by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Milana vs. Belinda Northman I

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Milana vs. Belinda Northman I - Page 4 Empty Re: Milana vs. Belinda Northman I

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:52 am

Milana managed to free herself from the hold. It was the right move for her to make, of course, seeing as how remaining in the STF would have meant agony of the highest order burning through her whole body. Even so, it was tough to accept how much her leg was throbbing right now as being appropriate recompense for the effort. The British girl bit her lip and rolled halfway to the side, both of her hands going down to massage that leg, to try to sooth even the tiniest bit of that pain so that she could make a move.

It hardly helped. The pain would go down in time, of course. Nothing was broken or torn in that limb, unless Milana was delirious already. But until that time came, she would need to try her best to operate with just her three other limbs. Luckily, Belinda was within easy grabbing range.

Milana would reach forward with both hands towards the stunned blonde, grabbing onto those golden locks with one hand, and grabbing one of her ankles with the other. Milana then slid her good leg around, aiming it right for the small of Belinda's back, her boot pressing firmly against it. She took just a second to suck in a deep breath. And then, she yanked as hard as she could on both Belinda's hair and on her ankle, trying to twist both halves of her body backwards and virtually break her back against Milana's outstretched food, bending her completely in half!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:28 pm

Belinda's head felt a bit groggy after having had her head slammed down forehead first into the mat by Milana, she groaned and brought her hands up to her head, rolling over slightly to her side, so she was facing Milana.

When the raven haired beauty's hand came towards her hair, Belinda's hands quickly went forward to entwine with Milana's as did her other hand with Milana's other hand. Trying to grasp them and stop Milana from grabbing her.

" N-not gonna let you." Belinda let out as she would try and roll them over so that Milana would be underneath, trying to get on top of Milana with a body press, pushing her chest down into Milana's generous bust, as she would try and pin Milana's arms down above her head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:32 pm

Milana wasn't able to lock in the hold she hoped, as Belinda turned to her and grabbed onto her hands as they went in to secure the grips she needed. Now, their palms were pressed together, and the blonde wrestler shoved herself into Milana, grumbling as she forced their bodies together and tried to roll on top of the British fighter! Milana grunted as she found herself rolled on top of, her face turning a little red as she felt their chests pressing together, breasts battling for space between them, squishing and smashing and rolling over each other. She let out a low groan as she felt her chest getting the worst of it, since she was on the bottom. She wouldn't let it stay that way for long.

"W-well...I won't let you, either..." she groaned, as she felt Belinda starting to weigh heavily on her arms. She took a breath, then would shove hard upwards and then drag their locked hands to the side, using her good leg to nudge Belinda in her flank and roll her over, aiming to roll right on top of her blonde opponent, putting Belinda in the same position she herself had just been trapped in, in a full-body press! She thought of it as a rolling sort of test of strength, as her breasts now shoved down into Belinda's, and she attempted to pin Belinda's arms to the canvas above her head!

Adding just a little bit to it, Milana let her head dip down until her forehead grinded against Belinda's, staring hard into the girl's red eyes as their sweat seemed to almost suction them together!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:09 am

Belinda hadn't exactly thought things through as she took those hands of the red clad foe, she pushed and rolled them over, landing on top of Milana. Arms bent at the elbows as she tried to push the woman down and looked down into those green eyes of hers, she would feel the tension of their soft breasts touching and her pair pushing down her newly discovered rival.

The Swede was then thrown for a surprise, as Milana managed to push up with those strong arms of hers. Rolling them over and getting the Swede down on her back, the crowd got fired up over this sort of rolling test of strength as Milana took the top spot, pressing her own generous rack down upon Belinda's and forcing a slight shade of red to appear over the Shooting Star's cheeks, then that forehead pushed down against hers and blond and black bangs started to mesh. 

Sweat mixing together as their eyes stared intently into one another. Belinda let out a huff of hot air against Milana's lips. " L-like you have a choice..." Belinda let out as she'd use her dominant leg, to press against the mat, as she rose up a bit off of the mat, pushing upwards with her arms to try and roll Milana and her over to take the top spot. This time, when she got on top, Belinda would try and stretch those arms of Milana upwards to pin them straight down against the mat over Milana. Trying to make the pin a lot more effective as she pushed the full weight of her frame down completely on Milana. Abs down against her foes, forehead, breasts. Making as much of their fronts come in contact as she would.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:11 pm

Milana shoved Belinda over, reversing their positions exactly, laying down on top of her blonde opponent, shoving her whole body down against Belinda, her cheeks getting red and hot as they were connected from their toes to their hair, in a tight, brutal body press which was going to affect them both, but which definitely gave the advantage to whichever woman was on top. As soon as she had rolled Belinda over, Milana sucked in a deep breath of air, pressing her rack harder down on Belinda's, trying to just steamroll all the air out of the blonde and keep her weak and pliant on the canvas!

It didn't work like that, unfortunately. As Belinda huffed on her face, Milana huffed back, trying to tense her muscles up to keep the blonde where she was. "Y-you're the one without a choice...ugh...!" Right when she said that, of course, Belinda did the exact same thing she had, kicking up with one leg and using that lower body strength to roll Milana over. It seemed that both of them could shove the other over, but they both had some trouble staying on top! Milana groaned in frustration as she was rolled over onto her back, Belinda trying to add something to the hold by stretching their arms far upwards, then shoving down when they were fully extended to try to pin Milana's to the mat!

Of course, Milana fought back, resisting the pin effort, though it was tough to do while she was trapped on the bottom and Belinda could use gravity. Milana had another move she could make, though. Belinda was working her arms, so she would work Belinda's legs, coiling her long chocolate limbs around Belinda's vanilla ones, sweaty skin rubbing together, their red and blue shorts riding up as Milana locked Belinda's legs into double grapevines, her own beginning to spread the Swedish girl's out wide, trying to slowly build up some agony in Belinda's pale body as they were now locked together as tightly as they could possibly be!

And then, Milana would jerk to the side with her legs, bending Belinda's unnaturally, trying to distract the blonde from the arm pin so that she could roll them over again, get back on top, and pin Belinda's arms down now, rendering her helpless with all four limbs secured! "Over you go...!" Milana hissed, her lips nearly vibrating against her opponent's as they struggled for supremacy!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:24 am

Belinda and Milana looked to be rather even on the mat, rolling around and trying to continue to their advantage despite the other just turning and rolling them over so that they were just shifting the momentum over and over between one another. Though it seemed as if Belinda was able to get the advantage over the ebony skinned woman, as she would stretch those arms of Milana upwards and pin her down a bit more effectively down against the mat. 

Though as she did so, it seemed as if the raven haired wrestler had other plans in mind. Using her legs to grape vine Belinda's and started to spread them out, causing the blond to wince a little and get a tad bit distracted which allowed the red clad woman to roll her over and placed herself on top of the blue clad wrestler. 

Pinned down, with Milana's breasts pressing down into hers, the forehead of the ebony skinned woman pressing herself down on top of the blond. " Uuhh...." Belinda grunted, legs spread as she would try and use her arms to pull hers and Milana's apart out spread and then try and push upwards, trying to push upwards and force the buxom woman up off of her, as she would try and kick up and struggle free with her legs to once again try and roll them over and get on top again.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:43 pm

Milana really thought that she had Belinda there, with her legs trapped in painful grapevines and her arms wrenched downward and stretched out to near their fullest extent. She got a groan of pain out of the Swedish girl, but evidently she did not have the blonde trapped in the way she had hoped. Belinda, wily champion as she was, would abruptly pull their arms wide apart and then arch her back, shoving herself up tits-first against Milana, the Briton groaning as she felt her foe really forcing upwards underneath her. Her legs began to kick around, though Milana at least had some control over that, knowing Belinda couldn't free them or even move them very much without suffering through agony in the grapevines. The leg hold loosened somewhat, but Milana was aiming to keep it locked in...

...even as Belinda threw her over and resumed the top position again! Milana let out a grunt of frustration as she was once again on the bottom, her grapevines weakening, her breasts being slammed into hard by their pale rivals, Belinda's whole being seeming to try to ooze all over hers in a way which wasn't exactly bad. At this point, Milana was starting to lose count of how many times they had turned each other over onto their backs. But she wouldn't give up on this rolling test of strength until Belinda did. She just had to make sure the blonde gave in right now. "This is...ridiculous..." Milana would rumble, before sucking in air and shoving upwards hard, leading with her chest, then sweeping her whole body hard to the side, kicking with a leg to roll them over and, once again, get on top! She was so sweaty from the struggle that she half worried she might be glued to Belinda, the fronts of their bodies perfectly connected head to toe, by the time she had finally overcome the blonde warrior, especially as she began to shove downward for all she was worth with her whole body, trying to truly flatten her foe on the canvas!

"You obviously can't k-keep me down...why not admit it...?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:58 am

Belinda and Milana kept rolling around and struggle for control, over and over again had the pair rolled each other over for the advantage, which had the crowed going for a little while. Though now they were more interested in seeing who'd come out on top than just how sexy of a contest it was as the two lovely well endowed young women were rolling and grinding their frames against one another. 

Each of them trying to over power the other, and it was Milana's turn to turn things around. Belinda was rolled over by Milana kicking against the mat with her legs and shoving the Swede off and rolling them around, the raven haired girl managed to get on top of the young Northman as the ebony skinned girl would do her best to press her weight down on Belinda and tried to deter her from trying to roll them over again.

Belinda would simply huff out and chuckle. " Hah...same goes to you..." Belinda said as she would kick up with her own legs trying roll them around one final time and get on top of Mialana, shoving all of her weight down on her rival as she would try and pin her down effectively against the mat, and with it she would try and raise her head up off of Milana's, before she'd try and throw it down hard, looking to knock her forhead down into the ebony skinned girl and go for a quick Headbutt once she had the davantage on top of her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:06 am

Things were coming to a head—literally—in this rolling test of strength, as the crowd was eagerly anticipating a final winner to the challenge and Milana couldn't help but feel that electric desire in the air. She got back on top, managing to trash talk a bit as she pressed Belinda down hard into the canvas, but of course Belinda was more than capable of rolling Milana over, the same as Milana was able to roll her. Soon enough, Milana found herself back on the bottom. Her boobs were really starting to ache from all of the crushing they were doing against Belina's pair.

"Ugh...well, I suppose you are right about that." The two of them were just too evenly matched to settle the fight this way. Milana was going to break out from underneath Belinda when the blonde added in a little something extra: she swung her forehead down, letting it crack loudly against Milana's face, the British woman letting out a startled shriek as she saw stars and her body, for the moment, remained motionless underneath Belinda, her whole vision wobbling and flashing!

"...fuck," she groaned, shaking her head slowly. "What a headache..." She remained motionless for another second, and then, suddenly, she swung all her weight to the side, once again rolling them over, getting on top, almost puking from spinning up to get on top of Belinda again, as her head throbbed and she whimpered in pain. She was dipping into a deeper well of strength than she would have normally liked, but Belinda had forced her hand! "Let's get you a matching one," she added, before she swung her own forehead down, cracking it solidly into Belinda's head for a mighty headbutt, just to keep things completely even between the two of them before she rolled off, hands going up to her forehead as she took a second to lay on her front on the canvas, groaning in agony, banking on Belinda being in a similar state after receiving an equally vicious blow.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:38 pm

Belinda and Milana continued their struggle for supremacy as both of them continued to try and roll each other over and gain the advantage over the other woman, the blond was the one who put the most of a dent into things though as she managed to roll over Milana once more and then tried to put and to the struggles, bracing herself before she threw that headbutt down, smacking it right into Milana's pretty head and looking as if she dazed her quite a bit. 

Her breasts dug further down into Milana's pair as she laid on top of the red clad woman, pinning her down against the mat as she had hit that headbutt, sure it stung for her as well, but Belinda had been able to brace and prepare for it. Yet, what she wasn't prepared for was for Milana to manage to roll them over, she figured that Milana would have been too stunned for such a feat....

Yet in her daze, the dark skinned beauty managed to get on top only do deliver a brutal headbutt of her own, their foreheads collided once more, leaving Belinda stunned as then the raven haired rival of hers rolled off of her frame and there were both left dazed on their back, with a pretty big headache to share between the two of them.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next