by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Milana vs. Belinda Northman I

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Milana vs. Belinda Northman I - Page 6 Empty Re: Milana vs. Belinda Northman I

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:51 am

Belinda had a solid pin, but they had both repeatedly broken out of those with ease. Milana wouldn't even try to do that, not exactly, focusing instead on one very specific form of psychological warfare which might make the whole procedure that little bit easier on her physically, while she was still laboring to clear the fog from her mind following all of those headbutts. She was tempted to just headbutt Belinda in return again, of course. And maybe she would.

Just not before she used her teeth like a hungry animal to tear at Belinda's top.

That got a reaction out of Belinda, for sure. Finally, the blonde wanted to separate. Both of their bodies had to be exhausted after so many minutes of battling back and forth, locked together, pressed so hard against each other they had nearly fused, and it would be a relief for both to get a breath of air which wasn't right out of the other's mouth. Of course, getting nailed in the side of the head with that punch wasn't very pleasant for Milana. Her head spun and she nearly felt like she would vomit, as she had really needed some recovery time before another blow like that. She groaned and rolled away, onto her belly, first, and then, after a second, pushing up onto her knees, though when she did her head throbbed so hard it felt like it might just melt apart, her vision going blurry for a couple of seconds...before, mercifully, clearing.

"Sorry...uugh, had to do it..." she groaned in Belinda's general direction, trying to give a playful smirk which probably came off more as creepy than anything, as she would stay on her knees for the moment, ready to defend, but wanting to wait a moment to stave off any possibility of vertigo before she got to her feet.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:09 pm

It looked as if finally the two young women were going to separate from one another and maybe get as close back towards square one as they could. For that reason the blond would and the raven haired girl would get away from one another and Belinda would rise up towards her feet. Shaking her head as she was starting to feel a bit dizzy after the amount of abuse that her skull had taken, her body felt sore and she was starting to feel rather tired as well.

Drenched in sweat, the blond would get up to a stand and pant out, placing her hands on her knees as she would look on at Milana who apologized sheepishly towards her. Belinda would shake her head, " Nah...all good. After all, all's fair in love and war, right?" Belinda teased as she would flash a little grin towards her newfound rival. It wouldn't take very long before Belinda would try and strike though.

As she would take to moving closer towards the red-clad fighter and raise her right hand as she would then try and throw a strong forearm strike aimed right at Milana's pretty cheek, trying to smack the taste out of the dark-skinned beauty's mouth.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:50 pm

Belinda didn't seem too torn up about the tactics that Milana used to get some space between them. The blonde was probably pretty pleased with that exchange overall—it had left both of them tired and achey beyond belief, but Belinda had gotten in an extra hit or two on top of what Milana had managed to do to her, and even Milana recognized that gave the blonde an edge. When the veteran shoved up onto her feet, Milana was still on her knees, panting and breathing in air deeply again and again, gradually slowing her heart rate, letting the pain subside somewhat as adrenaline flowed freely again and dulled it underneath a roar of energy and excitement.

And Belinda returned the grin that Milana flashed at her, making the British woman chuckle. "Yes...how right you are," she would reply with a huff, as she finally hauled herself up onto her feet, wobbling for a moment before she found her footing and, seeing the blonde on the move, would take a couple of steps to the side, starting to trace an arc which would give her an extra second of recovery, but would nonetheless bring her into contact with Belinda again sooner rather than later!

The Swede came at her first, with a forearm that Milana nearly wasn't able to react to. But raising that hand first gave Milana an inkling of what Belinda might try. She needed to take the advantage and bring the blonde down to her same fatigue level. So Milana's hands would both come up, grabbing that forearm, before she would suddenly swing around Belinda's body, wrenching that arm with her and rotating it to try to put the Swedish veteran into a rear wrist lock, which Milana would tighten more and more as she breathed hot air on the back of Belinda's neck!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:30 pm

The two of them were running each other ragged so far, and it looked as if this match going to come down to the wire at this rate. Yet, Belinda wasn't about to slow down for even a second, she was having too much fun in this battle and she wanted to take both her and Milana way past their limits. Still, it looked as if Milana was starting to fall behind a little as she was starting to get up to her feet a bit after the blond wrestler.

Belinda came in and was about to smack that pretty face of the British newcomer with a forearm strike, but Milana was able to grab her arm instead and start to twist it in behind the blond, putting her in a rear wrist lock and pressing her own arm up against the back of the blond fighter. Releasing an annoyed groan, Belinda would bite down on her bottom lip and start to try and think of a way out of it.

Feeling Milana's hot breath brush against her sweaty neck, the blond had an idea. Leaning a bit to the side, Belinda would try and bring up her other arm and throw it backwards, as an elbow right to Milana's face to try and stun her newfound rival, hopefully long enough to settle that head of Milana against her shoulder and then try to drop down, aiming to hit the ebony skinned beauty with a firm Stunner!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:06 am

Milana was slightly the worse for wear after all of those prior exchanges, but she was not too far behind Belinda and she was planning on catching up fast. When the blonde telegraphed that forearm strike, it was a perfect opportunity for Milana, as the darker fighter managed to grab that arm before it could hit her body, then twist around behind Belinda, putting her in a rear wrist lock which should begin to take a toll on that limb sooner rather than later, as Milana would start to rotate her opponent's arm little by little in a direction which should apply some pain!

Milana got in a few seconds of punishment before Belinda made another power move, twisting to the side slightly and swinging her other arm back! Milana tried to duck, but the elbow bounced across her temple and sent little firecrackers of pain all through her skull! And, of course, Belinda would turn that bad situation around into a fantastic counter, making it seem all but effortless as she placed Milana's chin on her shoulder and dropped down, smacking the ebony girl's jaw hard upon landing on the canvas with that shoulder, sending another shockwave through Milana's skull as she fell backwards, letting out a yelp as she held onto her head! She kept her eyes open, though she could barely see through the stars which swept across her field of view...

...but even so, she would try to lash out with a kick to Belinda's tummy if she tried to take advantage of Milana's predicament, the Brit desperate to keep herself from being worn down still further!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:14 am

Belinda managed to stun Milana with that elbow to the side of her newfound rivals head, shocking her world before she took a hold of the newcomers head and placed her chin on the shoulder of the Swede, before her butt met the canvas and Milana's head met the shoulder of Belinda in a painful stunner!

The crowd cheered out loudly as Milana clopped down onto her back on the canvas. Panting out, Belinda would start to rise up towards her feet, turning towards the downed ebony skinned beauty. She expected an attack the second she moved forward and Milana didn't disappoint!

The red clad wrestler kicked out with her leg, but, Belinda would swiftly grab it. Grunting a bit from the impact but showing Milana a light pained grin. " Here we go!" Belinda let out as she would try and twist Milana around and over onto her back, trying to take that one leg under her armpit and then seat herself down right on top of Milana's shoulder blades. Looking to strain the raven haired fighters flexibility while trying to put Milana in an awkward position for a painful single-leg boston crab submission hold!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:38 pm

Milana knew that lashing out near-blindly was a risk. And as it turned out, it was a risk which she might have been better off not taking. Her boot did smack into Belinda's belly, and in that one second, with the sole of her shoe pressing into the blonde's midsection, things didn't look half bad. But Milana could feel that something was wrong even before those quick, pale little hands closed around her foot. She tried to twist away, but Belinda managed to secure her hold and make her next move. Things were just getting worse and worse for the British newcomer, as she was twisted over onto her back and her leg was bent up and over in a classic single-legged Boston crab!

"Gah, fuck!" Milana barked, her leg spasming in agony as Belinda twisted it. Milana was lucky, at least, that she was flexible. Her years as an athlete prior to getting into wrestling had left her limber, her muscles used to going beyond what the normal human could manage. Of course, that wouldn't help her too much if Belinda tried to twist her leg a hundred and eighty degrees around in its socket! Milana had a margin for error, but only a very narrow one.

She wouldn't be able to flip Belinda over, not yet, with the attention the blonde was paying to hurting her. So Milana would try to make her move quickly: using her free leg and both arms, Milana would lunge forward, then stop, reel back, and do it again, trying to make her way like an inchworm across the canvas towards the ropes to force a break!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:28 pm

Belinda would take a hold of Milana's leg and twist her into that painful boston crab, single legged of course as chasing after that other leg would have undoubtedly gotten her a smack in her face, she knew what to take and what to let pass her by. So now that she had Milana locked in was seated on those shoulder blades, pushing her rivals generous chest down into the canvas with her weight.

The Swede could feel how Milana was struggling beneath her to try and push and drag them with sudden bursts, closer and closer towards the ropes. Belinda grunted out, trying to lean back further and further in her seated position, as she was trying to push that flexibility of Milana to it's limits.

She was practically trying to get Milana's foot to press against the back of the busty ebony skinned Brit's head. " Ready to give up yet, Milana?!" Belinda would asked as she put her all into the simple but effectively painful hold!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:04 pm

Belinda wasn't able to stop Milana from dragging them towards the ropes, slowly but surely, every lunge gaining her a foot or two as she quickly approached the ropes. The Swede still had her leg captured, though, and with that hold she was focused on piling on pain, testing Milana's flexibility more and more, twisting that leg further and further back, nearly placing the sole of Milana's boot on the back of her head. Milana had been an athlete, sure, and was proud of her flexibility—but track and field had been her game of choice, not gymnastics, and her flexibility wasn't infinite! "Nnnygh..."

Another opportunity presented itself, though, as Milana looked at this situation, with Belinda bending further and further back, stretching her leg out more and more, nearly dislocating it and forcing groans of agony from between Milana's lips. The burning pain nearly blinded her to that opportunity...nearly, but not completely. She had thought it out already, and now, even with the ropes just a few feet away, she decided to change gears.

Because this option was better, and would give her the opportunity to fully turn the tables on Belinda. "Gaah...! N-nope...in your dreams, Belinda...!" the Brit grunted, as she tensed her body as if she was going to lunge for the ropes again. However, that was a feint, as Milana's hands would suddenly fire upwards, sinking into Belinda's short blonde hair! Getting a firm grip on those sleek strands, Milana would yell as she pulled hard forward, aiming to use the hairpull to drag Belinda off of her—and, with any luck, send her flying headfirst towards the nearby ropes!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:23 am

Belinda was making sure that the hold was as painful as she could, trying to stretch out Milana and push her impressive flexibility to it's limits and then beyond, looking as if she was straight up trying to pull that leg out of it's socket as she was leaning back further and further, trying to force that sole of Milana's boot down against the back of her head.

Though it looked as if Belinda's upping of her hold allowed Milana to find a clever if not catty way of escape from the hold, as those hands of hers shot up towards to buxom blue clad wrestler's short damp blond hair and with a painful yank on it, ripped Belinda off of the back of the ebony skinned fighter. Something that caused the blond to roll over and off of Milana, losing her hold on that leg.

Landing against the bottom ropes, Belinda would groan out as she would start to pull herself up with the help of those ropes. " Nngh...damn, so close..." Belinda said to herself as she got up towards her feet, rubbing her scalp a little. " I didn't take you for getting that catty...just remember, you started it." Belinda would let out with a friendly but competitive smile towards the raven haired hottie.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next