by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Milana vs. Belinda Northman I

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Milana vs. Belinda Northman I - Page 7 Empty Re: Milana vs. Belinda Northman I

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:21 am

Belinda didn't exactly have an excess of hair to seize hold of, but Milana managed, and the blonde had been so focused on the hold that she was not able to resist Milana's throw. The British wrestler launched her opponent into the bottom rope, earning herself a much-needed respite, allowing her leg to flop down limply from where it had been held. She groaned, still feeling overly tight in that leg—not to mention feeling a few spasms of terrible pain. Belinda had really been testing the limits of her flexibility. As Milana got back up to her feet, she knew she needed to take it easy with that leg.

Belinda was already getting up, too, and Milana sighed as she realized she did not have the opportunity to attack her foe while the girl was still tangled up on the canvas. "Honestly, is it even that catty? I don't believe I went outside the standard rulebook at all..." Milana would reply a bit sheepishly, giving Belinda a shrug. Hair was fair game, she felt. She hadn't hung on for more than two seconds, in any case!

No more time for talking! Milana was going to have to get moving if she wanted to put the hurt on Belinda and get back into this fight! She would rush forward, raising her forearm, preparing to swing it down at Belinda's face...

...but that would be a feint. She hoped she telegraphed it just enough for Belinda to bite, because if the blonde did bring her arms up, Milana would quickly try to grab Belinda by the arm and yank her forward. Then, Milana would turn, and with her free hand would grab onto Belinda's head, putting it over her shoulder in a three-quarter facelock! She took a step forward, as if to build up momentum for a simple snap mare...

...but, as she sent Belinda over her shoulder, Milana would not let go, and she would try to not just flip the blonde, but drive her down hard into the canvas on her head in a snapmare driver!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:29 am

Belinda would let out a soft chuckle at Milana's words, shrugging her shoulder a little as she rose up towards her feet, shaking her head a little bit. " Nah, don't worry. Not rule breaking, but if we are gonna throw in a bunch of hairpulling, it's gonna start feeling like a catfight...not that I mind, but hey, nothing wrong with a catfight." Belinda would then moved towards Milana, ready to continue this match.

When suddenly, the ebony skinned woman came rushing in towards her with that arm of hers up and ready to strike, raising her arms in order to protect her face from that fore arm strike, it seemed as if she fell for Milana's faint, as the British fighter brought her hands up and took a hold of her arm as she was pulled towards Milana who quickly spun around.

Stumbling towards the red clad fighter, who was ready, locking her in that three quarters face lock with her chin over Milana's shoulder. She practically expected a stunner, but what came instead caused Belinda's eyes to widen as she was pulled forward and then slammed face first down into the mat with that Snampare driver. A face busting move that left Belinda flat on her back without any sound escaping from the blond after the resounding thud of an impact.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:48 pm

Milana chuckled along with the Swedish veteran. "Catfights aren't necessarily my usual thing, but...I think that it sounds as though it could be exciting." She smiled, just for a moment, before it was time to go again, and Milana, in spite of all of the ache that Belinda's punishment had inflicted upon her, rushed forward and made her move!

She managed to trick Belinda, and Milana showed off her impressive wrestling acumen as she grabbed onto that head, got her into a three-quarters facelock, and then pulled her forward, not just going for a simple snapmare, or something as expected as a stunner, but a move which was a little less common that Milana had discovered early on in her wrestling career and had honed to a devastating potency over the last couple of years! She slammed Belinda down hard on her head, dropping the blonde limply onto her back, obviously totally stunned by the impact!

"Heh...I suppose it is my turn now, Belinda?" Milana would tease, as she would grab one of the blonde's legs and cross it over the other. Dropping down onto one of her knees, one of Milana's legs would move up to press against that crossed Swedish leg, holding it in place. Then, Milana would lean forward, grabbing Belinda's blonde hair and yanking up on it—adding a little bit more catty flair—as she would pull Belinda into a side headlock, trapping the blonde's head under her armpit before she would straighten back up, folding Belinda's head towards her crossed leg and locking in a triangle leglock which Milana hoped would get that screaming submission she craved!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:52 pm

Milana had taken the Swede down hard onto the mat with that snapmare driver of hers, dazing the blond as she left her on the mat on her front. Though of course she wasn't going to let the blond recover, as the raven haired fighter and newcomer would reach down for Belinda's legs, after rolling her over onto her back.

She started by locking those legs of hers up, folding one over the other and interlocking them with the leg of the red clad fighter, as Belinda would then be taken by surprise as she was yanked up by her hair, pulling up into sort of a seated position as her legs were forced to feel the pain.

Head pulled into that side headlock, she was trapped in the triangle leg lock. " Nnghaagh!" Belinda cried out in pain, her hands started to flail around, trying to find Milana's frame, hands started to pull up and drag along Milana's sweat covered body, trying to find that hair of her newfound rival. Grabbing two handfuls as she would pull on that short mane, groaning and crying in pain from the fearsome submission hold she was locked, in.

Though it wasn't one she was unfamiliar with, as it was very similar to the finishing move of one of Belinda's other great rivals, Yukari Tooru. all she needed to do was gather herself, and she would be able to find a way out!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:43 pm

Milana was hurting pretty much every part of Belinda's body right now, straining her legs, squeezing her head and neck, and seriously squashing the veteran's internal organs as she yanked her into the triangle leglock and tried to fold her up, pulling her head so far that she would practically be folded in half!

The one problem with this hold was that Belinda's hands were still free, and the blonde would immediately bring her hands up to Milana's head, grabbing onto the Briton's dark, lustrous hair and pulling on it hard, causing Milana's scalp to burn! She winced and hissed as Belinda fought back against her, but she knew the pain she was enduring was nothing compared to that which the blonde girl was suffering through, and she soldiered on! She had no idea whether Belinda had experience with this hold or not, but it wouldn't matter in the end—a woman could face a hold a thousand times and still be a sobbing wreck the thousand-and-first time she was put in it! Such was the nature of pain!

"Rrrn...Belinda, I don't want to hurt you...give in and it's over!" Milana would warn, as she endured the hairpulling, knowing Belinda couldn't destabilize her, pulling the leglock tighter and tighter as she made sure she was prepared for whatever breakout attempt the blonde made!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:08 am

Belinda was in a bad spot, she had to find a way out of this hold before she just couldn't take anymore, at this rate she was going to be rendered limp. Not only was her leg being tortured, but her entire body was being compressed downwards and she was starting to get a bit light-headed from the hold that Milana had on her head.

She wasn't going to get far with just pulling on Milana's short raven locks, instead she would release her right hand grip, and pull that arm back. Keeping her left hand on that damp hair, Belinda would start to throw wild hooks aimed at Milana's skull. Trying to take the pain to that head and daze the woman, after how much she had hit that pretty head of Milana she doubted that the woman would be able to keep going for long if she kept hitting her.

Though if Belinda was wrong, then it could spell disaster for her....

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:06 am

Milana was torturing Belinda in the hold, pulling it tighter, hurting her legs, her body, and her head all at once. She had been really far behind relative to the blonde, but now Milana felt very good about her position. She was almost completely caught up, and Belinda was right on the verge of crying and screaming. That wouldn't necessarily result in a submission, not right away, but it was the very last step before that happened.

Belinda wouldn't go down without a fight, though—she had the heart of a champion, that was for sure. She let go with her right hand, and Milana knew something had to be coming, but if she wanted to keep her triangle leglock locked in she couldn't do much to stop those hooks from raining in on her head, the first one smashing right into her cheek and snapping her head to the side, sending spittle flying! "Ooomphf!"

The next wild hook just skidded along her jawline, and the next would just tag her forehead as Milana moved to try to keep her head not only far from that flying fist, but also never staying in the same place for too long. Still, as another punch landed flush on her cheek, Milana's head spun and she nearly collapsed down onto the canvas.

So she had to change what she was doing. With a groan, she let go of Belinda's head, letting her blonde foe flop back down onto her back as she, wobbling and hissing in pain, got to her feet. But she would not untangle Belinda's leg from her own, and when she was up on her feet she was going to grab those legs and straighten them out—and then, much as Belinda did, Milana would turn her foe over onto her belly and try to sit her round, firm ass down on Belinda's shoulders as she would go for a Boston crab—this one the double-legged variation!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:36 am

Belinda started to throw punches wildly at the side of Milana's head, many punches missed their mark, but a good deal of them hit, and some of them only grazed the beautiful head of the raven haired newcomer. Taking the buxom Milana for a loop as she continued to hammer those punches until she was freed, when her head was released Belinda flopped down onto her back, panting as her sweat covered body glistened under the arena lights.

She panted out as she looked up at Milana who rose up to her feet, as she unwrapped her legs and started to straighten them out, Belinda would pull her legs back, folding them up against her own body as she would try and grab at Milana's head, trying to push up with those legs and send Milana flying over her head with a monkey flip! Aiming to get the red clad rival of hers to land back first onto the mat.

She needed a moment to breath, and get her senses back and this was the fastest and most efficient way for her to do so, as Belinda would roll over onto her front and start to push up towards her knees, wincing in pain in her fatigued state.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:19 pm

Milana wasn't able to lock in that Boston crab, as Belinda, despite all the pain she had just been in, managed to thrash her legs outward, making contact with Milana's body as she grabbed at her head and went to flip her over! Milana immediately responded as strongly as she could, flinging her arms about and trying to swing her body around, aiming to avoid the flip entirely.

She didn't succeed totally, but the flip ended up being sort of an awkward half-turn that dumped Milana down on her hands and knees rather than on her back. That was something. She was already aching pretty significantly from the earlier punishment she had taken from her foe, and being able to catch herself from falling completely and slamming down on her spine was a blessing. It made her arms and legs hurt more, though, and she groaned as she put her forehead against the canvas for a moment, just taking a tiny bit of time to regain her bearings.

When she sat up on her knees, she noticed Belinda on her hands and knees as well, a few feet away. Milana would knee-walk over to Belinda, but the blonde was able to rise up onto her knees, as well, before Milana could reach her. The British girl would give her foe a commiserating smile and reach out with one hand. "Need some help up? Because I do," Milana would quip, suggesting that the two of them lean on each other and get up together to prepare for what was likely going to be the end of the fight.

"So, what next, then, Belinda? I would say it's time we finish this."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:00 pm

After kicking off Milana and getting free from whatever that the ebony skinned wrestler had planned for her, the Swede would pant out and roll away a little, push up to her hands and knees and then her knees, seeing Milana shuffle her way closer towards her, saying what she did, the Swede would shake her head a little and then shuffled forward as well.

" Hah....f-fine..." Belinda said as she would wrap her arms around Milana's shoulder and elbow, leaning against the sweaty and bruised Milana as she would aim to rise up while leaning against the buxom red clad fighter. Once they got up towards their feet, Belinda would push away from Milana once they got up towards their feet, panting out.

" Hah....how about this..." Belinda said as she would raise her arms up, closing her fists as she would then inch closer to Milana, making sure her rival had raised her arms before she would try and throw a quick punch aimed right at the pretty face of Milana's cheek.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next