by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 1 Bot

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Milana vs. Belinda Northman I

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Milana vs. Belinda Northman I - Page 9 Empty Re: Milana vs. Belinda Northman I

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:05 pm

As Milana tried to close her legs, she had to fight against Belinda's arm muscles directly, and the unfortunate fact was that both of them were just about equally exhausted, but Belinda had the advantage of positioning right now, of having her hold locked in, forcing Milana to fight an uphill battle where her legs might have won on an even playing field. She could only move them an inch, maybe two, closer together, before they were snapped back into the full split. Each time she tried, it was more or less the same result.

Milana's last-ditch lunge managed to catch some of Belinda's hair, the very ends of some strands, but with a yank Milana was able to pull more into her hands. She tried to drag Belinda's head backwards, and as the Swede tried to keep it back, Milana knew it had to be putting a ton of strain on her scalp. That would eventually wear at Belinda's focus. Eventually...

...but maybe not soon enough, as Milana's burning legs spasmed in agony, and she nearly lost her grip on Belinda's hair! She winced and hissed, biting down hard on her lip again, trying desperately to keep herself in the game...but she couldn't even move her legs anymore. She refused to give in, and one minute in this hold turned into two, but now her struggling was all but gone, the pain was burning like a wildfire through her groin up into her stomach, she was barely even holding onto Belinda's hair...

"Guuuhh...aaaagh...!" Milana cried out. "F-fuck...I...fuck, I s-submit!!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:18 am

Belinda struggled greatly against Milana to keep the beautiful ebony skinned fighter trapped firmly in the hold, she winced through the pain of the hairpull that Milana was putting her through, trying to bear with the pain in order to keep pulling those legs of Milana apart, looking to put her newfound rival in as much pain as she could.

It didn't take too long before the hairpull was more or less just a hairgrab, and the Swede would feel how those legs weren't putting up any struggle. That was when she put the work on them, more so than before she would try and spread them out.

Which seemed to work, Milana started to curse, over and over and then the red clad wrestler would let out the verbal submission that was needed. The referee would quickly call for the bell, letting it ring out as Belinda was declared the winner. The Swede would quickly release Milana's legs and roll away, panting as she would roll over onto her front and get up to her hands and knees. Sweat dripping from her face as she would start to pull herself up towards her knees. The crowd cheered around them for the intense action they had witnessed between the two of them, and the great showing from the newcomer Milana. Who'd taken Belinda to her limits, even if she did come up short in the end.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:24 am

The bell rang, and Belinda was kind enough to release Milana's legs almost immediately upon the conclusion of the match. The limbs were already in so much pain they felt like they were twisting off, of course. Milana would not have surrendered for anything less, especially not after coming so close, having Belinda on the ropes, and battling it out to a draw with their fists, before a lucky extra second of recovery for the Swede spelled the Londoner's doom.

As Belinda rolled away, Milana was too stunned to move for a second, still hissing in pain, her legs falling limp down onto the canvas. Finally, after half a minute or so, she could feel some life in those limbs, the immediate, lightning-like pain beginning to subside even as the constant, burning, muscular pain only increased. She would be feeling that in the morning. With another groan, Milana would put both hands on her sweat-dripping face, rubbing at her temples, trying to get her wits about her again in this aftermath of her narrow loss.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:43 am

Belinda would pant out as she looked around, the crowd cheered wildly as the referee came up and raised the blond's arm in victory. She remained down on her knees for a few more seconds, panting to gather her senses and strength. After a few more seconds of rest, she rose up towards her feet, getting into a full stand as she would walk up to stand by the side of Milana.

She'd lean down a bit, offering her right hand down towards the ebony skinned beauty. She'd throw her a friendly but tired smile. " Heh....Good match..." Belinda said as she offered to help Milana up towards her feet and give her a firm handshake while they came up towards their feet. " You're...pretty damn tough..."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:15 am

Milana didn't try to race Belinda back up onto her feet. She felt like she still had enough energy to make it up quickly, but her legs hurt so much now that she wasn't sure if she would be able to make it up without those limbs buckling underneath her. With the match being over, Milana would just give herself some time to recover, her hands rubbing at her temples, closing her eyes and trying to let go of all the intensity of the preceding match.

It really sucked to lose!

She had been so close, too. Still, Belinda was a tough foe, significantly tougher than a brand-new AFW wrestler would typically fight. That was by design. Partially by Milana's choice. She still had a couple of things she needed to discuss with her Swedish foe. As Belinda walked over to her and offered her a hand, Milana would sigh and open her eyes, giving the blonde a tired smile as she would grab onto her hand and let Belinda do most of the heavy lifting of pulling her onto her feet. Once up, Milana would use a little bit of her own remaining strength, squeezing Belinda's hand solidly in that handshake and leaning on her a bit for support.

"Thanks...I guess this is just in my blood..." Milana would reply. "You are...pretty damn tough, too..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:15 am

Belinda helped Milana up, doing the heavy lifting in getting the raven haired woman up towards her feet. The two of them were drenched in sweat, both their own and each others. Nodding her head as she got the red clad fighter up to a stand and they would squeeze each other's hands pretty hard for that handshake.

" in your blood?" Belinda would ask a bit confused by that statement. Though she quickly glossed over it and smile at Milana. " Thanks....I look forward to facing off against you again. I'm sure you'll be a big deal here in Friction." Belinda spoke out as she would give Milana's hand another tight squeeze.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:58 pm

Neither of them was in very good shape at this point, and Milana knew she was going to need a nice, long shower after trading all this sweat with Belinda, which even now was trickling down the back of Milana's neck. She had at least one thing to do before showering, though.

She kept on squeezing Belinda's hand, feeling the blonde squeezing back, and not just once. Milana would hang on as long as Belinda did, wanting to show that she still had strength after the fight. Even after the loss. "Thanks...and I would like to arrange that rematch just as soon as we can. I'll be...intent on exacting some vengeance." Milana would smile and give Belinda a wink.

"I did have one other thing I wanted to discuss...once we're backstage," she continued. "So...shall we?" She doubted that she could make it back on her own, and she imagined it would be tough going for Belinda, either, so Milana would keep her grip on Belinda's hand, extending her other out in invitation for the Swede to lead the way.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:37 am

Belinda would nod her head to Milana as her rival said she had something else she wanted to discuss, raising her eyebrow for a moment, the blond would shortly enough release the hand of the raven haired woman and would then lean on Milana to help herself and her opponent to walk out of the ring and up the ramp.

Feeling rather curious as to what Milana could want to be talking to her about, but she would simply have to wait, besides, she could use some help to her locker room.

Winner: Belinda Northman

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9