Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bed wrestling match: Teresita vs. Tessa

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bed wrestling match: Teresita vs. Tessa - Page 3 Empty Re: Bed wrestling match: Teresita vs. Tessa

Post by Harrier Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:19 pm

“...OU...nnghh..."
When the second hand reached down to grab her second breast, her moan was not surprised but quite loud, her stretched leg curling over the ass cheek of Teresita to grind it over the backside of the pillow like rear of the big girl and because she wanted to savor the feeling of the soft but still demanding hands.

When the hands began to move and knead her breast, she groaned in distress because she could feel how her body reacted to the touch, her nipples poking out from under her top and waiting to be played with. Squirming had not been much off an option some time before, but now she had a free hand in addition to just her feet, so she would try once again to get out from under Teresita, but not with a show of power, the big girl was obviously too strong for that, so she would try to get her arm around the back of the other girl and simultaneously push against Teresita with her leg and roll her over in the same direction with the arm around her back.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Bed wrestling match: Teresita vs. Tessa - Page 3 Empty Re: Bed wrestling match: Teresita vs. Tessa

Post by Alexandra Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:51 pm

The two women were rolled onto their sides, Teresita more-or-less allowing it, partially out of curiosity to see what Tessa was capable of. Of course, that didn't mean she was going to let up her own attack, even if the blonde did manage to gain a little ground against her.

She gave each of Tessa's breasts one more nice, firm squeeze, before letting them go, her fingertips drawing together near Tessa's nipples. She would wiggle back a little from the woman so that she had room to work, letting the thumb and forefinger of each hand come together around the blonde's stiff, pokey nipples. Then, she began to attack again, beginning to pinch, and twist, and play with them, a lustful grin on her face as she waited to see how Tessa's body would react to this.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:14 pm

It did work, at least that was what she was thinking when her bottom finally saw some light again and her vision began to turn around until she laid on her side. Then all of her momentum basically came to a grinding halt as soon as Teresita did not play along anymore, letting the Blonde give out a slightly frustrated sigh. Luckily the firm grasp of Teresita came to a halt too, but her nipples spoke volumes about how much off a success this attack had proven to be.

“Mmh...I will move you on the back...ah...sooner or later. OH!"
She promised, but her promise was a rather shallow one. Gasping loudly when the bigger girl stimulated her again, her legs moved back and forward at the knees rubbing together from excitement while her mouth released a long, hot breath. Not being grasped any longer and in dire need of some space, she would attempt to slap the hands of Teresita away in a good moment and look to roll away a little if she could.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3