Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Vespa vs Hikaru Sawazaki- Standard Match

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Vespa vs Hikaru Sawazaki- Standard Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Vespa vs Hikaru Sawazaki- Standard Match

Post by Tarantulust Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:37 am

It wasn’t until after Hikaru stood up that Vespa in victory did Vespa return to consciousness. Her head was swimming in a fog, and she had a terrible headache. With a groan, she sat up, holding her head and looking around to see where she was.

As soon as Vespa spotted Hikaru, the memories flooded back all at once. Her face fell, shock and bewilderment in her eyes as what was obvious to others slowly dawned on her.

“I…lost?”

For a moment, Vespa simply watched Hikaru in her moment of victory. Then a feeling settled in. it wasn’t anger towards her opponent, nor sadness that she lost. It was fear. Fear of failing the one she loved the most, her Queen.

“No…no,no,no,no,no,no!” She began to mutter, lost in her own world. Small droplets of tears began to form in her eyes, “I can’t fail, she will hate me. NO! She is merciful, she will give me a second chance. But what if she doesn’t? What if she abandons me? Not my Queen….don’t leave me…..”

Vespa stayed on her knees, her head bent down, hair covering her face. After another few seconds, she composed herself enough to look at her opponent without tears in her eyes.

“Well done….Invader. I suppose you…earned this victory.”

Vespa got up and bowed to Hikaru. A sign of respect, to do otherwise would insult her Queen. In her opinion, she had already done that one too many times tonight.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Vespa vs Hikaru Sawazaki- Standard Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Vespa vs Hikaru Sawazaki- Standard Match

Post by HighFly Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:06 am

Hikaru was amused and confused all at the same time by her eccentric foe previously. Now as she looked at her and heard her Hikaru felt sorry for her. Did she really believe she was a bee or something? The way she talked about the hive and queen even after the match was over worried Hikaru a slight bit.

Hikaru bowed back, and nervously tried to ease Vespa's nerves. "Ah, it is all right miss Vespa Bee. I am sure your queen knows that everyone wins and loses sometimes in the ring. I know I have lost plenty but we both still made it here to the big stage right?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:53 am

Strangely, Hikaru’s kind words seemed to work, as Vespa seemed to calm down if only a little. She still had a sad look on her face, and the pain she had received thorough out the match was still bugging her.  

“Yes, I suppose you are right. Perhaps another day I will repay the royalties kindness.”

A low grumble in Vespa’s stomach could be heard. Her expression didn’t change.

“It appears I must go. Take care Invader, for if we meet again, the outcome will be much different.”

Despite the threatening words, Vespa smiled warmly-or at least as warm as she could-before turning around and leaving the ring. She was hurt and hungry, problems the infirmary would likely fix.

Winner by pinfall: Hikaru Sawazaki!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6