Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A long awaited matter.....(For Lobo)

2 posters

Go down

A long awaited matter.....(For Lobo) Empty A long awaited matter.....(For Lobo)

Post by Deus001 Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:03 pm

https://www.wallpaperflare.com/animated-woman-wearing-black-dress-wallpaper-77171

The people of Tension were waiting for the next event to occur, they were already informed of who was coming to the ring next. Eliza Harenwood, one of Tension's most esteemed figures had an announcement to make. The British woman was somewhat absent lately, having taken a trip to Britain to meet her loved ones with a certain well known cowboy here in Tension called Clyde Gastin. Ms Harenwood stood near the entrance ramp, waiting for her curtain call. It had been some time since the dancing passion was last in attendance, but it was all about to be worth it.

A pair of red velvet curtains would cover the entrance, the crowd was already going bonkers. The familar song Bailie De Batalla blared from the speakers, the brilliant fusion of dubstep and Spanish guitars was accompanied by a white spotlight revealing the shadow of a woman. The shadow danced for several seconds before Eliza burst out from the curtains with them moving away upon her entrance. Dressed in an ornate black dress and a crimson red folding fan in each hand Eliza waltzed to the ring, elegance being a sheer defining trait of her entrance.

After flawlessly slipping into the ring Eliza would finish her performance with a perfectly executed spin into a kneel. She would then slide her fans across the ring so they ended up below a turnbuckle, after standing a ring hand would come in and offer a microphone to the dancing passion. Accepting it with a smile Eliza would wait till she was alone and would state "Good Evening Kyoto! I missed you all!"

A roar of appluase, Eliza would wait and then continue with "Now you may wonder what I have in store for you, to make up for my absence.....Recall back to when I first competed here, when I had no clue what to do and lost a lot. I know its hard to remember that, but do so. There was one man who I dare say it'd be impossible to talk about my time here without at least mentioning. Clyde T Gastin, could you come down here please?" Eliza turned to the entrance ramp, he did get the letter right? It was formal enough to be established as her writing.......

Back to top Go down

A long awaited matter.....(For Lobo) Empty Re: A long awaited matter.....(For Lobo)

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:50 pm

Having received a letter from Eliza, Clyde was quite confused at first as to the meaning of it besides meeting the dancing passion in the ring tonight. It had been a little while since the two talked so he was curious to see what she was up to.

From backstage he watched her impressive, fancy entrance with the curtains and the music as she danced her down the ramp, wearing her lovely black dress. Eventually she finally reached the ring and with a mic, made her intentions clear, though her words made the cowboy tilt his head but before long he headed out as well the moment Eliza had asked for him.

His theme played and out came Clyde Gastin, clad in his ring gear and cowboy hat as he stepped onto the arena stage, mic in hand looking towards the Dancing Passion.

"Alright, Eliza! What's all this about?"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

A long awaited matter.....(For Lobo) Empty Re: A long awaited matter.....(For Lobo)

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:13 pm

Sure enough Clyde had heard the call of the dancing passion, requesting.....nay demanding his presence in the ring. Eliza was silent as the cowboy appeared, though she did clap towards him as a matter of respect. Ms Harenwood smirked as Clyde was going to no doubt ask why Eliza had requested him to come to the ring. If he didn't have any indication as to why, well Mr Gastin didn't have to wait very long for the reason.....

"Hello Clyde! Well...….Its simple really." Eliza leaned back the ropes behind her, gazing up into the lights. She then smiled and walked forward in the ring and said"Now I will not lie, I am a woman of integrity as you know. My time in Tension has been varied, when I first arrived I'll admit I wasn't very good. I lost quite a bit. But I will say meeting you could indeed be the start of what led to my improvement."

Indeed it was a far cry, before Eliza often came up short in her efforts against the more established people in Tension. But now the dancing passion was a household name in Kyoto. Ask any Tension fan about the top carders and Eliza is bound to come up there. Eliza's smirk grew as she then stated "That was then and this is now. Clyde putting it simply I challenge you to a rematch. To avenge my loss from long ago and prove to myself I have indeed surpassed what I once was. Do you have the guts to face me again?" instantly the crowd was in an uproar. Were they going to witness the legendary bout done once again?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:06 pm

Listening to Eliza from across the way, he tilted his head before she went on to establish her pride and past. That she was a strong woman of integrity and that she started out rough at first. Clyde thought that was accurate, seeing as she been on a string of wins lately, destroying her opponents.

But when she challenged him to a rematch, his eyes widened instantly as she voiced her desire to beat him and avange her loss. At first, Clyde was a little uneasy about hurting Eliza, even in just a match, but when she goaded him, along with the roar of the packed crowd. he smirked.

"Oh I got the guts, baby!" He shot back. "Yer on! One on One!"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:58 am

Then it was settled, the match was agreed upon. Eliza's smirk became a smile, now was the time. Eliza's redemption would be completed full circle, book ended by the cowboy. Ms Harenwood bowed slightly to Mr Gastin, the crowd was quickly becoming ecstatic. They were about to witness two of Tension's greatest wrestlers battle once again, now with Eliza having vastly improved her abilities and style. Indeed some were likely already making bets on if Eliza would surpass her boyfriend, the dancing passion would accept no other possibility.

In one fluid motion Eliza would walk back to her corner, removing her dress and flinging it below her corner. Her ring attire was her typical one, a red leather corset tied tightly. Black stockings with a red tinted floral pattern and her strawberry blonde hair tied neatly in a ponytail, topped off with red bridal gauntlets with the Harenwood family crest on the wrist area.

"I will prove I have surpassed my former self." Eliza muttered to herself as she looked up to the lights as she neared her corner. She felt the power within her, it was like she entered a gladiator colosseum. Preparing for combat, now.....it was time for redemption...…

To be continued...….

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down