» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 12:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 6:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Blue_Snakie, Cosmos, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Druscilla vs Fif, Hentai Submission Match

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Druscilla vs Fif, Hentai Submission Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Druscilla vs Fif, Hentai Submission Match

Post by Lilybell Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:39 pm

Dru's moans grew to an almost constant rate, one flowing into the next like a hymn of lust. The swirling of Fif's tongue sent jolts through her body, urging her sex to flow its juices into the girl's mouth, on the edge of orgasm. The Aussie's eyes rolled back into her head, her breath coming in sharp, high pitched gasps. One arm unhooked itself from the ropes, leaving her dangling crookedly in the corner, to rake through the girl's silver locks.

The deep, drilling tongue and the sensation of the girl's head bobbing between her legs was more than Dru could stand. Her every muscle tensed and shook as if pure electricity were running down her spine. Throwing her head back with a lustful wail she clamped her thick thighs around the girl's head and came hard over her face. "OOoooh, Fif! I'm- I'm coming! Uuuuhn! Fuck! Fuck! Don't stop! Don't stop! That feels so gooooood!"

Fingers clutched desperately at Fif's hair and thighs held her head in place until Dru had ridden out her climax. Momentarily drained she released and sunk breathlessly to sit upon the mat, leaning now upon the bottom rope in a daze.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Druscilla vs Fif, Hentai Submission Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Druscilla vs Fif, Hentai Submission Match

Post by Nelv Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:10 pm

Fif closed her eyes as she sensed Dru coming to a climax, and soon enough her features were washed by the girl's juices. She kept licking on Dru's womanhood, although slowing down her pace gradually, eventually stopping once the girl's orgasm had subsided.

The silver haired girl then pulled herself away, getting some fresh air for herself, her face felt quite hot after being sprayed by Dru's juices. She panted a bit, seating herself on the mat for some rest. Watching Dru in her ecstatic state somehow making her a little flustered.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:04 pm

Given a moment to catch her breath, Dru managed to compose herself again and push herself back up onto her knees. Still breathing raggedly, still flushed and red, she placed her hands on Fif's shoulders and staring into the girl's eyes, her own wild with sparked lust. "Oh, baby, now I know that if you got those lips on me during the match that would have been me done."

Leaning in she gently kissed soft, wet lips and tasted herself upon them. "There's just one more thing I want to do to you before we say goodnight, but first I have to ask you: Do you want more of this?"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:15 pm

"Uh... yeah... maybe..." Fif rolled her eyes, not really taking Druscilla's compliment since the fact remained that she had lost the match. The kiss on her lips that happened after did made her expression turned a bit meek again.

"M-more...? Eh..." the silver haired then girl blurted, seemingly surprised, yet curious at the same time at the question.

She gave Dru a questioning look for a bit, eventually nodding timidly, her face blushing. For some reason she wanted to feel more of Dru's touch, and yet it felt quite shameless of her to practically ask for someone who just fucked her silly to do it again. In the end, her lust prevailed over logic, and the embarrassment that came with her choice kinda made her felt awkward shivers on her back.

"Um, y-yes... please...?" Fif answered shyly, her voice getting quieter with each word she said, seemingly a little nervous about her decision.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:56 pm

Their physical differences aside, Dru genuinely believed that Fif had stood a real chance against her. Even in light of how she had controlled the match most of the way along, but it would have taken very little to change things. Perhaps they would never know.

Smiling warmly at the girl's answer she pushed her back down onto the mat and shifted one of her legs over one of Fif's until she could side up into a trib position with her. Their wet pussies kissing softly between them she reached down and took a hold of one of the silver haired beauty's slender thighs and pulled their hips tightly together. "Mmmm, so here's the deal. We're gonna play a little game. We both try to hump each other into submission. First one to cum loses. Winner picks how we meet next. Ready? Go!"

Not waiting for confirmation that Fif was ready she leaned back onto one elbow, her hips working her still throbbing pussy against her fallen foe's. She had barely come down from her last orgasm and was hungry for more of her new pet, and everything was more fun with a challenge involved.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:08 pm

"Eeeh..." Fif didn't get to say much as Druscilla proposed for a little game, which she'd start even without her agreement. Laid down on the mat, their sex would then engaged each other, drawing a moan from Fif's lips as she arched herself slightly from the sensation. With Dru starting before she's even ready, the silver haired girl was taken by surprise a little, causing her reaction to be a bit late.

"Aahhn...! W-wha... aahmm...!" she moaned, writhing from the sensation of Dru's womanhood grinding against her, but eventually would start to move her own hips in an attempt to catch up with the girl. "Nnn...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:13 pm

Heavy breasts bounced and jiggled with every desperate, rhythmic rocking of their bodies against one another. Their wet flesh slapped together with loud, sloppy sounds that were partially lost between both of the women's moans. Dru bit her lower lip and did her best to suppress her own moans, but that last orgasm had still left her sensitive and responsive to the girl's gyrations.

Already she could feel her legs beginning to quiver ever so slightly, and her toes starting to curl from the stimulation. "Ooooh! Mmmmm! Mmmnf! Aaaah... aaah... Oh, come one... uh- UHN! Show me what you've got, girl!"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:32 pm

"H-haa...! Oooh... auh...!" Fif tried to response to Dru's taunting by bucking herself from time to time, delivering a rough bump to disrupt the girl's rhythm which otherwise dictating her grinding. It's really a difficult task to try taking over the momentum from Druscilla given her late start, not to mention that she had been in a somewhat submissive mode towards the girl after she gave up the match. The odds seemed stacking more against her, but Fif would at least try to reignite her defiance, even if it's just for a bit.

"Uaahh... oohh...! N-not... g-gonna... l-lose... a-agaaainn...! Aaaahn...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:47 pm

(Sorry for disappearing!)

Druscilla's hand clutched at Fif's thigh, pulling the girl tightly to her body as she rubbed her wet pussy against hers. She was looking to be in a good position to force one more orgasm out of her new pet, and then she could pick the conditions under which they'd meet again. Perhaps she'd ask for an even naughtier match, or maybe she'd just demand a date...

Then Fif redoubled her resistance, taking the big Aussie by surprise. With a loud gasp of pleasure Dru slumped back, falling onto her elbows. Not only able to grab onto Fif's leg by the shin, and laying back, she lost a great deal of leverage and control. Her breathing was becoming erratic and the rhythm of her hips was faltering with her first, wet spasms. "Ooooh, Fif! Uhn! Uuuhnf! Oh, fuck, baby! N-No, I'm not... gonna... cum before you!" But she could already feel her body starting to sink down towards the mat in involuntary submission.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:51 pm

Her little outburst seemed to make an impact on Druscilla, but Fif was also feeling it as well. "Hnyaaa...! Ooohh...! G-gawwdd... I..." she could barely speak with her arousal pumping up rapidly, each bump against Dru's womanhood also pushing her towards the edge.

It's getting harder and harder to tell how this extra contest between two girl would finish, with Fif herself wasn't sure if she could keep her defiance for much longer. She felt herself getting closer to another orgasm, and it affected her humping as she began to get sloppy. "Aaahhhmm... I-I c-can't... ooohh... I'm... g-gonna...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8