Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, YGkillingboyz

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Sun Jun 23, 2024 9:01 pm by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 1:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

An Unstoppable Force (for Cicilia)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

An Unstoppable Force (for Cicilia) Empty An Unstoppable Force (for Cicilia)

Post by BritBrat Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:47 am

"Sure been a long time, huh?" The Amazonian would say as she enters the Friction Gym once again. For Pyrena, it has been a while since she has stepped foot in that same gym. Hell, even in AFW. Pyrena herself took a 'short break' from it, she wasn't called much for matches and the only fights she has been getting were in the gym, one of those fights leading to another place that Diana Accera mentioned after their brutal and awesome battle that pushed them to their limits.

For as much inactivity that Pyrena is getting, she cannot lie that there is some tough and strong opponents in AFW, Diana herself proving that. In her mind, the fight with the Italian was certainly on top for the best fight she had since being with the league so far. And while she took a break, Pyrena certainly felt that she would be left wanting more if she went back to her homeland in Greece without facing such worthy opponents.

Hence why she's back. And weirdly a bit different than usual.
Pyrena:

Although, counting the change of her long hair color from the vivid red to black as 'a bit different' would have be wrong. Pyrena herself making a mental note to change her hair color again soon. But for now, she's here to do what she would always do. Train.

"Alright. Time to get back into it."

Eyes set on the nearest set of punching bags, Pyrena closed in with nought of the rolling of shoulders. Completely focused, Pyrena didn't relent on the bag, the opening shots can be heard as well as the chains that hold the bag up for the Greek woman as she would unleash a seemingly endless combination, arms criss-crossed in rapid hook fashion before she would finally relent, grasping the bag with both hands. Her figure on show, with the scarlet red sports bra and black gym shorts to cover, pondering the lengthy and strenuous workout ahead of her before the sweat-less figure reared back with every intention of breaking said sweat.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

An Unstoppable Force (for Cicilia) Empty Re: An Unstoppable Force (for Cicilia)

Post by Cicilia Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:22 am

At least today, people were staying out of her way. Apparently being smashed in the boxing ring eventually taught these arrogant body-builders to not screw with her. It wasn't like she wanted the fights either but everyone was just overly sensitive and overly friendly. She didn't want you to come up to her and say "hi", she didn't want to know your name or how many weights you lift. She just wanted to be left to her training and it seemed that being told "Piss-off" wasn't clear enough for these idiots.

Today, though, it seemed her body language was enough. The boxer walked into the gym and not one person walked up to her, asking how the bloody weather was... huh... a nice day already.

Cicilia's Gym outfit X3
Spoiler:

Cicilia walked over to her signature training area, the punching bags, to find her place was already occupied by some other black-haired woman. She was taller to be sure, at least three inches taller, striking the bag with a respectable amount of strength. By the way her fists slammed into the bag and how the bag buckled under the force of her blows, Cicilia might've just met her match in terms of raw physical might... Maybe. This intrigued the german as most of the foes she encountered here were all talk and no substance. They all challenged her with confidence and yet they fell in disgrace. This woman... she might actually be a challenge...

Maybe after a warm-up she'd say hello, swallow her introverted nature and actually have a nice first encounter.

For now, Cicilia went to another punching bag a little ways away, this one a tad smaller but it would serve. The german slammed her blue-gloved fists into the bag hard, sending it rocking on it's chain, straight, hook, uppercut... Each punch was designed to rip that bag apart a little quicker than the days prior, to make her already mighty strength increase with every punch. It was what she was known for... and if she could savage the competition in her next matches sooner and sooner, all the better.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:36 am

For now, Pyrena was more focused on her own workout, and of course, keeping things a bit quiet, since the last time her grunts caused said match with Diana to happen. The Red-or is it Black Amazonian...doesn't have the same ring to it...the Greek Amazonian even joked if grunting out loud really does attract people to you for a fight. She would try now with the newcomer that just came in but decided against it. Can't have a complaint and be kicked out of the gym.

From the corner of her eye, while doing her own combinations, she would catch the German throwing her own combo to the bag, her own posture, technique, power was impressive to say the least. She hasn't seen her before, Pyrena would probably tell who's who, she was definitely a new face. A boxer huh? Pyrena heard a bit about Momentum, maybe this girl was trying for that? Hmm...we'll one way to find out, right. A very fast jab, hook combo with her left, right hook, left uppercut and a right straight finished things off on the bag before she would look at the time again. Enough time has passed that she could possibly let it pass without seeming like she is ignoring her.

"Nice form." Pyrena would say before turning her frame to lean on the bag, the opposing arm to her hips. "Must have done it for a very long time." The dark haired girl would give a nice smile to Cicilia.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:14 pm

Cicilia was deep into her training for once, able to get in some good combo-work without being interrupted for once. The bag was her complete and utter servant, bending to her will that she expressed with her fists. In fact, it was so submissive today, the German was having a hard time keeping up a consistent rhythm with how much it was flying around. Well... Maybe it was her fault more than the bag's... After all, most punching bags weren't made to resist dismantling at the hands of a practical metahuman now were they? Frustrated, Cicilia held out her hands, catching the bag as it flew in once more, deciding that perhaps this wasn't the time to be making the bag double as a vent and a training machine. After all, she clearly was failing at both. As she brought her fist back to begin again, gentler this time, an unfamiliar voice rang out to her, complimenting the German's form.

Cicilia glanced it's way and saw the strange black-haired woman leaning against her bag lightly, remarking that she must've been boxing a long time. Well... she was observant. That was fine. She wasn't getting after Cicilia for her aggressiveness so they were already starting on a positive note.

"Yeah. Since I was a kid."
She responded a bit flatly, but there was a soft tinge of pride in her voice. It was nice to be noticed. "You're not too bad yourself. What's your name?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:12 pm

Well she sure has some power, doesn't she?

Apart from the whole 'flying bag' episode, Pyrena was impressed. The Greek could tell she was a boxer, she certainly has the movements down right for one. That and the boxing gloves might have gave it away but really anyone could pick up some gloves and hit a bag. Not many though hits like this German girl.

Part of Pyrena's thing is to asses and figure out the opponent's style quickly before she could make a strategy and with her talent of picking things up quite quickly, she has experience. She has a keen eye for talent. In terms of Cicilia's aggressiveness, the Amazonian has only gotten here and hasn't really took the time to listen to gym gossip.

Not that Pyrena really cared about that anyways.

"I figured." Pyrena responded to the German. "And thanks. I'm Pyrena. Would offer a handshake but you know..." She raises her fist off her hip and waves it close to her head. ...Bit difficult with this on.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:07 am

Perhaps Cicilia wouldn't have to be changing gyms after all... If there were people like this that came here who didn't start something with her... maybe it was worth hanging around. The boxer smiled somewhat as the girl offered her name, stating that she'd shake her hand were it not for the gloves. To remedy this unfortunate situation, the german held out her closed, gloved fist for the girl to pump. It was the best they could do right now, neither of them seeming eager to shed their gloves.

"Cicilia De'Reignhardt. I'll tell you something though... this place doesn't seem fond of boxers." The German glanced around at the surrounding patrons, sensing the various pairs of eyes locked onto them. "Either they start problems with you for the dumbest reasons or they don't ever leave you alone." Her sanguine eyes returned to Pyrena. She doubted she needed to point out all those looking at the two of them, no doubt wondering why Cicilia hadn't challenged her to a fight already. Did they think she was just an insane fighting machine or what...? Could she not have a conversation without these people acting so surprised?

"Anyway, I don't think I've ever seen you around here before. You new or something?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:52 am

So far, Pyrena doesn't have a problem with Cicilia. Great.

The Greek smiled when the German stretched out her gloves fist for a simple fist bump. Since neither were gonna take off the gloves, Pyrena thought why not, and tapped her boxing glove. Nothing formal but it would have to do. A boxer's greeting is more than enough for those two.

"Nice to meet you. German I see?" The name sounded like it. "Heh, not having a great time, I gather? Well there's never a dull moment in AFW it seems. I've had one of those problems before. At least you get a fight... well, most of the time..." Sadly, not everyone can be a challenge like that before mentioned Italian. Her eyes glanced around the room as Cicilia talked.

Her own emerald eyes soon turned to the German as she mentioned if she was new. "No, I've been around the block a bit, even had my first match already. If I had red hair you might have recognised me...." Pyrena thought to herself she might look almost unrecognisable without the vivid red hair. With the raven hair, she looks normal. We'll, without the strong, Amazonia looking body that she has. "But that was months ago. Since then I've been inactive for a while and management couldn't put me into another match."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:26 am

"Yeah. Born and raised in Munich." Cicilia confirmed, shrugging her shoulders. She wondered what gave it away... the subtle accent or her name? She nodded as Pyrena noted how it sounded like the German was having a distinct lack of fun on her part, but, if one had to look on the bright side, at least she would have a fight.

"Bah." Cicilia rolled her eyes. "They're all talk. Most of them go down in just a few punches so it's not even fun. Its like every time I go to the bag I'm challenged by these idiots." She huffed, clearly venting her frustration. "I suppose it's partly my fault. Telling them to 'buzz-off' probably only agitates the situation..."

Cicilia raised an eyebrow as the raven-haired woman revealed that she was, in fact, not new to this place at all and had actually had her first match a while back. Unfortunately, it was the only one she had, given how her manager couldn't find a spot. Yeah... she could understand... She had trouble finding boxing matches all over the place now. What was once her main source of income was now just for pleasure it seemed, forced into wrestling and civilian work just to maintain her apartment.

"That's unfortunate."
Cicilia noted, stating the obvious. "You'll find a match soon, I'm sure. You certainly look strong enough." She looked her over quietly, confirming what she'd already said. Yeah... She was in another LEAGUE than these chumps she fought nearly every day... Maybe she would be worth boxing after all.

"Speaking of that match... How about you and I head over to the ring and go a few rounds? Might help you get back into the flow of things after your inactivity."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:29 am

It was mostly the name.

Strongas she is, Pyrena was smart. The German replied that the fights she was getting were not fights at all for Cicilia. Guess she hasn't cane against an actual challenge yet. "It does help to be polite at times." Pyrena chuckled. True, some people in the gym could be total walkovers like the trainers but even Pyrena knew that a real challenge would appear.

"I know." She sighed. There was so much more that Pyrena could show and so much potential. The fact that she's overlooked was a mistake in her mind. She smiled when Cicilia told her that she will find another match soon enough. Pyrena hoped so. Otherwise her return would have been in vain.

The dark haired Pyrena raised a eyebrow when a challenge soon came her way....by the German. An interesting offer to say the least. The Greek always accepts a challenge to face the toughest that the league has to offer her. Cicilia herself looked good, even better than most girls in the league. She was strong and a boxer too. It certainly wouldn't hurt...much. Plus, would be nice to get back into the swing of things after a time of inactivity.

Well...in terms of boxing at least.

"Hmmm...that's a pretty good offer..." She smiled. "Better than bashing a bag for an hour or so. Sure. I'm down." Pyrena pointed at an empty ring behind Cicilia. "Wanna do it there? So it's a real boxing bout?"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:15 am

"That's what I was thinking." Cicilia agreed. Glad to see they were on the same page. Making her way over to the arena, the German began assessing what she saw from the woman already. Pyrena was HUGE! She towered over Cicilia at least half-a-foot and had the apparent confidence to match. She didn't seem at all off-put by her strength and she looked almost equally mighty herself... If the speed in which she took to that bag meant anything at all, she wasn't going to be able to just slug her way through this one... This woman was QUICK with her punches and it wasn't something she'd be able to match if she kept her strength. Heck, she wasn't even confident in her defense to keep her protected! On top of all that, her body seemed firmly armored with tough muscle maybe making her even tougher than the juggernaut! TOUGHER THAN AN UNSTOPPABLE FORCE! That was no small feat, if her assessment was correct. Damn it... Neither one of her stances were going to do her any good here... She was going to have to improvise...

Cicilia wasn't exactly enthusiastic about her chances but then... She wasn't in boxing just to give up when she was tossed a true test of her abilities, was she? The Juggernaut ran from no opponent, man or woman! Letting out a light breath, she loosened her muscles as she slipped into the ring, bouncing lightly on her feet as she moved to the center of the ring. If nothing else, this was going to be a lot of fun, right? She waited with an eager smile on her face raising her gloves in a right-handed orthodox stance as she bounced ever so lightly on the balls of her feet. Starting speedy seemed the most reasonable course of action here, see how Pyrena responded to a quick, unrelenting swarm.

"Good luck." She'd let the taller woman make the first move.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next