Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

2 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 10 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:28 am

"I just meant it was a good hit and more what I was looking for. But if putting me back in the pudding is a goal that makes you start hitting me more like that. I'm down for you trying Chocolate Rain." Amy said eyeing the beauty as her loss of the first round seemed to step up her game, if she knew that would be the result she was fucked with the niceness from the very beginning! Getting into position Amy saw Odessa flex her abs showing that her punches must have been getting to her. Soon the fight would be starting up again and the blonde was going to be use that to make that situation worse for her.

"Eh none really compliment my skin complexion. Your skin on the other hand could use some more vanilla. All that chocolate on dark is hardly much of a change for you." Amy said moving to protect herself when Odessa went for a punch, her fist catching Amy's chest and pressing into her boob as Amy let out a grunt and attempted to throw a punch back at her, aiming for her head, a position she didnt thinks he would be expecting her to aim for.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 10 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:57 am

"No, no, I get it. You're something of a pain slut and enjoy getting beaten down by a...chocolate amazon," Odessa would reply, a smirk on her face as she played along with Amy's obsession with constantly referencing the color of her skin. It was a little awkward, but it was cute, so Odessa didn't rely mind. She just focused on beating Amy into a puddingy pulp. Of course, Amy kept up with the racially-motivated smack talk, and it did get kind of weird, but, well...

"There is a vanilla pool. And you really aren't tan enough to discount it as not matching your complexion. So it seems like we're in agreement on what to aim for, then. I'll get some...contrast and you can see how well it matches up." Odessa paused, and snorted, shaking her head and chuckling. "Okay, really now, be honest with me. You must have a thing for black girls, yes? Because you seem to be particularly enraptured by my skin. Not that I would mind fulfilling a fantasy or two for you after you're down and out."

Odessa moved in and threw a punch that, in spite of her opponent's attempt to dodge, slammed right into the fat side of her tit, crushing it underneath her knuckles and sending more pudding flying. Amy fought back, though, going not for Odessa's belly, but her head, the British woman grunting as her head snapped to the side, spittle and pudding flying from her, as well, her jaw aching, her teeth feeling like they were kind of vibrating. She felt a little light-headed, but she just powered through, ducking low now, the crown of her head shoving into Amy's tits to protect her face from punches as she then hammered her right hand upward twice into Amy's belly, right below her navel, trying to completely pulverize her insides and leave her breathless and unbalanced!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:40 am

"More like I enjoy a good fight over good pudding so a harder hit shows me your putting more effort into the fight part. And trust me you'll find nothing quite matches up to my fists." Amy said getting more on the defensive as Odessa seemed more poised to attack clearly looking for payback from taking the first fall of this match and not looking to have the second one be her as well. Which just motivated Amy to make sure she got the second one as well, to showcase just how tough she was and to really get into Odessa's head. Though ehr question caught her off guard, as noted by her raised eyebrow. "A thing for..I dont particularly care for a girl's skin color. You interest me cause ive seen you fight, not because your looks, though I will admit that is the opposite of uninteresting its hardly what I'm here for." Amy claimed just looking to get the fight started once more.

When Odessa finally striked she ended up taking a punch and giving it right back her fist catching Odessa's face and turning it to the side, though that did little to stop the Noble women as she attempted to go right back at it. Amy's hands mistakenly went up expecting her to target her face back only for Odessa to duck low and instead go right for the blonde's belly instead hammering her fist in her stomach. "Haauugh!" Amy groaned folding forward a bit from the impact as she flet her abs bein hammered.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:53 pm

Amy seemed confused by Odessa's question, which was just absolutely precious considering how much she had been talking about skin color up until that point. Had the American woman really failed to notice just how much attention she was lavishing upon Odessa's luscious dark good looks? Odessa tittered and waved one of her hands in front of her face, as if Amy was telling her a particularly funny joke. "Please, no explanations are necessary. I get the aesthetic appeal of bodies in contrasting tones struggling against each other. I just don't tend to mention it out loud—and certainly not more than once in a minute."

And then the two of them engaged each other again with their fists, knuckles sending pudding flying from Amy's tit, then Odessa's cheek, and then, as Odessa's head rubbed against Amy's chest, the American woman's belly, as Odessa decided to fulfill one of her opponent's fantasies and lavish her abs with some brutal, crushing attention. She smirked as she heard that groan, and felt pudding dripping on her back from Amy's face as the blonde was bent over. And Odessa would just go to town, hammering her fist into that belly over and over again, aiming a little higher with each punch as she would focus three punches in particularly rapid succession right into Amy's solar plexus, trying to completely crush her lungs up in her chest and leave her breathless and pliable for another move!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:30 pm

"I was referring to the fact that your covered in chocolate, I really dont care for your damn skin color." Amy said a bit more deadpan then usual. Mostly cause she felt it was both a pointless thing for Odessa to stick to and because she was just starting to seriously get into the match and now it felt a it derailed by the girls insistence on her skin color. The fact that she seemed to be amused by Amy pointing it out like she was an idiot who didnt know better also stuck under her. As she the exchange of fists continued Amy would try and keep Odessa back before she was nailed with a few hits and eventually Odessa caught her with a punch to the belly.

"Ouuffgh! Ugggh!" Amy groaned as Odessa kept targeting her belly, attempting to try and stun her outright as the match got underway with the dark-skinned girl seemingly pissed about the attacks Amy had done to her earlier. Stunned and a bit absent of breathe as Amy tried to defend herself.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:17 am

Amy was groping for some sort of explanation for her infatuation with Odessa's lovely brown skin, and Odessa could only smirk and shake her head at the half-hearted efforts the American made to save face. She didn't really mind what Amy was feeling. She understood the appeal of contrasting skin colors pressing together, and it wasn't anything which needed explaining. The fixation was more flattering than anything. But Amy was in such a mood because of it that Odessa knew she had to keep it ready to use as additional ammunition should the right time come along.

Right now, she didn't need it. Amy tried to defend herself, but she didn't seem to have much of a plan, as Odessa would keep herself close to the pudding-covered blonde, not letting her get away, just driving her fist up into Amy's gut again and again, trying to make sure she was breathless. And as she punched, Odessa would shove on Amy, too, trying to drive her back towards the vanilla pool, heading for the ropes, adding a bit extra to her next punch as she drove it right into Amy's navel, then kept it in, twisting it around to try to maul Amy's flesh and force as much air out of her as possible!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:11 am

As Amy was left both trying to maintain her dignity in the face of Odessa's idiotic efforts to defame her, and defend herself agaisnt her physical attacks left Amy at an impasse as she lost ground to her attacks. Though her hands stayed up her belly too more punches then she would have liked. Thankfully she started to feel out a counter and when the girl went for another more devastating punch Amy was ready to counter.

Her hand came down to try and block the girls next hit stopping it from connecting as Amy shot her head forward. Looking to bash Odessa with a headbut. Then for extra measure she would try and sink a knee into Odessa's belly to wind the white haired women hopefully allowing Amy time to grab her and hold her close for her next big move.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:00 am

Odessa had Amy reeling, and she let her defenses down for just a second as she went in for an all-out assault, focusing on that belly Amy seemed to like so much, driving her fist into it repeatedly as she threw the pudding-covered blonde backwards time and again, the two of them gradually approaching the ropes above the pool of vanilla pudding. Odessa aimed a particularly devastating punch right for the center of Amy's tummy...

...but the blonde still had some life in her, as she managed to get her arms down to deflect that shot and then go on the offensive herself. Clearly, Amy didn't have quite as much power in her body rigjt now as she would have liked, so her punches would not come close to comparing to Odessa's. Her skull, however, was obviously particularly thick, and as it banged into Odessa's, the ebony beauty groaned and stumbled backwards, her head throbbing, her ears ringing loudly from the blow before that knee came up into her belly and bent her forward, gasping in and momentarily defenseless as Amy held her close!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:05 am

Amy had repelled Odessa for now with the blonde able to both stun her with her headbutt and then strike her belly with that knee. The move stunned her for now and let Amy try and continue. Since Odessa got her in the pudding in the first place Amy would try and make the most of this scenario to send her in the vanilla pudding instead. Grabbing around her waist as she leaned in towards her and attempting to send her up and over with a big belly to belly suplex!

"Up and over you go!" Amy said trying to send her out preferably and send her into the pudding. The blonde then would try and turn and look at Odessa and trying to get a good view of where she was before she planned out how she was going to jump and come down on her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:52 am

Odessa had had a solid lead, battering Amy backwards, heading for the next pool of pudding she intended to force the blonde into, the vanilla pudding. However, Amy caught a lucky break right before the two of them reached the ropes. She swung her head forward, using all that Neanderthal-esque bone behind her brow to stun Odessa, and then took the Briton's breath away with a knee aimed right in the center of her gut. Odessa coughed, and bent forward...and Amy grabbed onto her and hauled her up in the air!

"Wha—hey—" Odessa would yell, as she tried to thrash and struggle, but Amy made her move too quickly to be stopped. She lifted Odessa up high, belly to belly, then tossed Odessa up and over the ropes, behind her back as Odessa let out a yelp, taking a dive several feet into the pool, landing with a loud splat and a splattering of pudding in all direction as Odessa sank in nearly up to her chin, growling and trying to right herself, get her feet under her and turn to face Amy, whenever the American was coming in after her!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next