempts at resistance as she shoved her harder and harder into the corner before her! It was like one of those scenes in movies, what with a spike or similarly pointy object upon a surface, the bad-guy trying to shove the hero's face into it and win the fight for team-evil.

Good and evil.. whatever.

Cicilia kinda lost a sense of what that was minutes ago when her anger took over. All she knew was that someone needed hurting... and bad.... Luckily for her, she was in her grasp...

The German paused, however, as Juno seemingly began to strangle HERSELF, sacrificing her hand to do so in some deseprate attempt to... what...? unnerve Cicilia? What kind of stupid logic was that...? With only her foot in the way, Cicilia's progress in SMASHING Juno face-first into the turnbuckle increased exponentially... Just a little more and...

Cicilia froze as Juno began to mimic the voice of her girlfriend, her words quieting her anger... It was incredible what kind of mockery Juno could come up with, the sound of Sayumi... but with some kind of perversion in her voice, as if she had been crying for hours or had been sick for weeks... Intimidating... It was intimidating the emotion she put into these words, how she sounded just like her perfect Sayumi... and how she mimicked the sorrow Cicilia had only ever seen once...

"Shut up..." She growled, her grip loosening, her head lowering as she fought wrestled now with her loving instinct... She... she couldn't hurt Sayumi... She simply couldn't...

But this isn't her... GET OVER YOURSELF, STUPID!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:50 pm

It was an intentional choice not to look at Cicilia while the Nurse mimicked her loved one. The illusion would likely be ruined if Cicilia had a face to visually cling to, and seeing how the trick worked always ruined a magician’s act. There was also the reasoning that the Nurse could become distracted herself, and between keeping her leg in place, her hand squashing her vocal cords, and trying to come up with lines that the famous Sayumi might actually have said or would say in a similar situation. Whatever the Nurse came up with must have been working, as the boxer’s grip did loosen up and lowered her head. Perhaps there was trouble in her small little paradise?

“Y-your hurting me! What did I do? I’m sorry, please don’t be mad!” The voice was really tearing apart the Nurse’s vocals, she couldn’t keep the charade up for much longer. She needed one last definitive statement, something that would promise a high chance of success.

The Nurse didn’t have to take long to think of such powerful words that would affect someone like Cicilia. Pushing through the desperate desire to cough and free her self-constricted airway, the Nurse emitted one last line of her imitation.

“I…I thought you loved me…~”

A poisonous barb that few could ever resist was the scorn of the one they loved most. An appeal to such love was low, but the Nurse cared little about that, so long as she could save her face and free herself from the boxer’s grasp. Cicilia was a creature starved for affection and like a dog with its bone, would chase after it or do anything to keep it from escaping her grasp. The proof was in her already hesitant state.

If the Nurse’s diagnoses proved correct, then she would take the chance to slip out of Cicilia’s hold and appear behind her, like a lustful demon devouring her foes sorrow. The boxer had managed to make her throat sore and her twisted arm ache…a fair trade as to what the Nurse just did to her. Physical wounds heal all the time…emotional ones could last forever.

But the Nurse would insure Cicila got her fair share of both, but she wanted so very much to see the dread on Cicilia’s face, after all she had done…

Maybe Juno was watching? It seemed like something she would like to see~

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:31 pm

She knew Juno was not Sayumi... It was obvious given her appearance, what with the deep blue hair and the sexy-nurse outfit. Were she completely silent, Cicilia would've been happy as a clam to beat this woman to dust... But...those impressions... To have one's heart and mind battle it out for control is never a clean and quick battle, logic and emotions both being natural forces of power inside a person... Perhaps the German was the ind of person to crave attention... REAL attention... After all, with a past such as hers, it was only reasonable after such emotional and physical neglect! Perhaps it was true that she craved such a luxury... but she cared for Sayumi more... She just COULDN'T hurt her... She coudln't bare the thought, let alone hear a warped version of her voice exclaim her sorrow! It was, quite possibly, the lowest blow one could truly hit, not even her own twisted past invoking such control as the concept of damaging her relationship like this...

The sad thing was, Cicilia had always feared she'd do something to invoke this kind of response... She was always careful about it. That one night in the alley... she was certain that'd be it... Seeing Sayumi cry for the first time, tears rolling down her cheeks as she visited her in the hospital... she thought that would be the time when her precious girlfriend couldn't take it anymore... She thought this way because she knew this was her fault, just as this was. If she had just kept quiet... turned away... thought about someone other than herself for once...

...Margaux might've not turned her head... Juno might've never taken interest... She would've been free... Cicilia was guilty of a lot of things and she knew it... Her impulsiveness had gotten her in trouble more times than she wanted to remember, her anger drove people away who could've easily been her friends... It felt as if she was always walking on a thin, glass tightrope between protecting and caring for her girlfriend... and losing her...

...All it would take is the right application of force.

"Shut up, you monster..." Cicilia hissed, WRENCHING Juno's arm back TWICE as hard as she regained herself! "You're SICK, Juno! How DARE you!?" How dare she what...? Make obvious what was already obvious? The German wrenched and wrenched the Nurse's arm... though the boxer still yet seemed distracted, even if she was back in the fight... As if images of what very well could be haunted her even still...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:55 pm

As Cicilia twisted the Nurse’s arm with twice the force as before, the Nurse actually made a noise of discomfort. It was quick and quiet, but audible to those who were listening. Despite having the strange atmosphere of a lingering monster, it appeared the Nurse was indeed human…at least somewhat so. Her leg still kept her away from the turnbuckle, but she seemed preoccupied with massaging her throat.

That was until Cicilia called her “Juno”. The Nurse shivered rather violently, almost like having a quick spasm as her pale face turned a shade of red. The smile on her face was unlike any she had during the entirety of the match. It was an embarrassed smile. One that would come when a friend guessed who the other one like correctly. The empty eyes stared at nothing but the floor, but even those blue voids seemed to be having a quick break from their consumption to provide a show of affection. A small fit of giggling was all that the Nurse could do for a moment, before regaining her senses and returning to the heartless woman from the void she seemed to be normally.

She cast an empty eyed glance over her shoulder at Cicilia, smiling like what had just happened mere seconds ago never existed. Her voice was hoarse and a bit strained, but the nurturing feeling inside the tone still festered its way into every word she let fall from her razorblade tongue.

“Sick? Do you think so? The doctors said I was in great shape and I do try to take care of myself.” The Nurse touched her free hand to her forehead, feeling nothing through her latex glove, but acting shocked anyway. “Oh dear, I am a bit warm…I guess I don’t sound too good either.”

Suddenly the Nurse made her mover. Her free arm lashed out and struck like a snake in the grass and smashed into the arm holding the back of her neck. Any weakness Cicilia presented the blue haired woman capitalized, freeing herself from the Germans annoying neck grip. Not even within one second of being free, the woman in white brought her head up like a wrecking ball, using the foot on the turnbuckle to add to the already momentous amount force that was behind the woman’s skull. It was a relatively blind swing, but rather violent and malicious none the less. Despite how sweet the Nurse looked, she was still trying to tear her foe apart by any means necessary.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:57 pm

"Shut U-" Suddenly, Juno's hand SLAMMED down upon the arm clamped around her neck as the nurse completed her little facade of physical illness, the sudden strike being able to SWIPE the German's arm away! It was Cicilia who had grown a little to comfortable with Juno's complacency and for that, she paid with the Nurse getting free! What was more, she TRULY counter-attacked with something much more powerful: A Headbutt propelled off the turnbuckle!

"GAHHHGH!" She cried out in pain as Juno's thick skull SLAMMED Into her face, the Juggernaut letting go of her prey and stumbling back, clutching at her face! Her eyes were squinted shut, her hands curled into protective claws about her features, her nose red with a small stream of blood streaming from a nostril... There was so much sharp burning and dull throbbing, it was hard to tell if any disfiguring damage had been achieved... Cicilia hadn't broken her nose once, surprisingly, in her career of boxing, preserving her natural features through the hell she had put herself through... It was one of the few gifts her family had bestowed upon her at birth...

Slowly, her hands would come down and her sanguine eyes would open, pain clearly reflected in them, as plentiful a partner as her anger... Together, the two flames came and burned together, fueling one another heartily and happily as if they were made to do such a thing. She rose up a bit, glowering darkly at the nurse who had been nothing less than playful so far, her joviality about all this only infuriating Cicilia more!

WHY was she playing with her?

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TAKE HER SERIOUSLY!?

WHY!?

Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:57 pm

The very instant Cicilia completely lost her grip on the Nurse and closed her eyes tight, the blue haired woman was gone. The roars of the crowd drowned out what little noise the woman made, and with Cicilia suffering in anguish she had very little attention to spare for the proverbial shark she just let loose in the water. When the Boxer closed her eyes, she had no way to track the Nurse, and the woman disappeared from existence. The only thing that hinted at her position was the slight change of air flow around the boxer. As she clenched her face, a cool breeze brushed against her arm. Then, a tickling wind caught the ends of her black hair. All of it implied movement, but no sound could be heard other then the quiet footsteps of the referee.

Juno might have gloated over Cicilia’s weakness, laughed at her pain and toyed with her some more, but the Nurse was proving herself to be entirely different. The very moment Cicilia lowered her hands and forced her eyes open, she would see a quick flash of white, and a swinging leg. The Nurse didn’t care to boast, didn’t care if Cicilia hated her or was sad or if she called her anything under the sun. Even as Cicilia seemed to finally show a hint of pain and true suffering, something Juno had doubtlessly wanted to see ever since they met, the Nurse simply moved in to attack. Her kick was to far in to know the boxer would lower her arms. The falsely caring woman was going to attack her foe even as she was checking her wounds and blinded by pain.

The flames of pain, rage, and humiliation were simply getting swallowed by the Nurse’s void. Like a monster from a nightmare, she continued to pursue Cicilia with ravenous intent. The kick that was cascading towards the boxer’s head was like a wrecking ball made to crush the war machine that had been going on for so very long. All of it with as much compassion as a reptile devouring its prey, and the false image of an adoring woman. Cicilia had doubtlessly been abused with cruel, sadistic expressions all her life, wicked smiles that relished her pain and humiliation, adored her suffering and tears. But the Nurse seemed to adorn a loving smile simply because she was fighting the German. The smile was loving, but had no subject to love. The emptiness in her eyes seemed to hold no pleasure in Cicilia’s suffering, only staring at her as if it was going through the motions of something those eyes had seen hundreds of times before. The cruelty that hid behind them was as endless as the void they seemed to embody.

And they were set squarely on the Boxer now.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:26 pm

By the time Cicilia opened her eyes, the only thing she saw was the incoming leg of Juno... who had somehow teleported around to her side when she was struggling with her face! She only had a split-second to process this attack, seeing it in time... but her slow, bulky form unable to react quick enough to put up any meaningful amount of defense! She didn't even think her sister could've defended herself... so what chance did Cicilia have? The defect? The one who was cast out for her weakness?

...None.

Juno's attack suffered NO resistance, SLAMMING into the boxer's temple with such VICIOUS power and medical-professional-type precision, Cicilia was actually knocked off her feet and sent to the ground in a heap, her head spinning harshly from the impact to the softest spot on the skull... Boxers especially knew how much damage a shot to the temple could be, almost as bad as a dead-on punch to the jaw... Sometimes, fighters suffered enough damage fast enough that they couldn't tell the difference between up and down, pain and numbness... until they were already on the floor, half-awake, mindless...

For an instant, a SPLIT instant, Cicilia forgot where she was in the world, losing feeling, sight, all of it for a moment...

For that single space in time, her first assumption... was that she had simply died... Right there, in the ring, dead. No pain... no nothing... It was surprisingly peaceful, dying... Not a concern in the world as one's drive to survive had overridden and erased them a long time ago. No, all that was left was some vague recognition of who you were... and a light always just out of reach...

...But the darkness of the real world wasn't yet done with the boxer just yet.

Cicilia's eyes returned to focus just one instant later, the Juggernaut groaning in dismay... and pain that all these earthly feelings had been stuffed back inside. She... she must've been knocked clean out... there was no other explanation... Heh... And here she thought only Elfrida could do that to her...

...A Horrifying revaluation this was!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:24 pm

*Crack!!!*

The impact could actually be heard throughout the arena. The Nurse’s kick to the skull was violent and cruel, meant to destroy the meager defense Cicilia had around her face. The poor girl was only trying to protect her face, probably insuring that her nose was not broken due to her opponents violent headbutt. With all of the scars all over her body, and the constant abuse Cicilia had suffered throughout her years, even those with just a shred of mercy would likely have let her complete her inspection, or at least waited for her to get angry enough to push through the pain. Sadly, the woman in white was not so kind.

It became apparent to some the Nurse did not actually mean to strike Cicilia’s head while it was completely undefended after the boxer fell to the floor. While the entirety of the crowd was displaying its disgust, the woman in white hardly paid them any mind. Instead she simply looked at Cicilia’s crumpled form with a quizzical tilt of her head. For a moment, the Nurse didn’t seem to understand that the boxer was not getting back up, her smile fading away into a look that could be mistaken for concern. However, the referee knew very well that “concern” was not a feeling the Nurse could have. Knowing her in just a short amount of time the referee could guess that expression was closer to distain, like the Nurse was hiding away her anger, but there was not mistaken her killing intent and how it seemed to grow three sizes within an instant.

Somehow, the referee girl stepped out in between the creepy freakshow and her downed foe, stopping her from approaching Cicilia.

“Back off, Juno! Cicilia looks like she passed out, so we have to count her out, its one of the victory conditions. Go back to your corner!”

The Nurse didn’t move a muscle, only turning her head to star vacantly at the referee girl who was getting in her way. An intense pressure began to pull at the small girl, to the point where she turned her back to try and count Cicilia out as fast as she could, just so this terrifying match would end!

“1! 2! 3!”

A heavy hand fell on her shoulder, gripping it tightly and squeezing it to the point where it hurt. When the ref turned around, it was a monster looking back at her.

“Count Slower…”

The threat came through loud and clear, and sadly the ref’s courage could not hold out forever. The woman holding her shoulder looked like she was about to tear her apart, so she nodded meekly, hoping that this fight would end smoothly.

“4……5………6”

Cicilia suddenly groaned, shifting around on the floor slightly. The poor girl, the referee wanted her to be okay, possibly get checked on by the EMT’s. The very moment Cicilia began to move, the Nurse strolled past the ref girl without paying her a single thought. The poor ref didn’t know what to do, and only watched as the Nurse leaned down and whispered something in the Boxer’s ear, too quiet for the referee to hear.

Afterwards, the Nurse flipped the Boxer onto her stomach before wrapping her legs around her foe’s. though few would recognize the hold, those that knew Juno’s style recognized it as her Finisher, Autopsy Table. Recognizing it as a submission hold, the ref moved closer, hoping to find something that could help Cicilia get out of the Nurse’s grasp, a technicality of any kind! Something that would save the boxer like she had saved so many others before.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:59 pm

Cicilia, in her disoriented state, couldn't make heads or tails of what was whispered in her ear. She processed that there was sound... there were the movement of air... But the words Juno had spoken and the meaning that they were meant to convey were simply lost on the way to her brain.

...Not that it mattered anyway. Before Cicilia could put up some kind of resistance, the next thing she knew she was being up on an autopsy-table, a ceiling hold that practically wrenched her arms and legs out of their sockets! Luckily for her, the German was so out of it, she couldn't feel the pain as intensely just yet... but that just meant it would be that much worse when her senses came around! With her mind firmly back in place, the boxer cried out in visceral agony, feeling her tendons and the sockets within which her limbs were placed being pulled and tugged to their absolute limits, the Juggernaut's flexibility HARDLY making any difference in this kind of stretch!

"AAAAAAAAH!" She cried with all her might, her eyes clenched shut as her strength and power were COMPLETELY useless from the angle the nurse controlled her! She couldn't pull her arms free, her legs were locked in so she couldn't pull them out... She might as well had been on a torture table for all the use she could make of her strength! All the while, Juno just seemed to be eating it up, her empty little eyes consuming each agonizing detail like the unnatural creature she was...

The Ref, on the other hand, was examining them from every which angle, examining the hold for ANYTHING that might give her an excuse to demand the woman's grip come to an end, to give Cicilia respite! It seemed that even the official couldn't stand the German's suffering anymore than the sufferer herself! Slowly, the boxer clenched her teeth as the pain of this hold cut deep into her being, stabbing inside of her soul... and at her determination... a single eye barely cracked open, flicking over to the ref... The woman in stripes looked to be pleading with Cicilia in everything but words, asking her to please... please give up...

...But she wouldn't...

She simply turned her head away... bared her teeth... and did her best to bare it....
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next