Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 201 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Sun Jun 23, 2024 9:01 pm by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 1:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

A Strange Gym Encounter

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Strange Gym Encounter Empty A Strange Gym Encounter

Post by Tarantulust Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:42 am

“AAAARGH!”
The woman’s screams rang throughout the nearly empty gym. Inside the gyms ring, the woman’s arm was being bent painfully in her opponents armbar submission. It was just supposed to be a practice match, but her sparing partner was taking it far too seriously.  “J-Juno, stop please! I give up! I give up!”

But the hold never broke, Juno simply stared at her opponents suffering. The woman’s pleas didn’t seem to reach Juno, who constantly adjusted pressure on the armbar from painful to dangerous. Her cold blue eyes never leaving her opponents face. It was impossible to tell what Juno was thinking, her face hidden behind a mask. After her opponent began to cry from the pain, Juno finally released her.

As the woman laid on the floor holding her arm, Juno toweled some sweat off the back of her neck. Finally, she spoke up in her cold voice. “That was pathetic. You could hardly call that a match. You really couldn’t even get a hit on me? So much for all of that tough talk earlier.”

The woman sat up, massaging her arm and wiping away her tears. Juno threw the towel over her shoulder, walking towards her sparing partner. “Don’t get too comfortable. We are going again.” The woman looked at Juno in disbelief, “N-No way Juno. I’m not doing that again, n-not for a while.”

In a flash, Juno grabbed the woman by her hair and lifted her up to her feet. “I didn’t ask you. I told you. We are going again.” Juno then shoved the woman, who stumbled and fell out of the Gyms ring. “Don’t worry,” Juno said, her tone of voice implying she was smiling, “If I catch you in an armbar again, I’ll be sure its on your other arm.”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

A Strange Gym Encounter Empty Re: A Strange Gym Encounter

Post by Cicilia Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:09 am

Cicilia sighed, rolling her shoulders as she made her way up to the Gym doors. Sayumi had been feeling really out of it today and didn't feel much like going out and after being cooped up in the apartment for the last couple days with housework, work-work and just being with her wonderful girlfriend, she figured it was time to go punch something... Would help with the stir-craziness that had been building up. With her sports=bra and work-out shorts on, her boxing gloves dangling from her hand, the juggernaut pushed open the door to the Gym to find....

Someone getting thrashed about in the ring... As usual. She heard the fight before she saw it, some woman screaming in pain as the other had her arm down in a lock. The noise already was riling up the short-tempered boxer, feeling almost as if her her body compelled her to silence it. Still, she did nothing, merely letting out a heavy sigh to calm her nerves, walking up to the counter near the entrance and signed in. From there, she could see out of the corner of her eye as she slipped on her gloves that the girl who was crying earlier was now pleading for mercy, the one with the... blue hair refusing to give it to her. The German's jaw clenched, her morals DEMANDING she step in... She couldn't just let this girl get crushed any longer, not when she's BEGGING for it to stop! The fact it wasn't her business was the only thing that kept her from taking action, that she had no idea the full story that came about... Pausing for but a moment, the German made her way over to the nearest punching bag, positioning herself behind it...

Well... that was until the defeated woman was THROWN from the ring!

Cicilia watched it happen too, her sanguine eyes tracing her movements as she landed hard on the barely padded floor, her perverted opponent remarking that the only mercy she would show would be that her next arm-lock would take place on her undamaged limb... Alright... Enough of this bystander Bull-crap. Cicilia's eyes lit up in anger as she shoved the punching bag out of her way, the Juggernaut making a bee-line right for the ring! She stopped momentarily to check on the fallen woman, tossing off her boxing gloves to obtain a better grip. She would help the girl up into a sitting position, looking her over without a word before turning her attention over to the girl that had done this with a smile...

"You know... It takes a real big woman to beat the tar out of people while hiding behind a mask." The German growled, glancing up at the hospital-attendant-themed wrestler. "Perhaps you're hiding some sort of vile secret. Perhaps you're just a coward. I have no tolerance for people like you, girl."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:51 pm

Juno stood by the side of the ring, staring down at her sparing partners crumpled form. She was examining the damaged arm, admiring the effectiveness of her submission and thinking of how to improve it. The fact that her partner just laid there on the floor didn’t bother Juno in the slightest, only really interested in getting her back in the ring. That other arm would be valuable for her research.

Juno was just about to get out and drag the woman back inside the ring when suddenly a raven-haired woman appeared by her partners side. She must have just been a visitor at the gym, judging by her attire. Juno watched as the Raven-haired girl helped her sparring partner sit up and examine her damaged limb. Juno was hoping to hear a comment about her work but was disappointed when nothing was said between the two.

When the girl finally turned to face Juno, her rage filled red eyes met Juno’s cold, uncaring blue. It was clear what would soon transpire. The Post Mortem Mangler couldn’t help but smile, she loved it when people did this. Someone always needs to come to the rescue, and Juno had made a few wannabe heroes valuable test subject before. The raven-haired girl may have just volunteered.

The girl spoke to Juno in an angry Growl. Juno hardly looked fazed, and instead gave her the same cold look she gave everyone. This girls involvement was a distraction for the time being.

“My mask?” Juno said, just realizing the girl was talking to her. “This is simply for sanitation purposes. I wouldn’t want any of that weakling’s blood or sweat to get on my face.”

Juno heard the coward remark and hated it but tried her best not to let it show. No tolerance for people like me? This girl had quite the gall to say that to Junos face. Still, she wanted to finish up with her sparring partner, who had begun to cling to her would be hero.

“Excuse me, but this is none of your concern. Me and that girl were just about to start another match, so if you would kindly go back to doing…..whatever it was you do then we can part ways.” Juno said, just before glaring at the woman, “before I put you on a dissection table.”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:59 am

"I heard what she said." The boxer contradicted, her anger only continuing to mount in the face of the woman's uncaring gaze. "She said she was done. You can stop now... or pay for it." The poor broken woman attempted to cling to Cicilia, treating her like the savior she intended to be. It was at this moment Juno had the opportunity to piss off and leave this woman alone... She who had but one useful arm at present, she who didn't even seem capable of getting up on her own but she didn't expect the blue-haired woman to be so intelligent. Her eyes pretty much said it all: "Screw you, I don't give a damn" just about summed up what hid in there. She didn't see how screwed she was being and how badly she was treating her "partner". If she did, she didn't understand it, the selfish wench...

As expected, the woman fired back with a threat of her own, one so comically appropriate to her attire, it got a cruel smirk out of the juggernaut. She would gently pry the hands off her clingy rescuee before standing to her full height and raising a clenched fist.

"You better not be all talk."
Cicilia responded flatly before making her way to the ringside. "You're enough of a disappointment as it is." The german was cautious not to approach from the same side the nurse stood. She didn't look the type to shy away from striking somebody when they were sliding under the ropes. She would approach from a different side and slip under the bottom rope, drawing to her full height yet again in all it's toned, powerful glory.

"You're fighting a Juggernaut. It's your funeral." She rumbled, raising her fists in her traditional right-handed orthodox stance.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:51 pm

The woman’s smirk in response to Juno’s threat made a flicker of anger spread across Juno’s features for a moment. The little ember of anger inside Juno that started from the coward comment was starting to grow. The icy cold glare didn’t leave Juno’s face as the woman stood to her full height, revealing a well-toned body, clearly made from years of training.

The two comments from the woman sent two stabs of anger through Juno. The boldness of her statements is what got to Juno the most. She was speaking like Juno was some common thug, rather than the superior woman she believed herself to be.  Well, Juno would have to fix that. Preferably by taking a limb from her opponent

For a split-second Juno wondered if the bold German would be stupid enough to enter the ring on her side. A smirk came from underneath Juno’s mask, imagining all the tough talk the German girl had spouted, then getting her pretty face kicked in because she crawled onto the wrong side. It was too funny, imagining the girls beaten face.

Sadly, this would remain a fantasy. The girl walked to the opposite side of the ring, then got into a traditional fighting stance. Juno noticed the stance favored the girl right hand, and it seemed to be a position ideal for punches.  Juno wasn’t much for strikes, and instead began to shift her weight from one foot to the other, favoring a stance that gave her mobility and power to her legs.

“A Juggernaut? Really? Do they just give that title to anyone now?” Juno taunted, “My name is Juno, by the way. I want you to remember that. When I take your right arm.”

Juno would not wait for a response, dashing towards her opponent as fast as she could. She was looking to deliver a kick towards her opponents left leg, hoping her opponent didn't have time to set up a proper defense for the sudden attack.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:03 pm

"Not if I break your face first, creep!" Cicilia fired back, the red-black juggernaut charging down the blue-white snake! Juno went on the offensive first, hardly something new for the boxer. Despite what popular comics would have you believe, this juggernaut was anything but fast. She liked to equate herself to that of an island or a glacier: slow moving, devastatingly powerful, unstoppable and so, it was no surprise the other woman was faster than her. Juno took her swing, a round-house towards the German's leg... It was such a classic opening move, she swore the German was starting to form calluses where her gym opponents kept kicking her! Whatever... the kick wasn't anything special either.

Cicilia didn't even wince as the leg smacked into hers, the amount of give being equivalent to that of kicking a steel pole. Meh... stung a tiny bit... MAYBE leave a welt after a few minutes maybe... Obviously striking wasn't Juno's forte... but that was where Cicilia shined the most! Her punches would rip that stupid mask right off that jerk's face, revealing whatever potentially twisted features that hid underneath! The boxer didn't buy for a second that Juno had the mask to protect her precious little face. No... All masks were meant to hide something... This was no different.

Cicilia returned the kick with a quick jab at the woman's face, nothing too strong (as those punches would take longer to wind up), merely a quick strike at the girl's cheek a bit stronger than the kick she had thrown! Whether or not it hit, the Juggernaut would throw another one... then one more before quickly diving down to deliver a scythe-of-an-uppercut up into Juno's abs, attempting to knock all the air out of her in one fatal blow!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:20 am

When Juno’s kick connected with Cicilia’s leg, there was hardly any reaction. Worryingly, Cicilia didn’t even flinch, and while it was true Juno hadn’t put her all into that strike she had expected at least a yelp of pain to escape from her opponent.

Slightly disappointed, Juno was getting ready to follow up with another kick when suddenly her head was smacked to the right. For a moment, Juno didn’t even understand what happened, or why her cheek suddenly hurt. It wasn’t until the second jab smashed across her face she realized what was happening. Quickly, Juno took up a more defensive stance, unable to dodge the third strike and instead blocking it with her arms. Juno became alarmed when she saw the German dive down low, doubtlessly winding up a heavy strike that would turn the tide of the match to her favor. Desperately, Juno pounced backwards, narrowly avoiding the heavy uppercut and giving herself some distance from Cicilia.

It was an embarrassing display on her part and she knew it. She was the one who attacked so confidently, and then was sent back retreating to her side of the ring.

Juno hated that she was the one on defense and muttered a heated “Bitch” while rubbing her damaged cheek with a free hand, careful to adjust her mask which moved out of place thanks to the jabs. She decided to let her opponent come to her, relying on her speed to hopefully avoid whatever attack came next.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:33 am

Cicilia's first couple jabs struck right on the money, jerking Juno's head this way and that. It was satisfying, seeing a look of surprise and shock flash across her face as her punches connected. It felt wonderful giving someone what they deserved... Apparently Juno didn't feel the same seeing as the German ducked low to deliver the finishing uppercut, the woman jerked back, her arms intercepting the blow just in time to prevent all that energy from destroying her stomach! Her fist ground against the barrier Juno had set up, Cicilia gritting her teeth as she attempted to push right on through! Her opponent wouldn't have any of it, though and swiftly retreated, hopping back a couple steps and allowing the German to complete the motion of her punch.

She wouldn't let the other woman have any time to formulate a plan either, such was the way of the juggernaut. She kept moving, always on the offensive, advancing down on the girl as she took precious time to adjust her omni-important mask, already preparing another volley of blows. Cicilia dove right into the fight once again throwing a another jab at the woman's cheek... before suddenly curving it away at the last moment, a faint! Using that attack as a distraction, the Juggernaut would suddenly raise her knee to slam hard into the girl's stomach, hopefully causing her to buckle under the force!

Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:06 am

Juno was beginning to learn she couldn’t beat Cicilia in a straight up slugfest. Juno needed distance to wind up her kicks, and her strikes were pitiful in comparison to the Germans, whom had almost sent her flying with the previous uppercut. Juno was completely out of her element, and that was something she would need to correct if she didn’t want to be humiliated by Cicilia.

Before Juno could formulate a plan, the Striker was on her. Expecting more fists, Juno raised her arms in defense, prepared to block the incoming Jab. The expected impact never came, but instead a heavy knee smashed into her unprotected belly. “Gua-“ was the only sound Juno could make, the air being violently pushed out of her lungs the deeper the knee went into her stomach. Juno’s body nearly went limb, barely standing and practically draped over Cicilia’s knee. Her head was swimming from the pain, barely noticing that her former sparring partner was now cheering for the German.

Despite the suffering, Juno saw a possible opportunity and desperately took it. Mustering all the concentration she could, Juno would attempt to wrap her arms around the leg that was still buried in her stomach, and push forward, hoping to knock her opponent off balance, and send her tumbling to the floor. If she were to succeed, Juno would have the opportunity to use her preferred tactic, submission holds.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:14 am

So far, Cicilia's offense had gone without a hitch! Her punches pierced the nurse's guard handily, getting in some good strikes on her face and torso. Especially that knee she delivered, knocking the air right out of her and leaving her nearly (if not totally) breathless! Still, even though part of this fight was avenging the girl this woman had abused, Cicilia was already disappointed in her. Really, Juno's attempts at defending herself were pitiful! She was falling for feints from someone as slow as she! It would've been down-right embarrassing were it not so satisfying.

It seemed that the woman had eventually gained enough sense to counter in some way, however, grabbing into Cicilia's leg, pulling it against her so that the juggernaut would be thrown off balance! It worked too, especially when one only had but one leg to stand on when it came to these matters. The Juggernaut fell back, but before she hit the ground, she reached out with an arm, attempting to lock the other one around the girl's neck, wrapping her un-captured leg around the blue-haired wrestler's waist in some sort of submission! Cicilia didn't know the name of it. She wasn't good with these things!

Should this hold go as planned, Cicilia would begin pounding her ribs with her free hand, her punches having far less... well... punch than before due to her prone position, but it was still nothing to laugh at!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next