Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Square One

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Square One - Page 3 Empty Re: Square One

Post by HighFly Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:39 pm

Alaina paused as she listened to Yuki. Yuki going beyond what she thought possible was something Alaina herself needed to do especially if she wanted to get the Hardcore or Friction titles. Still, that was a story for another time. Right now her focus was on making Yuki better, realizing all that potential.

"I see. You are a tough kid. I know you can do more than you realize. Endurance is something you need to work on. make it a priority when you train and you will see results before you know it. Did you want to work on anything else or did you want to do another endurance exercise? I am game for whatever you are Yuki."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:35 pm

Yukina nodded after hearing Alaina. Yes, she really needed more of these tests in order to improve herself. While the road for self-improvement was arduous for her to take, if it meant making herself into a much better wrestler, it was a price that Yukina was willing to pay.

As she was resting at the corner, she could tell that she had recovered some of her strength. She thought that she could continue with this practice so that she could improve herself more.

"Yes, let's do more endurance exercises..." Yukina said as she stepped away from the corner, looking serious and determined. She knew that if she worked hard enough, she could fix that weakness of hers and become a better wrestler.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:40 am

Alaina smiled and nodded looking over at a large punching bag. "Ok, I have an idea. You are going to go for the punching bag, but I will be moving and shifting it around so you will have to use different strikes. You will turn it as hard as you can and not stop until I say so.
You are tired now, but you will literally fight through being tired. What do you say?"
Alaina asked with a big smile on her face.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:09 pm

Yukina nodded upon listening to Alaina's explanation. With her still feeling tired, she could see the logic behind this. "Okay," she said, preparing herself to do the workout. Alaina would move and shift the punching bag around while Yukina would try to deliver strikes on it.

Once she was ready, Yukina would begin, first trying to use a roundhouse kick right at the punching back. Upon landing, she would try to deliver another kick, this time with her different foot. She would try to make those strikes as fast as possible as Alaina moved and shift the punching bag that she was holding at the moment.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:13 pm

Alaina held the bag, bracing and shifting as Yuki began to land kick after kick. Alaina decided that the side to side was by itself wasn't enough. She decided to make Yuki change things up. She moved straight at Yuki, closing in to make kicks less practical. Alaina was hoping she would adjust to punches or elbows. The shift and stance and strike would further tire Yuki out, making her fight while exhausted.

The more she could pull this off the better she would be. Alaina kept on changing the bag position, hoping Yuki would keep at it!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:53 am

After landing kick after kick, Yukina saw Alaina moving the punching back close to her, and she couldn't land a kick from this position. So, instead of kicking the bag, Yukina would follow up with a punch, followed with an elbow strike.

Shimmying her body according to the movement of the punching back, Yukina would continue trying to land forearm and elbow strikes as well as punches. The rapid movement seemed to tire her out even more, but Yukina didn't slow down, following the movement of the punching bag and reacting to its movement accordingly.

Last edited by RadiantKarna332 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:59 pm

Alaina smiled as Yuki kept up the pace. Now for a final new wrinkle to throw in. Alaina was moving and then staying, adding as much resistance as she could, forcing Yuki to hit harder! "Come on, one minute or going as hard as you can! Keep hitting or the bag will plow into you!" Alaina urged as she held the bag stiffly, moving it slowly forward, forcing Yuki to hit it with everything she had for the final 60 seconds of this drill!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:53 pm

Hearing Alaina's words, Yukina increased her pace. She would launch a barrage of strikes onto the punching bag, ignoring the burning sensation in her limbs as she delivered forearm strikes, elbow strikes, punches, knee strikes and shoot kicks onto the sandbag. She made sure to stay mobile, moving as fast as she could to land her attacks on the bag.

She would also keep it in her mind to avoid getting herself rammed by the punching bag if Alaina decided to move it forward. She would keep attacking, keep striking even as her limbs were aching from the constant strikes.

"Hyaah!!" After delivering a backhand forearm strike, Yukina would spin around to deliver a roundhouse kick, trying to land her heel right onto the sandbag. From there, she would continue with another kick right after having the foot that she used to kick landing on the floor.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:16 pm

Alaina kept holding the bag, keeping it stiff and steady as Yuki unloaded on it. She kept it up, still working up a bit of a sweat herself after their run. She could only imagine how Yuki felt. Alaina was happy to see Yuki not letting up, even as her final blitz was nearing a conclusion. "Last ten seconds..." Alaina said as the strikes kept raining down. "Three, two, one.... time! Good job!"

Alaina let go of the bag and backed off, nodding at Yuki. "Who said you don't have endurance? You kept that up great! The strikes kept coming and never let up. They were all solid hits, no weak strikes or signs of letting up. I think you are better than you give yourself criedit for." Alaina said with a nod. Her mind went back to their match, with Yuki planting her on the mat and standing wit her arms raised in victory. "I mean, you beat me right?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:21 pm

Yukina kept striking at the sandbag even though her limbs felt like they were melting at this point. When it finally ended, Yukina was a sweaty mess, each of her limbs throbbing like they had been drenched in hot oil. Panting heavily, she remained standing. She was exhausted, but from the practice earlier, she found out that she didn't end up sprawling on the mat, running out of steam. It seemed that the solution for her endurance problem was using consecutive strikes without huge gaps in between. That allowed her to conserve energy and gave her enough energy to spare to stand upright.

"Haa... I suppose you are right, Alaina-san..." Yukina said, smiling tiredly at Alaina. She was thankful that Alaina was willing to help her out in this, allowing her to figure out how to get herself around her current problem. "Thank you for helping me. I... I will do my best to improve myself. Next time, I'm going to stand tall and proud after winning my matches..." she said, telling Alaina that she would not end up running on fumes in her matches. If she was to fight Alaina again in a match, she wanted to make sure that she would be able to stand upright after defeating her, unlike last time.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next