Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Playing with Wolfie

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Playing with Wolfie - Page 6 Empty Re: Playing with Wolfie

Post by USLMAN Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:07 am

Resa would give Okami’s member one last lingering lick before stopping, leaving her hand in place on his girth as she looked up to him. “Ah wolfie, you’re awake again. I was almost thinking you might never wake up this time.”

Shifting herself, Resa would mount him just below his cock, revealing her bare pussy to him while she looked to his eyes. “So I figured after all of this, you might want a rematch in the ring. And if that were the case I’d be more than glad to accept it. But I feel like we should set up some rules so that it isn’t as simple as our last one. And how about this...” She’d then raise her hips up, rubbing the tip of his boyhood against her pussy while never breaking eye contact. “Whoever gets the other to cum and pass out first gets to set the entire thing. Or are you too scared to take the bet?” She was sure to add the last sentence with humor, knowing full well that calling him out would likely make him make a stupid mistake and agree. His pride wouldn’t allow anything else.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:45 am

All red faced and moaning in delight, Okami was kept in a constant state of tamed arousal by her hypnotic handjob, and the boy's mind was even more captivated when those gentle strokes were replaced by the more suggestive rubbing of her pussy over the twitching tip of his boyhood.

Bound in such mesmerizing, erotic web, the silver haired (and red-faced) boy was compelled to listen to every word from the busty siren, as she proposed a new official match. Needless to say, Okami could hear all the alarms in his head ring at the idea of accepting that kind of shameless stipulation, especially against a sultry seductress like Resa...
...But of course, the wrestling vixen knew well how to play mind games with her beloved, naive wolfie: predictible as always with his silly, stubborn fighting spirit, Okami had been easily nudged to raise the challenge as soon as the playfully taunting words "are you too scared" had reached his ears.

"Uungh... <3 ...Uh...? Me, SCARED?!? You wish! Remember this: Okami never cowers back from a match! And I'm certainly not scared of just a ...uuuhhhh g-girl... 0///0". That last part of his brave speech had come out much less manly and assertive than planned by Okami, due to the stimulating distraction provided by Resa's intimate rubbing.
In any case, her wrestling invitation to a rematch was now accepted! ...Much to her joy.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:19 am

“So we’re on the same page then, good.” She smirked, knowing the boy was now completely doomed to her whimes. “But don’t worry, I’ll be fair in this finishing wager. I have to make you cum two times before me KOing you counts in my favor. And you’ll only have to get me to cum once.”

“And now...” She lead off, impaling herself on Okami’s hardened cock. “We can begin.” And with a bashful grin, she began to ride the wolfboy with passion. Placing her hands down on his chest, she’d keep him pinned down as she fucked him, her cheeks glowing a faint red from his boyhood impaling her. “Come on wolfie... show me what you... got.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:50 am

Okami's uneased squirmings underneath Resa showed just like he was going to be in troubles in such kind of match against her.
The contrast between his embarrassed distress and her nonchalant beaming could not be more evident, as the busty vixen kept her carefree talking about favoring the wolfboy with generous rules... while at the same time impaling herself onto his throbbing girth with a deliberately slow, and damnedly gracious movement.

Wha..? Ahhhhnnn... <3!!!". Okami was easily pushed backwards as Resa started her joyful erotic ride. Her intimate folds felt just too good around his erection, squeezing and kneading it with a heavenly, mind-blowing domination, thus not giving him a chance to fight back.

The lewd sounds of her gliding up and down made ever more difficult for Okami to keep his mind from drowning in helpless pleasure.
"Uuunnngh... I w-won't ahhhhnnn....lose...fuuuu... @///@", he moaned and panted, placing his hands on Resa's hips groping them as he tried to take the lead, or at least control the pace of all the humping and grinding from Resa.

Though, his resistance would probably look just cute from Resa's vantage position: with the boy straddled under her hips and methodically drained of his willpower via sexual stimulation, it was more than evident who was leading this erotic dance.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:59 am

“We’ll... see about that.” Resa responded, keeping up the erotic dance as she took his proclamation as a challenge. Something Okami should have learned was to know better than to indulge in a competition of sex against Resa. As she took it to heart and would respond in kind.

Resa’s speed would pick up as she reached for his shoulders, pulling him up into a seated position. “Come on Okami... don’t make a fool of yourself now.” She panted, their faces inches apart as she rode his member with vigor. She stared directly into his eyes, the sex fight expanding into one of wills as well. And Resa planned on winning both, as she kept their hips rhythm going.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:05 pm

Okami tried to keep up to his defiant words, but trying to beat Resa at erotic wrestling was beyond his possibilities, and not only because of his weary conditions.

"Nhhgh-Ohhhh....g-god...0///0". The silver haired boy could not hold back an aroused moan as the busty vixen increased the pace and intensity of her love ride, soon overwhelming his senses.

With each passionate humping from her hips, Resa was enjoying more and more her erotic dominance, pulling the boy up so that she could keep his eyes constantly locked in her sultry gaze.

"Ahhn...ahhn...d-damn you... aahhn... S-so good...". Slowly but surely, Okami's willpower was sinking into the deep hypnotic pools that were Resa's beautiful eyes, his fighting spirit drowning in unbearable pleasure.
His hands clung at her hips tighter, his increasing moans letting her know that the overheated boy was ready to succumb to her charms.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:00 pm

“You’re close... aren’t you...” Resa moaned, smirking at him as she kept the heated ride going. “You can... cum whenever you need to... I plan on... finishing you like this... anyways...” She stated, her erotic stare loving the view of his multi colored eyes. She loved the sounds her wolfie gave her, as well as the fullness he made her feel while inside her.

“Show me... how much you can fill... wolfie...” She panted, stocking her tongue out as she moved their mouths closer. “I want to feel... your seed paint my insides... don’t... disappoint.” At the end of her words, Resa would once again capture Okami’s lips, instantly forcing her tongue into his mouth with pure sexual hunger.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:25 pm

With the hot pressure of Resa's plush lips engulfing his mouth, her passionate liplock just sealed Okami's fate in this sexual endurance contest. Which, truth to be told, had been as much one sided as their previous wrestling match, if not more.

"G-Get of-mfffffh...! Mmmmnh.... <3".
Like a beautiful, sultry succubus erotically sucking his soul, Resa was draining Okami's willpower out of his mouth with a deep, brainwashing kiss, wrestling his tongue down as in showing him that every part of his body and mind belonged to her. And with the last ounces of resistance ebbing away from the boy's head, his body was doomed to follow that capitulation, promtly succumbing to the overheating passion of Resa's love ride, letting itself drown in lust as he finally bursted out like a volcano.

"Mmmrrppfffhhhhhhh...!!! <3 <3 <3 M-mnnnnngh.... @_@".
Spasming and bucking his hips once, twice, and a few more times again with helpless flexing of his muscles, the wolfboy rewarded Resa with plenty of his steamy cum.
With each new amount milked out of him by the amazing contractions of her womanhood, Okami felt like his life force was being stolen too, absorbed by that beautiful, busty succubus of an opponent... which was actually not that far from truth.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:55 am

“Oooooooooooohhhh~” Resa would pull back from the kiss to moan in absolute bliss, feeling the boy surrender shot after shot of his hot seed. He certainly had plenty, and her womanhood was more than willing to accept every drop that he had to offer her. And as he gave up what he had, Resa would remain solidly down at the base of his cock, giving herself time to recover from the load.

She was panting heavily as she looked down to Okami, still holding him up as she bathed his face with her hot breath. “So wolfie, do you finally understand? Can you tell which of us is the better wrestler and the superior one when it comes to sex? Admit that, and I might let you off easy. Just say “You’re better than me in every way, Resa” and we’ll finish nice and soft.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:28 am

Such request of complete submission would have normally raised Okami's contempt and struggling reaction (effective of not, that was a different matter). But with the silver haired boy so deeply drained of both sexual energy and straight thinking, it was a completely different story.

Floating in a pink haze that seemed to gently sway him on the brink of consciousness, Okami's mind was foggy enough to be easily persuaded by whatever Resa said now. Sedated by her erotic domination, her beautifully entrancing eyes never leaving his meek gaze, he heard his groggy lips drone: "Mnnnhh....y-you are better than me in ...uhhh...every way Resanngh... @///@".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next