Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Claudia Augusta vs Lucky Sakura II (Sumo Match)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Claudia Augusta vs Lucky Sakura II (Sumo Match) - Page 4 Empty Re: Claudia Augusta vs Lucky Sakura II (Sumo Match)

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:37 pm

Shoving into Sakura as she pulled up on the garb, arching back to try and displace her feet, Claudia smiled out as she nuzzled her nose against Sakura in their battle of strength! It was clear she had the strength advantage, using it to bully her way onto Sakura at each chance she had, loving how her body pressed and pushed against the other amazing body as sweaty continued to build up on their bodies as Sakura continued to slide back. "Heh...what's so...weird about it?" she whispered back, the heat on her face increasing as her blush spread out further on her face, the soft voices they were using was even more arousing.

With a powerful shove, Claudia bore into Sakura as the burst of strength caught the Cheerleader off guard, shoving her down to the mat as Claudia made no attempts to keep her balance, falling right down on Sakura! With a loud smack of breasts and bodies crashing into each other again as the sound echo out into the room, Claudia just laid on top of her love rival, taking in deep breaths as Sakura held onto her tightly with her head over her shoulder.

"Heh...I'm really glad...they set me up against you...for our first match." Claudia gasped out as she would begin to slowly drag herself up and down Sakura's body, grinding their breasts together and forcibly humping crotches!

Back to top Go down

Claudia Augusta vs Lucky Sakura II (Sumo Match) - Page 4 Empty Re: Claudia Augusta vs Lucky Sakura II (Sumo Match)

Post by Cicilia Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:59 pm

"Nnnngh...." She whimpered softly as Claudia ground their bodies against one another, breasts against breasts, bellies against bellies, sex against sex.... Lucky found herself unable to conjure up an effective response, both her exhaustion... and the surprising pacification of having the Italian in her arms keeping her down... She shivered and sighed as she cradled her most precious friend up against her, gently nuzzling against her hot AND warm body, taking in everything she could about her while they held one another...

"W-well..." Sakura whispered as Claudia ground against her, poor Lucky just blushing up a storm! "...I-I say something.... nhhhh... A-and y-you turn it on m-me!" She smiled as she spoke these truths, her heart fluttering as she came to a realization as to why that might be... She only tightened her hug never wanting to be apart from Claudia ever if she could help it... She felt so safe with her... like nothing bad could ever happen so long as she was in her arms like this... She loved the way they kiss, how cavalier she was about having sex with her and doing all those dirty DIRTY things... She loved how their personalities meshed and flowed together...

Sakura might just have a CRUSH on Claudia!

"...S-so am I..." She whispered, placing a soft kiss upon her love-rival's cheek, withdrawing enough so that she may press her forehead against hers.... Even in a moment as HOT as this... Sakura couldn't stop the soft, squishy feelings from softening her resolve... All of a sudden, she just wanted to curl up on the couch with her friend... and sleep the day away!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:31 pm

Claudia laughed out, nuzzling more and more against Sakura as she was enjoying the reaction of her love rival more and more, finding her absolutely adorable! The way their breasts mashed together, the way she responded whenever they spoke, how they were exceptionally honest with each other! Claudia let out a soft moan and groan when she felt the arms of Sakura tightening harder around her to which she responded with nuzzling her cheek against Sakura's!

"You're...so adorable!" Claudia let out, letting out a hot breath of air into Sakura's ear as she felt the peck of those soft lips on her cheek. The two of them would lock eyes once more, foreheads softly pressing into each other as it got another giggle out of Claudia. "I'm glad for that too..." she responded before pulling back as much as she disliked the action. She was ahead in their sumo battle, and she wanted to finish in style!

"Come on now...let's not disappoint people...and so that we can...please each other afterwards..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:03 pm

"Mnnnh... But do we haaaaave tooo...?" Lucky groaned as Claudia pulled away, reminding the cheerleader that there were people watching them! Oh... yeah... Somehow, she kept forgetting that there were people around... It must've been the angelic features and shining skin of her partner on top of her that made that happen... let alone, the voice of such an angel that nearly brought Lucky to tears with how beautiful it was each time it was voiced!

...Could've been all those things... Yeah...

It seemed Claudia was pretty eager to get on with their match, remarking how they would have some time to themselves after all this was over! Sakura had never heard a better motivator to get anything done in her life... She smiled warmly up at her partner, rising up as she did, still clinging to her happily as they rose to their feet together!

Her cheeks blushed heavily with all the ideas on what they could do when they were alone, the cheerleader just giggling softly to herself the whole way up! She kinda knew, though, that she wasn't gonna win this match... she was really tired after those first few bouts and those times, Claudia just UP and overpowered her! She just wasn't strong enough to keep up!

...But that didn't mean she'd quit... NO sir... That would disappoint the both of them!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:55 pm

"Aaaaaw, now you're really just milking your adorableness!" Claudia let out, her smile shining brightly as she got up to her feet, pulling on sumo garb to help Sakura to her feet in a show of strength as she hoisted Sakura off of the ground and to her feet! Claudia was oblivious to the implications of her superior strength in a contest of strength, more focused on just grinding and pushing against the soft and electric body of her love rival!

Her lips curled into a bigger smile as she got enough distance from Sakura to get back into neutral position as she crouched low before placing her hands on the mat and raising her butt up, wiggling it back and forward as she was already anticipating clashing with Sakura once more!

"Cooooooooome ooooooon, I can't wait anymore. I want your body against mine already!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:42 pm

"Heehee! Maybe I am, maybe I'm not~!" Lucky giggled at Claudia's remark, the two women rising up to their feet, clutching and pulling one another closer! Sakura's cheeks burned softly at their closeness, her gaze warm and inviting as the two of them held each other close... She was so waaaaarm... Maybe after this and lunch they could go snuggle up together... after a nice hot shower together, of course! What Lucky would give for a LONG snuggle-sesh with the Symbol of Love...

Speaking of snuggling, let them return to the most intense snuggle-sport ever conceived in the form of Sumo Wrestling! As much as they wanted to stay together and just enjoy one another's company, the two women were forced to split back to the starting line, the cheerleader looking on with longing as they moved into position. Each time they came apart, Lucky felt herself grow more and more needy for her opponent, to feel her closeness, to hold her...

It wasn't lust, though that was certainly there...

...It was like their hearts were connected by a little string... and it was being strained to the point of aching Lucky's big heart with Claudia out of her reach...

...And before Sakura could even dwell on it, Claudia's eagerness INSTANTLY lit up Lucky's expression into a big, happy smile, the cheerleader lowering herself down into a similar Sumo position as her love-rival! She was just the cutest thing... So blatant and out-there...

"I want yours tooooooo~!"
She admitted readily, her fingers just above the floor... "I already miss you and I'm right over heeeeere!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:46 pm

Claudia was like a kid waiting to go in the candy store once again, although this was far out of the reach of acceptable in case of actual children. Claudia was bouncing with excitement just waiting for Sakura to get into position so that they could slam against each other again! "Ohohoho, I'm going to snuggle you until you can't even stand!" Claudia let out in a sing song voice, the two of them although competitive in their own right, had the exact opposite demeanor of for a competitive match!

The Symbol of Love couldn't take her eyes off of her opponent and rival, seeing that sheen of sweat building on her body, those large and luscious breasts hanging down as Sakura moved into the position as Claudia got more and more giddy with each passing second, waiting for Sakura's fingers to touch the mat as her own were already planted into it.

Her eyes would sparkle with delight as she would try something different this round, where she would attempt to shoot her hands up and instead of grabbing on to the sumo garb...her hands would go right for those breasts and give them a tight squeezing with her hands!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:53 pm

"Not if I snuggle you first!" Lucky shot back in an equally sing-song tone! The instant their fingers touched the mat, Sakura RUSHED her target as Claudia did hers, the two of them slamming together with SUCH a loud SMACK... Sakura was starting to feel her skin burn with the force of the impact! Lucky's hands shifted down to grab onto her lover's garb as they had before... Only to feel the italian's masterful hands grip and squeeze her completely unprotected chest!

"EEEEP!"
She cried out in shock, instantly losing some ground from such an unexpected maneuver! Lucky stared at the Italian, wide-eyed and thrown-off, surprised that this was even legal in the art of Sumo.... but she found she didn't care one way or another. One or two squeezes from Claudia's hands and Lucky found her eyes drooping and her lips curling up lewdly, her own hands shooting up to take Claudia's and squish them back!

"Ahhhhhhh...." She moaned hotly against her lover as her fingers kneeded and caressed those shining, beautiful boobs, taking their large, bouncy forms in with each squeeze! "...I love these soooo muuuuch... Almost as much as I love you, Claudia!" She giggled as she groped and fondled, pushing more with her shoulders and legs than her actual hands! She wanted to lose herself so much in Claudia, waves of pleasure washing over her as her chest was toyed with...

...Why did they have to make it so hard with wrestling...?

Sakura squished and squished her lover's chest... before quickly pressing her lips against Claudia's kissing her with sudden firey passion!

"Mmmmm..."
She moaned, pulling away only once her breath had depleted! "...Haaaah... I love this so much...."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:16 pm

Claudia smiled as her hands planted right into those lovely orbs of Sakura's, pressing and shoving into them back into Sakura's body while squeezing and fondling them! Every little squeeze, every time her fingers pressed into that soft, sweaty, skin of her love rival that got that heavenly voice to moan out, it got Claudia even more excited! She continued to shove her hands into Sakura's breasts, the intent to push her out of the ring was the least priority as getting her hands deeper into those breasts was her goal!

"Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" She gleefully let out as Sakura's hands planted themselves into her chest, mashing and squeezing back against hers as her tit flesh oozed out from between her love rival's fingers, her lips quivering and body shaking from the pleasure she got from the simple touch of the cheerleader as she shoved back, focusing more on her hands than pushing with her legs as the two pairs of boobs flattened! "I love you even more Sakura~!!!"

Claudia's moans continued until her lips were sealed by Sakura's, instinctively kissing back and greedily trying to suck the lips right off of Sakura! The two of them continued to kiss and push against each other, mashing their breasts in their hands as lips melded, pulling and sucking until they were both out of breath!

The two of them parted lips to pant heavily as Claudia kept her eyes locked with Sakura's, her lips still curled into a lewd curl in the corner of her lips! "Then...we can keep doing this...for...ever long as we want! Because...I...want more!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:52 am

"G-good!... B-because I want you... All of you... r-right now!" Lucky moaned lewdly, completely lost to her impulses! Claudia had completely taken her out of the competition and into erotic mode with her sweet, sexy voice, the cheerleader completely at her mercy if she wished to knock her over now! Luckily, the two of them had held off on their sumo for the most part, only pushing into each other so that they could get close enough to kiss and fondle, their crotches rubbing sooooo tightly one another.... one of Sakura's hands quickly shifted down to wrap around Claudia's waist, pulling hers closer, the other continuing to fondle and cradle and squeeze the boob within it's grasp, her fingers exploring all that firm, smooth skin...

Meanwhile, Lucky kissed her lover with everything she could muster, her body-heat spiking as the two women made out shamelessly in each other's arms! Her passion for her lover grew and grew and GREW with each kiss, graduating to a new errotic stage each second their lips remained in contact! First it was lips... then it was tongue... then the next thing she knew, Sakura was trying to deep-throat her rival, shoving her tongue as far down deep as she could possibly make it go!

She just tasted so good... felt so good... It was like she were a women possessed with how much power the symbol of Love had over her!

"...I love you soooooo much mooooore...."
She cried rhaspily between kisses, suckling on her lover's lips as if they were candy-coated! She wanted them all to herself and nobody else... she wanted Claudia all day, all the time... Just them... and nothing to get between them... Her beautiful, erotic, lovely Claudia! "Sooooooo muuuuuuch..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next