by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Milana vs. Belinda Northman I

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Milana vs. Belinda Northman I Empty Milana vs. Belinda Northman I

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:58 pm

Verbal Submission Match

Spoiler:

Milana had never really planned on being here, especially not in the ring, as a wrestler. She had not gotten into wrestling until just a few years ago, when she felt like her athletics career had stalled and she needed a new inspiration in her life. Even then, though she had been aware of AFW—how could a wrestler, at any level, not be aware of the world's most popular female wrestling federation?—she had never considered the possibility that she would be here. The...sexier aspects of it had taken her a while to get her head around, but it eventually wormed its way into her subconscious, and despite her personal reservations about being here, she just had to take that chance and see how high she could climb on the AFW ladder.

She wasn't planning on starting from the bottom. She was in the best shape of her life when she first worked out for AFW staff, showing them the kind of endurance she had, the damage she could do in the ring to even veteran opponents. Her record in Europe was impeccable, and she could outrun Olympians with how strong her legs were right now.

Plus, the way some of the women looked at her, she was pretty sure that the AFW research department had sussed out a little more about her than she had been willing to divulge in her application. Well, that was just as well, because as she entered the AFW arena for the first time, a techno beat playing her in as she bounded down the ramp in her red and white sports top and tight booty shorts, she knew that a girl with a very famous name was waiting for her just backstage.

And it was only fitting, she felt, that her first-ever AFW match was going to be fought against Belinda Northman. Milana swung between the ropes into the ring, her tight athlete's butt wiggling as she turned over onto her feet, straightening up to her full height, running a hand through her short black hair, while her other arm stretched towards the ceiling, acknowledging the crowd with a classy but brief gesture.

And then, after that, she scurried over to her corner and started stretching.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Milana vs. Belinda Northman I Empty Re: Milana vs. Belinda Northman I

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:03 am

Spoiler:

Belinda was rather interested in her match tonight, she wasn't awfully sure why she had been matched up with a newcomer, but she hadn't felt as if Friction or AFW had picked any bad opponents for her before. Sure she had gotten some rotten eggs, but they were still skilled combatants. She figured they had a reason to throw her up against her opponent tonight.

Not long after the newcomer named Milana had made her way into the ring and settled into her corner did the music of the young Swede play out of the speakers. The blue and white clad fan favorite stepped out onto the ramp with her hood pulled up over her head. She would nod and then take off into a run as her music played over the speakers. With that she took off towards the ring, running and as she reached the squared circle the blond took to a diving jump, sliding in between the bottom and middle ropes and rolling straight up onto one knee.

She'd move up and run up towards the corner at the end far end of the ring, jumping up and bringing her arms up into the air. The crowd roared with approval, she wasn't a fan favorite for nothing after all, it was rare for Belinda to not have most of the crowd's support and today seemed no different since it was a newcomer to the league she was facing off against. Pulling her hood down, Belinda would jump off of the turnbuckle and walked towards the center of the ring, nodding her head towards her opponent for the evening she would stretch her right arm out, offering the ebony skinned beauty before her a handshake before the match would start.

Last edited by LunarWolf on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:24 am

Milana's eyes went to her opponent the moment the girl appeared at the top of the ramp, and she didn't look away at all as the popular blonde made her way down towards the ring, first walking—then sprinting and diving forward between the bottom two ropes, her hood flapping as she accelerated, giving Milana a glimpse of a few stray locks of that golden hair from underneath. She knew what Belinda looked like, of course, from pictures and videos, but this was the first time she had ever gotten a good, live look at the girl.

Not that she was more important than any other opponent Milana would fight in the future. Still, though, the young Brit felt as though there was going to be some sort of importance in this very first match and very first opponent. Belinda was a fan favorite, of course, but more than that...

As the crowd roared, the Swedish girl walked up into the center of the ring, pulling down her hood, then stretching out her arm to offer Milana a handshake. Milana approached confidently, but slowly, taking the time to check Belinda out, examining her from head to toe. While Belinda had a definite experience advantage over Milana, she didn't have any sort of physical advantage, as the two of them stacked up pretty closely from head to toe, including the length of their hair and even the cut and style of their attire—with the only real difference there being in choice of primary color, with Milana's red versus Belinda's blue. The British girl smirked as she met her opponent in the center of the ring, left hand on her hip, right hand stretching out to grab Belinda's hand, squeezing it tightly, meeting Belinda's eyes with her own.

"Nice to meet you, Belinda," Milana would say. She wasn't usually too sociable, but she was hardly ever mean. "Just so you know, this won't be a usual veteran-rookie fixture. Better look out."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:44 pm

Belinda nodded her head towards Milana, tilting her head a bit as the two met in the center of the ring and shook each other's hands. Red eyes met green eyes as Belinda would wonder a bit why this girl looked so familiar. She decided to ignore it for now, it was important she'd realize it during the course of the match. Shaking her head a little as she would squeeze Milana's hand equally tight, maybe a little bit more so.

" Nice to meet you too, Milana right?" Belinda spoke out as she would soon enough pull her hand back from that handshake and then hear what Milana had to say. " I was already planning on hitting you with everything I've got, if that helps." Belinda said with a smile as she would take a step back.

She'd look over at the referee and then back at Milana. She'd drop down into her wrestling stance as she would start to circle the ebony skinned beauty. Arms raised and ready to grapple with the brand new beauty. All that she had to wait for now was the bell to ring.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:11 pm

Milana hadn't expected to feel this sort of shiver of excitement go up her spine when she was face to face with Belinda. She knew how important this was, her start in AFW coming against an accomplished veteran from an accomplished family, but even so, when she stared into Belinda's eyes, she found herself surprised by the energy she felt welling up inside of her.

The blonde squeezed her hand back, equalling the force Milana put into the handshake, evidently trying to squeeze back a little harder. Milana would just tighten her own grip to make sure Belinda couldn't outdo her no matter how hard she tried. "Well, excellent. That should make this plenty of fun for us both, Belinda," Milana would reply, smiling warmly back at Belinda as the two of them both had a vice grip on the other's hand. She might not have been one for chatting and teasing during a match, but coming from a family like hers she couldn't help but possess a certain amount of refined charm.

Milana let go of Belinda and stepped back, dropping into a grappling stance, arms out, ready to tangle with her foe as she began to circle around Belinda, her movements matching those of her foe like a mirror image. The referee seemed a little surprised by just how ready the two fighters both were, as they were already getting down to the business of sizing each other up before the bell had even rung. Hastily, the official made a motion. And, almost just as hastily, the bell clanged to signal the start of this verbal submission match.

"Haaah!" Milana would yell, as she lunged forward, aiming to engage Belinda in a collar-and-elbow lockup, trying to slam into her hard and force her backward right from the start!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:44 am

Belinda would nod her head at Milana as she said this should be fun for the both of them, the Swede was pretty sure that would be the case. So far Milana seemed rather pleasant and judging by her body she did look fairly thought. The Swede would back off and get back into her wrestling stance.

The two young beauties soon began to circle each other in the ring and the referee was quick to call for the bell as both wrestlers seemed ready to go! Belinda and Milana soon enough rushed forward, lunging at each other and their fit and busty frames clashed in the center of the ring with a thud. They both locked each other up into a collar and elbow tie up, forehead to forehead as the two of them had their green and red eyes staring into each other respectively.

Belinda would be the first to try and make a move, arching her back, pushing her bust forward and trying to take a few steps towards Milana, trying to force the buxom raven haired beauty before her to try and get Milana to the ropes!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:40 am

The two wrestlers wasted no time, speeding up the referee girl's pre-match preparations and immediately launching themselves into each other as soon as the bell rang. They quickly maneuvered themselves into a collar-and-elbow lockup, and quite the rowdy one at that, as they both shoved forward, their bodies slamming into each other and foreheads grinding together as they stared hard into each other's eyes. Milana inclined her head slightly, shoving her head harder into Belinda's, her green eyes straying even closer to the red ones of her opponent, as if trying to seek something out in those crimson pools...

They didn't move after their first collision, their strength obviously turning out to be roughly equal. Belinda may have had significant experience fighting here, at the highest level of wrestling in the world, but Milana was no slouch either when it came to matches under her belt—over a dozen back home in England—and she was an Olympic-caliber track and field athlete to boot. She met Belinda head-on with no fear...but Belinda suddenly doubled down, shoving forward with her chest, using it as a battering ram to force Milana back! Milana gasped, her face coloring a bit as she stepped back once, twice...

...but she wouldn't move any further! If Belinda thought that she was going to be able to get Milana to the ropes like that, she was going to be sorely disappointed. Milana would arch her own back and shove out her chest, thrusting hard into Belinda, fighting to regain the ground she lost. Once she had, she would keep pushing, trying to keep Belinda on her back foot...before suddenly twisting to the side, trying to spin the blonde down onto her back on the canvas so that Milana could land on top of her!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:20 am

Belinda was able to take the early lead as she pushed her opponent backwards, the ebony skinned Milana being shoved back not just one step but two as Belinda brought her shapely chest straight up into Milana's and bumped her backwards. She kept a determined gaze against the newcomer as she could already feel how both of them very fairly equal in terms of physique. 

Still, that didn't meant that Milana was going to be able to match the Swede. In fact, it seemed as if she wasn't going to try. As she quickly tried to abandon this lock up by wrapping her arms tighter around the Swede and then pulling her in closer and to Belinda's surprised the blond was lift and pulled away from her feet and yanked down. 

Spun and throw down onto the mat, Belinda rolled a bit after she impacted and let out a grunt. Quickly rolling towards the ropes as she would grab onto them and push up towards her hands and knees, and then up to her knees. Panting out a bit as she looked on at her fellow short haired opponent, Belinda would simply narrow her eyes a little. This opponent looked as if she knew what she was doing, which was only going to make this match a whole lot more interesting.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:58 am

Milana had an instinctive urge to keep pressing against Belinda, to try to force her backward, to just keep pushing and shoving until they could determine conclusively who was possessed of superior strength. But she knew, fighting fellow pro-style wrestlers like Belinda, that if she got wrapped up in that sort of pushing war that her opponent was going to toss her down and take the advantage. So she stopped her backward momentum, shoved back to try to force Belinda a step or two backward, and then twisted to the side, pulling the blonde along and tossing her down onto her back on the canvas!

Milana tried to fall on Belinda, but the blonde rolled out of the way, grabbing onto the ropes and using them to pull herself onto her knees. Those cute red eyes looked up at Milana from between narrowed lids, and Milana would just stare back, challenging Belinda to try to keep up with her. She wasn't just going to let Belinda get up on her feet, though. Milana had the advantage, and she went after her foe immediately, lunging forward, wrapping her arms around Belinda's head and then quickly trying to , then squeeze them around her neck, putting her in a chokehold as she then twisted to the side, trying to drag Belinda down away from the ropes to keep her from utilizing the rope break.

And so Milana would fall back, trying to lie down on her side, practically spooning Belinda from behind, trying to keep the blonde in an ever-tightening chokehold, trying to force a quick submission—or, at least, to seriously weaken the veteran!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:15 am

Belinda and Milana's eyes met as the two of them seemed equally determined to overcome the other wrestler. Though as Belinda was rising up to her knees and then tried to get up to her feet, Mialana had already closed the gap between them. Eyes widened as she felt the woman come in and grab her by her head.

Grunting as she was forced away from the ropes, Milana was then quick to slip in behind her. She could feel those generous breasts of her opponent push against her back as her own rear pressed against Milana's crotch. So tight was the ebony skinned wrestler clinging to her as she suddenly pulled and dragged Belinda down onto the mat, on her side. 

" Nngh..." Belinda cried out as she would grab at those arms, already feeling the constricting confines of this nasty sleeper hold. The crowd already cheering loudly for the action that was going on in the ring. Belinda was forced to kick around with her legs, wildly bucking and struggling against the beautiful raven haired woman.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next