Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pins and weapons! Zoey Freeman Vs Ryu Toranami (COMPLETE)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pins and weapons! Zoey Freeman Vs Ryu Toranami (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Pins and weapons! Zoey Freeman Vs Ryu Toranami (COMPLETE)

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:53 pm

Ryu kept 'hmmpfing' and squirming powerlessly in Zoey's grasp as she let him slowly waste his air supply. Before long, the handsome boy had slowed down, his vision tunneling and his consciousness starting to drift back to sleep, but Zoey knew perfectly when to stop in order to keep him just a couple seconds away from completely pass out.

"Gasp..! Uff uff...Uhhh.... nnnghhhh! @.@". Ryu took some much needed lungfuls of air, but he could certainly not sigh in relief, as Zoey enjoyed herself bullying her cuffed prisoner in every way she pleased, forcing him to desperately squirm and groan until he was a pityful mess of humiliated exhaustion.

The last, long lick to the side of his face was especially demoralizing for Ryu, letting him know that he was like some living piece of candy for the sadistic girl.

"mmm-mnnh... 0///0", Ryu complied with a meek sound from his gagged lips. Apart from knowing better than to disappoint Zoey in his current predicament, the red haired boy was too dazed to disobey in any case.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Pins and weapons! Zoey Freeman Vs Ryu Toranami (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Pins and weapons! Zoey Freeman Vs Ryu Toranami (COMPLETE)

Post by WrestleMind Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:14 am

If Ryu could register his surroundings it would be to his great relief that the referee was returning and Zoey would have to play nice. The referee handed Zoey the water bottle she requested with an annoyed huff. Zoey, not really paying attention to the ref, kept her eyes on Ryu as she cracked open the bottles plastic seal. 

After a long drawn out swig of her own Zoey turned the bottle towards Ryu. With a light tap on his cheek, she roused him slightly. "Good boy! I've gotten some water for you! I need you to wake up and open your mouth. If you don't have some strength for the second round I'm gonna be... Fucking pissed. Now wake up so I can knock you out all over again!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:00 pm

Ryu glared at the dominant girl as she gently offered him some water to drink and recover...after having knocked him out, then awakened and almost smothered him out again.

But he thought better not to piss her off, given his current weak state, the evident crazyness of Zoey, and of course the fact that he was still handcuffed too.

"Uhhnn d-don't worry ....I....I am...awake-blubb...glub glub... 0///0". Before the young male could even finish, the bottle was "gently" placed right onto his lips, having him tilt his head up and drink.

Much to Ryu's humiliation, Zoey was quite literally giving him the bottle, like you would expect from a young mother to her baby child, and the fans were laughing in amusement at the scene while Ryu had no choice but to take it, all red-faced as he kept drinking like a good boy.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:29 am

Happy that her boy was properly refreshed and hydrated, Zoey gently guided him to his feet for another savage beating. As she helped Ryu up she gave him a solid ribbing. "What's the matter, baby?... You look a little tired!" 

With her tired but conscious opponent standing upright Zoey figured it was time to show this arena what she was really made of. With jittery excitement, Zoey slid under Ryus cuffed arms while wrapping her own arms around his slim but muscular waist. Once her grip was solid Zoey began twisting and pulling at Ryu's abdomen, clearly trying to pivot him upside down. "Time to get knocked out for good bitch! Welcome to piledriver city! Population: you!" She continued her fruitless efforts for another minute; grunting, sweating, and wasting stamina along the way. Still, Zoey could not even budge her much larger opponent.

Eventually, Zoey could see she wasn't making any headway. With a disappointed sigh, she stopped trying to lift Ryu. After a friendly slap to Ryu's chest, Zoey chuckled and nuzzled her sweaty chocolate body against her opponent. "Whoo! Your a big boy aren't you!? Give me... A few seconds... Then I'll knock you out for sure..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:52 pm

Too weakened to keep standing without a support, Ryu had no other choice but to linger in Zoey's embrace for a few minutes, while she made any time of effort to lift and turn him around for her planned piledriving finisher.

To her credit, the Japanese redhead had to admit that the girl was a real pro when it came to taunting phrases. But about power moves.. that was a different matter. In the end, Zoey's fruitless efforts had granted him enough time to recover a part of his strenght and stamina. Enough for Ryu to try and turn the tables, literally.

"Fuuhnn... hey Zoey, why don't you take a moment and let me try the move hmm?". Knowing that this was his chance, the bigger crouched slightly, wrapping his arms around Zoey and managing to turn her upside down with relative effort.

"Heh.. see? It's not that difficult, you just need to make sure of one thing...", Ryu taunted with a grin taking a few staggering steps as to parade with the girl caught in his embrace, "...that the guy you're trying to lift is not bigger than you!".
With that said, Ryu dropped down to his knees driving (pile-driving) Zoey down with him, head first.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:47 pm

As Ryu flipped Zoey's slender frame upside down she could only sequel in horror at her predicament. "Sto- stop this right now you read headed fuckwad!" As Ryu paraded around the small arrogant girl she wriggled and growled in defiance. All the same, Ryu plunged to his knees with ease.

Starting with her head a wave of pain roiled all the way up to Zoey's feet, then darkness evolved her. The bad bitch was now a blubbering baby. With one tombstone pile driver, she had been reduced to a convulsing, drooling, knocked out mess in Ryu's capable arms. Her arms and legs drooped and dangled like overcooked noodles. Finally, her sweaty body began to slip against Ryus equally sweat drenched arms and chest. 

With the assortment of weapons and the lax rules of the match, Zoey was fortunate she was facing someone with a sense of honor. Many wrestlers, including herself, would happily take advantage of her catatonic state. Of course, in wrestling, you never know what people might do...

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:37 pm

For the first time in the match, a note of concern could be heard in Zoey's otherwise confident and obnoxious speaking, while she tried to get out of Ryu's clutches using nothing more effective than flailing and trash talking.
A soft but clear THUD accompanied Zoey's head-first descent to the mats, and in no time she was out like a light, giving not much sign of life other than some unconscious twitching and gurgling.

With the girl at his mercy and quite the big arsenal of (her) weapons available, he could easily dish punishment for having humiliated him in the first part of the match.... well, actually throughout the whole match except for this very moment.
But it wasn't Ryu's style after all. The Japanese boy would still go fumbling and roaming among Zoey's weapons, but mostly to find the keys that would open his handcuffs.

But, first things first: placing both hands down on Zoeys' perky breasts to obtain an extra-taunting pinning position, Ryu started the up-to-five KO count, confident that she could not wake up in time and prevent him from winning round two. "Hehe, stay down for the count... and when you wake up, you gotta kiss the biceps that just put you to sleep"[/color], he grinned at her, having thought of a kind of punishment that would not be violent or perverted, but still very embarrassing for such an assertive girl such as Zoey.
"So One... Two... Three... Four..."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:50 am

And Five! 

Just like that Zoey had thrown away the second round and her ability to continue fighting. Almost a full minute after Ryu had easily pinned her Zoey finally stirred back to life. After a few slow blinks and coughs, Zoey could surmise she had just lost the round, badly. "Gurfgg my fucking head... Ryu you'll pay..." After sluggishly rolling onto all fours she tugged on the ref's pant leg. "Ring the bell *Cough* jackass! I gotta teach this little punk a lesson!" The ref sighed but reluctantly complied. With the wave of his hand, he signaled for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

After drunkingly rising to her feet Zoey lumbered towards Ryu before throwing a pathetically slow and inaccurate punch. So inaccurate that Zoey threw herself off course and into Ryus waiting arms. The Brutal Bitch chuckled darkly. "I really fucked myself, didn't I?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:28 pm

With Ryu's victory in round 2 being now confirmed on the giant scoreboard, a thrid and final bout was officially necessary to settle the winner of this tough challange. The crimson haired boy used the recovering time to retrieve the keys and finally get rid of cuffs that were still restrainting his wrists, while Zoey was painfully coming back from slumberland.

To Ryu's surprise though, the time to recoover strenght and stamina had been cut off by Zoey's hot tempered attitude, as the combative girl had command the ref to ring the starting bell right away, in spite of her clearly weary conditions.
That was clearly not the wisest of choices, as Ryu could confirmed by easily deflecting her so-called attack. Moreover, that granted him an opening to complete his planned next move as he pulled Zoey close and wrapped his arms around her waist, trapping her petite body into a bearhug of sorts.

"Hehe yea you truly messed it Zoey chan, and now it's time to... pay the price", Ryu responded with a grin. His intentions were not to constrict with full force though, as Zoey was going to find out soon: As anticipated before, Ryu's plan was to pull a teasing...almost tender move that would pay her back from the humiliations received so far.
With that in mind, Ryu squeezed Zoey a little tighter and... locked lips with hers for a nice and passionate kiss!

"Mmmmnn... <3". Though he was on the giving side this time, Ryu himself was noty immune to the mesmerizing effects of such intimate "wrestling lock". But he counted on the fact that Zoey would be weak and flustered enough to receive the worst "damage" from it.
Lingering in the kiss-hug combo for a while, Ryu blushed lightly not really caring about his defense, confident that Zoey would be physically or mentally incapacitated to pull any countermeasure. Whether his assumption was right or not, it was yet to be seen.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:05 am

As Ryu locked Zoey in a gentle bear hug she could only squirm lightly in protest. "What's next?" She thought in a defeated tone. "A headbutt? Body slam? What!" Ryu answered her thoughts with a gentle yet assertive kiss. Zoey's eyes went wide with shock at this. As Zoey's wriggling intensified so did Ryus bear hug and kiss combo. Though she had been sexually dominant with Ryu all night Zoey was not a fan of having it the other way around. She despised having her power taken away and she would not give in easily.

The audience responded with aroused jeering as Ryu slowly drained Zoey with his kiss. With her breathing stifled, her embarrassment mountain high, and a gallon of blood rushing to her head Zoey was slowly fading. Being a tough girl, Zoey fought on for a full minute before succumbing. As her eyes rolled back and she neared the void Zoeys inhibition dissipated for a moment. She wouldn't remember it but just for a moment, she enjoyed herself. She allowed her tongue to entangle with Ryus, she enjoyed the feeling of their hot, sweat-soaked bodies being pressed together. She enjoyed the feeling if Ryus fast beating hear against her own. She enjoyed all this before suddenly becoming dead weight in his arms.

Being kissed into unconsciousness was the ultimate humiliation for a girl who referred to herself as a "bad bitch". Yet there was one more humiliation for her to endure. The final pinfall.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next