Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

New Home, New Life?

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New Home, New Life? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Home, New Life?

Post by Cicilia Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:35 pm

"You're welcome." Cicilia sat herself down besides Sayumi, taking in the boxes they'd have to unpack. There were quite a few boxes but if this was all she had with her then they could manage... Between the two of them, she figured that they'd get all her stuff unpacked and up in their proper positions by the end of the night... Then there'd be getting used to coming home every day to see all this new stuff. She foresaw days where she'd think she walked into the wrong room somehow, only to look around and realize that it wasn't... Oh boy the awkward moments in the hallway were going to be so annoying...

"It's like..." Cicilia mumbled, glancing over a the TV, looking at the clock down in the bottom right corner. "7:30...?" One glance out the window and the lack of a sun in the sky made it quite obvious how late it was. Now that Cicilia was up, there was no way she was going back to sleep so soon... WELL there goes her sleeping schedule most likely. Good thing she had a full cabinet of games to help her fix it... She leaned her head softly against Sayumi's shoulder. Naps... There was always something about them that put a somber tint her in her mind every time she woke up. She couldn't explain it... but it was some kind of misery that sparked once she came back to reality. A heavy aura formed around the boxer as she stared off into nothingness, trying to work through this unwarranted sorrow... She sighed heavily, taking another sip from her drink. It seemed even Sayumi's presence there with her didn't dull her pain...

Damn it she hated it when this happened! It made her feel like she was crazy or something! What kind of normal person had outbursts of sadness like this!? God... why couldn't she just be normal...?
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:46 pm

Held her glass of orange juice in both hands, taking small sips every so often. "There is still a bunch of stuff I need to move from my apartment. I don't have a car so.... Might need to rent one for a Bit." She glanced over what she had managed to bring. Considering what she still had left she found herself marveling about how many things she actually could fit into her cramped little apartment. She glanced over at Cicilia as she set her head down on her shoulder.  Giving the girl a small nudge after observing her stare off into the void for a bit. "You okay? You're not upset with all the stuff I dragged in today are you?"

Sayumi frowned, staring down into her glass of orange juice. "I was trying to get as much of it done myself, since you have your job on the side. Didn't want to stress you out or anything." She kicked her feet quietly, wiggling her toes against the edge of the beanbag chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:58 am

Cicilia glanced up at her sweetheart as she asked her question, snapping her out of her little somber trance. Angry...? No, just... caught off guard. Se wasn't informed or anything as to when she was doing it, even though she had said she could do it at any time... Cicilia perhaps just expected more warning... But then, did that really matter? The German lifted her head off Sayumi's shoulder, instead wrapping an arm around her while holding her juice with the other, pulling the lavender beauty into a gentle side-hug.

"I'm not upset."
She assured, turning her way and leaning in for a quick kiss. "I'm just... kinda surprised with all the stuff you've already brought in... Its a lot..." She looked around a the boxes lying about already. She wondered what was in them... how packed they were... She'd find out when they opened them.. "I guess I'm still getting used to the idea that you and I will be living together... I know I offered it and all and I don't regret it... I've just been living on my own for so long I don't really know how to live with someone else... you know?" A child might've seen this as some kind of never-ending sleep-over, full of fun and jokes, sleeping together every night in each other's arms, eating and talking over the table... All the good stuff....

But then what about the bad stuff...? All the things Cicilia couldn't think of right now but was sure were present? What of them? Somehow not knowing what they were only contributed to her fears of them... Heh... it was like a kid being afraid of the dark...

"...Thanks for doing this with me, Sayumi... It makes me happy having you here with me, especially knowing we'll be here for each other when we come home..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:14 am

"You aren't alone... I have been living on my own ever since I moved out from my parents home. I uh... Didn't even really ever have house guests either. This entire thing... This "US" thing, is uncharted territory for me. It's a little scary... Right? But really exciting." She sipped at her juice, smiling at Cicilia as she leaned into her side hug. Maybe she shouldn't have moved so much so fast, especially without the boxer here to oversee it. She just didn't want to make the transition slow or awkward. Pull the ba said off nice and fast, right?

Sayumi hadn't given the pitfalls of loving together in the same space with someone much thought. She was trying to be an optimist and not worry about what if type scenarios. As she said, this was all new to her, anything she could dream up at the moment that could go wrong would just be a product of her imagination. So she didn't worry about it. She was the kid in this moment, wanting that never ending slumber party. She felt safe with Cicilia here. That is what mattered most right now... Coincidentally Sayumi was also that kid afraid of the dark as well.

She hadn't experienced the apartment alone yet, when darkness fell over each room. She hadn't thought what that meant for her anxiety and paranoia for the unknown dangers lurking in what was still an unfamiliar place. What would it be like when Cicilia worked late at night and she was here alone? She hadn't given it thought, but eventually it would rear its ugly head to make itself known.

She nuzzled Cicilia's cheek, beaming happily. "You don't need to thank me. We're doing this together, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:16 pm

Cicilia smiled as Sayumi nuzzled her cheek, reminding her that they were doing this together. So optimistic... How did she keep that optimism so close all the time? Here Cicilia was, worrying about all the things that could possibly go wrong and there was Sayumi, reminding her of the good things that would come of it. It soothed her heart to see and hear how excited she was about this little adventure of theirs... It made confidence swell in her chest that everything would turn out alright... She was right about one thing though... they were going to need to rent a car to get the rest of her stuff here. She hadn't done anything like that before... Her family was rich enough to afford them by the dozens so renting was never needed. Guess that'd be another thing they'd be figuring out together, hmm...?

"Right..." Cicilia confirmed, turning her face a little so that their noses nuzzled a bit. "But I think we should get the rest of your stuff packed up and put away, hmm? Don't want boxes of stuff laying around the apartment forever..." The boxer would pull away from their nice little embrace before standing up from the couch and drinking the rest of the juice. She'd wait for Sayumi to empty her glass as well before she'd take them and bring them back to the sink for later washing.

"So... Where do we start?" Cicilia asked, stepping back into the living-room and gazing at the pile of stuff to unpack. Then there were those shelves to put together and all that thread to organize... Maybe finish with the curtains if she had any left with her... The German truly had no idea where to start or even if she should be the one to start all this. It was Sayumi's stuff after all. It wasn't her place to decide what was opened first.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:10 pm

"We can start putting some stuff away, but I think most of it will require the shelves from my apartment, like, actual furniture shelves." She nodded slowly, glancing to the piled belongings in the corner. She sighed softly. There was so much more left to do.

Sayumi polished off her juice, handing off the glass to Cicilia with a smile. "Thanks! My hope is to have everything moved here and set up within the next week or so. Cross my heart the boxes won't be here forever. Maybe we can rent that car or whatever this weekend and make the big push to get all my things here. I guess need to be sure I am moved out soon so I can terminate my lease."

"Well.. there isn't a whole lot we can do yet, I don't think. Maybe hang the little single shelves? The rest of it sorta need stuff from my apartment... or us to buy some things. I figured we could use a bit more on the walls, especially in the bedroom... I wasn't going to touch your little... Gamer zone place though. I didn't know if that was like... A zen thing for you, having blank walls... Do you have tools?"
She blinked at the sudden realization. She had a basic set herself at home but she hadn't thought to bring it. Also it was heavy...

She hung her head, kicking out a foot from the couch. "I should have waited until we could get everything here I think..." She tossed herself back on the couch with a heavy flop. Laying sideways she looked to Cicilia apologetically. "Don't worry though... Once I am all moved in I can do most of the work while you are at your job. I don't want this to be a bother to you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:11 pm

"It's fine, Sayumi." The German laughed, taking her glass from her. "It's not all that big a deal... Nothing's in the way all that much and besides... I can't wait to see what it's like when the apartment is done!" She came back from the kitchen to hear her girlfriend saying something about leaving her game area alone, that it was some kind of 'zen' thing for her. She didn't know what this 'zen' was, but yes... Her game area must remain untouched. She had every little thing there set up the way she wanted it, all her games organized by Genre to alphabetical order, she had her controllers neatly rolled up and put away... and if she somehow lost her game-informer magazines in the moving process... Cicilia didn't know what she'd do... Sayumi asked if she had any kinds of tools.

"No, I..."

AND SUDDENLY the poor lavender beauty just... flopped herself back on the couch, lamenting how she should've waited until they got everything here. To do what...? The shelves...? Did they need special tools for those...? Cicilia was completely lost. All she knew was that Sayumi was now suddenly frustrated and miserable... The German's girlfriend instincts kicked in and instantly Cicilia knew what she had to do...

She walked on over to the couch once again, crawling on up over her beautiful Sayumi so that their bodies pressed softly together with Cicilia on top. She took the lavender cutie's cheeks in her hands before planting a deep and longing kiss upon her lips, her fingers softly stroking her lover's tender skin. She'd pull away after a short while, smiling down at her sweetheart with all the warmth in the world.

"You couldn't ever bother me...." Cicilia declared, kissing Sayumi again, this one a tad shorter. "We'll figure all this out, okay...? I don't want this to stress you out too much..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:58 pm

Sayumi lifted her head as the couch cushions shifted, she could feel Cicilia brushing on top of her before she felt the woman's weight. She blinked at Cicilia place her hands gently on her cheeks, coaxing her to face the boxer. Leaning down, her girlfriend laid herself over her, pressing her down into the couch with a kiss. Her cheeks flared red between the kiss itself and the gently wandering of Cicilia's fingers over her face. Her tension seemed to melt away as she wrapped her arms you around Cicilia, pulling her closer, suddenly feeling very needy. No sooner than she started to lose herself to the embrace Cicilia parted, leaving her lips wanting.

"I... sorry. This is all just...mmm!" Cicilia kissed her again, cutting her off. She couldn't help but giggle, tugging the woman down on top of her to nuzzle at her neck happily. "It's all just a bit overwhelming... Lets just wait until the weekend, when we have anything we need. We can take two days to just bang it all out, then it will be behind us... okay?" She stared up at Cicilia with her big blue eyes, smiling. She would wait until Cicilia tried to talk before drawing the girl down into her own kiss to playfully interrupt her. Given the serious nature of the conversation, it was short and a cheeky.

Head dropping back to the couch she sighed softly, a hand idly running up and down along Cicilia's back. There was a simple comfort in just being so close and touching her. It had been something she never really thought of, but was always happy to have it when she could. "You just got off work, and I have practically been working all day too. It can wait for now... right?" She gave Cicilia a cute puppy dog eye look, drawing her lips into her mouth as she stared up at Cicilia as adorable as she could be. She even leaned up to boop their noses together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:13 pm

Cicilia kissed her lover, sucking away at the stress that plagued her so. Seeing her sweet Sayumi happy and cheerful was what made her day... and it seemed her second kiss had done it's job. Cicilia giggled as she was pulled for a nuzzle, her hands moving from her girlfriend's cheeks to her shoulders as she lay on top of her as happy as could be... She was right though... The German didn't feel like doing this after all, not after having embraced her lover once again. Now she just wanted to hold her and stay together all night...

"Oka-" Before she could finish her thought, she felt Sayumi's lips on hers, stealing a kiss that left the boxer wanting more... So much more... She asked again if they could just put this all off until the weekend and the German nodded, leaning in so she could feel her sweet-heart's breath on her lips. She peered at Sayumi though lidded eyes before closing the distance again, taking her bottom lip in hers and pursing her lips ever so gently.

"...So long as we never leave this couch..."

She was only half joking of course. Those beautiful aqua eyes of hers called to Cicilia and with just a look, Sayumi had her in the palms of her hands. The German simply couldn't resist her... She was too cute, too beautiful, too hot and most importantly, she was right. They had just gotten off working their asses off all day today... Who said they couldn't just spend the rest of the week curled up together? Cicilia would pull herself from their kiss for only a moment to survey that beautiful body of hers... If the look in her eyes didn't make it clear already, The German had more in-depth intentions than just making out with her partner. She traced her hand down from Sayumi's side where she held her, cautiously slipping her hand underneath the bottom of her shirt, resting her palm on her warm, firm belly... If she felt to resistance, she'd move up a little more... and then a little more... until her fingers reached the underside of her breast.

All the while Cicilia would lock lips with Sayumi once more, pressing a bit deeper into her. She needed her right now... more than anything else, even air.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:15 pm

Stared up at Cilicia's compromise. They could hold off unpacking as long as they didn't leave the couch. Sayumi got a small goofy grin on her face, asking in a sheepish, joking tone. "But what about if I need to pee?" Game. Set. Match. Your move boxer woman.

Cicilia seemed content to speak more with actions than words, lowering herself down across Sayumi, lips mashed lovingly together. She sighed softly, content as she relaxed beneath Cilicia. When they weren't competing, weren't in the ring or making a game of it in bed, she preferred things like this. A passenger with her girlfriend at the helm. There were no expectations, no demands, just a simple joy to their closeness.

She giggled softly into their kiss as Cicilia's hand slipped beneath her shirt, a sudden heat rising in her face. She tucked an arm under Cicilia's hoping it around to comb her fingers through the girls hair. The other momentarily dipped lower along her girlfriend's back, slipping beneath her shirt as well to caress the small of Cicilia's back uninhibited. She squirmed under Cicilia's roaming hand, but didn't protest of resist. Even as the woman's finger breasts.

She broke the kiss for a moment with a heated sigh, giggling as she squirmed and whined softly. "Ticklish." She couldn't stay away however, finding herself drawn back into their kiss as she closed her eyes, purring softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next