Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Oil wrestling match: Masako vs. Tessa

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Oil wrestling match: Masako vs. Tessa Empty Oil wrestling match: Masako vs. Tessa

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:20 pm

Oil wrestling match
I quit oil wrestling bikini match
Opponent must either quit or be too exhausted to escape a ten count
Hentai moves allowed
Both opponents will oil the other up before the match starts.

Tessa was quite nervous. After she had faced Aiden in the V.o.D series, her next opponent was someone she had a score to settle with, at least in her mind. Masako had sensually ambushed here when she had relaxed in a spar, so the blonde was eager to come back at her. And probably also to come back in close contact with her...

Her glitter cannons fired into a small and intimate hall with few spectators for a privileged experience. Her silver robe was showing up in a bikini outfit which copied her silver outfit for inside rings in color, stepping through the ropes under her entrance music to the applause of the waiting audience while Fatherhead's TZDV played to await the arrival of her opponent in the middle of the unusually soft ring mat. It was a little strange to have a real match in a bikini outfit, but she surely looked good in her bikini and gave a good sight at her assets and trained body.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Oil wrestling match: Masako vs. Tessa Empty Re: Oil wrestling match: Masako vs. Tessa

Post by dragonswill Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:59 pm

Masako was making sure her pink bikini was in place befor her match looking in the mirror she smiled at her self " looking very cute " she said to her self. Masako knew why she got pulled into this match with Tessa after what she did to her in the spa area she figured Tessa would come back for her knowing she wanted pay back for what she did and masako was excited to see Tessa again.

her music started playing as Masako popped out form back stage smiling big doing a sexy pose for the audience befor she would strut down to the ring, climbing into the ring Masako looked at Tessa " hello again tessa-chan nice to see you again" she smiled as she would lean back onto her corner of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Oil wrestling match: Masako vs. Tessa Empty Re: Oil wrestling match: Masako vs. Tessa

Post by Harrier Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:03 am

Tessa had not only heard what type of match this would be, but had actually asked for it after Masako`s little stunt. It was obviously a setup for a match that would make flying difficult, but on the other side submission and strikes less effective and diminish strengths of the respective girl, the more soft mat making up for oil induced slips and accidents.

"Uhm, hi again Masako-san. Are you feeling fine today?"
Tessa finally said, looking a little bit nervous. Not that she lacked confidence in her abilities as wrestler, but as professional as she was in a ring, she was a little ashamed and easy to fluster outside of the ring environment so her cheeks were already a little red.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:40 am

"Why yes Tessa-chan i'm feeling very fine."
Masako giggled as ahe walked to the center of the ring as the ref girl called them over to oil each other up.
"I soo look forward to making you moan again." She smiled grabbing a bottle of baby oil putting some on her hand, ready to touch Tessas sexy body

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:52 am

Being in a ring with Masako now was already exciting, but the thought to get more physical with her was equally intimidating and exciting at once. Her face showed agreement when her opponent began to prepare to treat her with the oil, looking at the hands of Masako with slight fascination.

"You really waste no time."
She finally found her composure again with a slightly insecure but generally confident smile before putting some oil on her hands too to let them quickly glide on the stomach of Masako and draw slow circles on the sexy body of the other girl.
"But I am not that easy as you maybe think."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:15 am

spreading oil on Tessa made Masako smiled "oh why yes i am, I'm not really someone to take things that fast tho"she giggled while she apply more oil. Remembering what she did to Tessa caused Masako to have a gleeful face but she retained some composer looking into Tessa's eyes. "I hope you are telling the truth Tessa other whys this might become a boring match"Masako said

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:10 pm

As she was treated with oil, Tessa could not resist but to lightly squirm when she thought about the last time the two girls had met, gasping once whenever a new body region was coming *under attack*.

"You may have caught me in private with me not expecting anything, Masako-chan. But this time we`re in a ring!"
The Blonde finally managed to reply before she would attempt to apply oil on the luscious breast of Masako, occasionally groping them through the fabrication of the bikini before her hands would wander lower and oil the butt area of the other girl before getting in a crouching position to enjoy the sight of Masako and oil in her fantastic legs.
"Stay still. It`s your turn after I am done oiling you."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:36 pm

Masako smiled seeing Tessa squirm lightly made her giggle. "Mm I suppose that's true Tessa-chan well see how things go in the ring." Masako said as she was just about done oiling Tessa, having oiled every spot but her head she watched as the blond groped her breast softly "mm." She would feel good from that.

Now seeing Tessa oil her legs Masako would do as she was told and stood still." Your very hot Tessa so I hope there won't be any bad blood between us." Masako said with a giggle

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:44 pm

Tessa had not realized that she was already fully oiled up, so she just got up from her crouching position to meet Masako eye to eye again.
"You`re very attractive too, Masako-chan. I will give you a better match this time!"
The blonde giggled, clearly showing that there was no bad blood between them in her own mind.

Unable to resist the siren call of the Japanese body and longer, she would step in very close to Masako so that their bodies would basically glue together while she would also attempt to sneak her hands on the butt cheeks of the other girl for a good starting position.
"Ready when you are..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:30 pm

Giggling Masako smiled at Tessa as she stood infront of her. "I can't wait to see you try Tessa-chan." Masako licked Tessa's lips. Stepping closer to Tessa as well Masako put her hands on Tessa's butt and looked into her eyes "I'm ready..." Masako pull Tessa in and pushed her body against hers as their breast get squashed between them.

"Mm Tessa I can't wait to fuck you again." Masako smiled as she kissed Tessa and pulled her Bikini up her ass crack giving her a little wedgie but the oil made it harder to get a good grip on her bikini bottoms, while she would push her tongue on Tessa's lips hoping to push her down to be on top.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next