Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

2 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 11 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:12 am

Amy had a moment to act and act she did. After her knee stifled Odessa well enough she sent the girl flying over head before she could comprehend what going on and went splat into the vanilla pudding that she nearly vanished in. Amy smirked almost laughing at the act especially cause it clearly didn't sit too well with Odessa before she composed herself. She could laugh about this all later. Now she had to do something very important.

"Lion joining the fray." Amy said jumping over the top and trying to come down on top of Odessa to try and see if she could submerge her the rest of the way kr cause some more pain. Which still worked for her just fine. "Choclate covered, strawberry spankings, and vanilla splash. Guess your the first to ample all the pudding. Feel accomplished Odessa?" Amy said letting out a humorous laugh now that she was down with her foe.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 11 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:47 am

Odessa managed to flip herself rightside-up in the vanilla pudding, her now doubly-coated body feeling heavy as she now had a double-thick layer of sweet, sticky shell that added several pounds and slowed her down. The thick goop that consumed her up to her waist didn't help either, of course, and she needed to be able to move as Amy was getting up onto the ropes and preparing to come down hard on top of her.

Amy yelled something fairly nonsensical about a Lion joining the fray, which meant nothing to Odessa and sounded more silly than cool, or whatever she had been going for. As the blonde ball of pudding hurtled downward, Odessa would lean back, getting her head and shoulders out of the way, Amy making primary contact with Odessa's tits as she came down flat on top of Odessa, the ebony beauty getting squashed deeper into the pudding on her back! Odessa wouldn't give Amy any time to make a move of her own, though, before she swung a hand up and grabbed the woman's pudding-soaked hair, and then tried to yank her down!

"You seem so much more chipper now, darling..." Odessa would scoff.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:29 pm

"Putting down girls who make up shit about me, like what I'm into like you seem to be found if doing, is always a good way to put a smile on my face." Amy said in reply to the girls comment: not wanting to stop now that she had an opening to attack though when she came down Odessa who knew she wouldn't be able to successfully move out of the way instead laid herself out to keep Amy from hitting it at the cost of taking a splash to the body.

Though it also opened her up to be grabbed by Odessa once she did in fact come down. Pulling her head and attempting force her into the pudding with her. Amy didn't care to let her have too much fun on her own attempting to grab her and pull her around as well with her. "Mnghh..your long hair isn't your friend here is it.?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:34 am

More like "pudding down girls," Odessa would say to herself, though it was a little too cheeky for her to say out loud at a moment like this. The woman was being crabby, of course, and was once again trying to deny the fact that she had made several obvious comments based on Odessa's skin color and the fact that she liked it. Odessa knew by this point that Amy said it without even really thinking, so it was some kind of unconscious desire. She would just roll her eyes as she grabbed Amy's shorter hair and dragged her down deeper into the pudding. Not far enough, though, as Amy kept her mouth above the surface as her hands found Odessa's hair, too.

"Ugh...you get so angry about something so simple," Odessa would grunt, as she felt her head jerked around and would sink her fingers deeper into Amy's hair, twisting the pudding-covered golden tresses around her hands a couple of times to secure her hold as she tried to shove Amy's face into the pudding, smothering her in it! "I'm not even thinking less of you for what you were saying, love. And now, as far as my hair goes...seems you're having just as much trouble as me, doesn't it?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:45 pm

"Seems pretty simple to me, your the one not getting it. I'm not concerned with how less of me you think or not! When I tell you something about me that means it's the truth, end of discussion. Seems I have to keep pudding that into your head until you get it!" Amy said feeling Odessa trying to grab at her shorter but still slightly spiky hair to get a similar foothold. Still as they grappled in the pudding Amy tried to fight her way into control, getting dunked under and seeing nothing but yellow as she kept her grip on the girls hair pulling on it to maintain some control.

"Psh..Your hairs much easier to grab then mine, how long can you keep holding on..Nrgh!" Amy screamed trying to throw her about and even moving the rest of her to attempt to get her legs in a better position and help her find the superior strength. And dunking Odessa in as well.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:54 pm

Amy got the pun the second try, which made Odessa snort. That sound turned into a growling groan as the blonde yanked harder on Odessa's hair, shifting around, really using her weight to try to drag Odessa down. A few seconds after Odessa dunked Amy into the pudding, Amy managed to get back up and wrench Odessa down, forcing the British woman's face into the yellowish pudding, Odessa breathing nothing but sloppy dessert for an instant.

She got back up soon enough, and made sure to keep her grip on Amy's hair firm, holding on no matter what the American woman tried to do. "Of course my hair is easier to grab...but I already have my hold on yours, so we're on an even playing field," she would grunt, as she would try to twist Amy down painfully, putting some rotational stress on the woman's neck, before trying to pull Amy's head down underneath her armpit, trying to put her in a semi-side headlock...while once again dunking her face right into the pudding!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:15 pm

"Doesnt seem that way to me. You have to keep your hands close to my head and can't afford to lose ground. I've got all of this to keep my hands on in the event you break out." She mocked as she gave Odessa another dunk in the pudding. The soft mess it made as it meshed with the chocolate already on them. And the strawberry markings she left on Odessa's but were pretty much gone now. Odessa must have realized the disadvantage she was at as instead of pulling on her hair as much she tried to lock her into a headlock to give her a better vantage point instead while also trying to force her into the pudding once more.

Of course that's where the hair advantage came into play. While Amy's head did go under and she found herself in a facefull of pudding, Amy shook her head and attempted to pull on Odessa some more to try and shift her weight enough to get up and get st a right angle to let go of her hair with one hand so she could pull it up and slam it into Odessa's belly again.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:57 pm

"But since my hands are closer to your head, I'm more directly pulling on your scalp. More pain for you." Amy kept on trash talking, and Odessa was more than happy to oblige her. Odessa was going to use her increased leverage on Amy's hair, though, really yanking that scalp to get Amy down underneath her armpit and her face dunked into the pudding again. Odessa would keep her foe there, forcing her to stay in one place while Odessa continued to yank and twist her hair in all directions, trying to maximize the pain that Amy was feeling!

Amy, clearly, knew she had been outmaneuvered, because she changed her tactics. She shifted, yanked Odessa's long white locks, and pulled herself just barely above the surface of the water. And then she let go with one hand, balled it into a fist, and smashed it right into Odessa's belly. The ebony beauty's eyes got a little wider and some spittle flew from her mouth as she felt the air leave her lungs again. But she refused to back down, and so, though she was coughing, she would keep hold of Amy's hair with one hand, while the other would reach down, giving her a couple of hard spanks on her big ass which sent pudding flying everywhere.

Odessa wouldn't just be content with that, though. That hand would grab onto Amy's ass, sliding between her legs, then lift her lower body up into the air, holding her up for a second before trying to piledrive Amy down into the pudding, aiming to bury her as deep as possible, head first!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:11 pm

"Please you think the pains's an issue. I can more then deal with any pain you can dish out with that hold." Amy said as the battle of hair pulling and pudding smashing continued, with Amy throwing her lot behind getting a solid yank to the girls hair while also throwing a punch to Odessa's belly leaving the girl stunned for a second before she suddenly tried to start smacking Amy's rear.

"Oww! Rngh! That your idea of payback?" Amy screamed out bringing her hand up to slam another punch to Odessa's body before she suddenly felt her lifting her upwards trying to hold her in the air before driving her into the mat with a pildedriver into the pudding. The impact was mostly muddled by the sound but Amy felt a bit stunned and her head started to ring.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:50 pm

Amy was so stubborn. Hopefully Odessa's move here would silence her for a while. She was so insistent on one-upping Odessa at every turn, and it was just getting ridiculous at this point, since the woman did not seem willing to extend any respect towards her opponent in this match. "Time...to shut you up, love!" Odessa barked, as she lifted Amy up, interrupting her latest complaint as she slammed her down into the pudding, at least three feet of the stuff swallowing up most of Amy's upper body, leaving her legs upright for a moment before they, too, came crashing down into the pudding!

With Amy stunned and upside-down, Odessa would take a moment to catch her breath, sucking in air, stabilizing her breathing as she would grab onto Amy's legs, pushing them down into the pudding, momentarily submerging her opponent completely. With no sign of the blonde on the surface of the pudding, some in the crowd might get worried about her suffocating—which was a concern, obviously. But Odessa wouldn't let it happen. She reached down, finding Amy's head, and grabbing onto her hair again, yanking her up, trying to take advantage of her stunned state. Odessa would pull Amy's head up out of the pudding, giving her the chance to breathe again, saving her from drowning.

And then, with a yell, Odessa would rush forward and slam Amy's face into the ring canvas, aiming to keep her stunned!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next