Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Druscilla vs Fif, Hentai Submission Match

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Druscilla vs Fif, Hentai Submission Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Druscilla vs Fif, Hentai Submission Match

Post by Lilybell Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:08 pm

Dru was profoundly relieved to hear those two sweet, beautiful words fly free of the girl's throat. It meant that they were both free to indulge themselves to their fullest desires, or at least that Dru could indulge Fif's desires if she really wanted to. She considered letting the girl suffer for just a little while longer, maybe until after she came herself, but she was a kind and benevolent mistress. Slick fingers slid up along Fif's slit, poking their tips just a little deeper. "Now that's a good girl. Now, when you cum I want you to thank me. And don't forget to say my name."

Ending the defeated Belgian's misery, Druscilla thrust two fingers deep into Fif's pussy and pumped them hard and fast. After all of this build up she wanted to make damned sure that this orgasm was a strong one. "Now, cum for me, baby. I want to hear it now. Come on, right now."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Druscilla vs Fif, Hentai Submission Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Druscilla vs Fif, Hentai Submission Match

Post by Nelv Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:18 pm

"A-ahmm... y-yeeeshh..." Fif unwittingly just agreed to everything Druscilla said, the urge to get a release pretty much just trumped reasons and what not. Squirming cutely in the hold, she began to tense up not too long as Dru pumped her fingers in and out her sopping wet sex rapidly, moans after moans came from her lips without any care in the world.

"H-haaaaaaa...!" almost immediately as Druscilla demanded her to cum, her body tensing up, her toes curling in and out. "C-cuuumiinggg...! D-Druscillaaaaa...!" Fif cried out in ecstasy, her womanhood spasmed, her juices gushing out almost like a mini fountain. "Oooohh...! Oooohh...! G-gawd... D-Druscillaaa... ooohh...!" she continued to cry until her trapped form limping in the Dru's grasps. "Ooohh... t-thank you... uguuu..." she'd say, panting heavily after her orgasm finally subsided, her expression silly from the ecstatic experience she just went through. "Huweee..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:02 pm

The big Aussie held tightly on to Fif as the girl squirmed and quivered and came beneath her. Druscilla got a front row seat to watch the sweet nectar gush up from the girl's filled pussy to soak Fif's thighs, Dru's hand, and pour down to spatter upon a large pair of freckled breasts. That novel sensation, and the tantalizing sights and sounds of the orgasm, combined with the jiggling of the smaller breasts that were still pressed up between her own thighs, had Dru in a bad way herself.

Still, she fingered her prize until she had carried her through the last shrill gasp and lustful moan. There were so many thing she wanted to do in this moment, but one of them was at the forefront of her mind. Gently she lowered Fif's hips back down and set her sweetly upon the mat. On all fours Dru crawled about to position herself now face to face above the other woman. "Mmmm, that you are such a good girl. And good girls deserve a little reward." She lowered her shoulders until her wet, glistening breasts settled down upon the smaller pair, and she gave her plaything a tender, passionate kiss on the lips. Her tongue thrust out to entangle itself with Fif's as she moaned into a rather intimate kiss.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:30 pm

Fif writhed on the mat after she's let go form the hold by Druscilla, her chest rising up and down as she breathed heavily in the aftermath of her orgasm. Seeing the girl then crawl on top of her, she gazed at her submissively, resigning herself to Dru as she got neither will or strength to resist her at the moment.

"Aahhmm..." as Dru lowered herself so that their breasts were pressed against each other again, Fif moaned and blushed, her lips then seized by the other girl's. "Mmmm..." she mumbled into the kiss, her tongue flicking at Dru's occasionally, but let the invading digit having free reign for most of the part.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:02 pm

For a few moments Druscilla melted into the kiss, savoring the taste of Fif's lips and the feel of their tongues brushing together. Her hips wiggled in the air as the two women moaned together. She didn't want to stop kissing her, in fact, she wanted to drop her hips down and rub herself off against the little bunny's stockings. But she resisted the urge and pulled herself away, forcing herself to stand, panting breathlessly, at Fif's side.

"Alright, you've had your turn. Now, time for the winner to get what she deserves." She clutched her breasts in her hands, rubbing them and making herself moan loudly for all the crowd to hear. Her hands then slid down her body to slowly work her own leotard down past her hips and all the way down her legs until it lay crumpled around her feet. Now, naked as her plaything, she smiled down at the girl, "Have you ever gone down on a girl before, lovely?"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:26 pm

Fif panted some more after Druscilla broke the kiss, trying to catch some air while she had the chance to do so. In the meantime, the girl seemed content to allow her a short break as she stood up and undressed herself. Fif's gaze was fixated on Dru the whole time, her cheeks getting warm from the sight of the girl's magnificent body.

Looking at the towering Dru, Fif gave a timid nod to the girl's question. A girl on girl experience wasn't a new thing for her considering it came in the same package that was her matches, more often than not. "Uh-uh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:56 pm

Dru was enjoying the way that Fif looked at her body and made a point of posing, more for her benefit than the audience, although they enjoyed the show as well. She had mastered the art of standing about looking casually sexy when she was working as a convention model.

The answer was also good news. She had met a strange number of girls around here who had never properly gone down on another girl, something she hoped to fix someday. Stepping over Fif she swished over to the ring post and let herself sink down, her arms catching on the second ropes. Laying back she just spread her legs and laid her head back decadently, "Bonza'. Now I want you to crawl over here on all fours and show me what your tongue can do."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:18 pm

Slowly, Fif rolled herself over and get up on her hands and knees to comply with Druscilla's demand. Her body felt a bit sluggish after the orgasm she just had, but one normally wouldn't exhaust her for too long. She crawled towards Dru who had taken a spot at one of the corners, and once she arrived at the girl's place, she'd lean forward to start licking on her sex.

Starting off gently, Fif would gradually pick up her pace after a while, although she'd then alter it with some slower lap of her tongue as well. Once in a while she'd glance at Dru to see the girl's reaction.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:45 pm

Druscilla laid her head back against the turnbuckle with her eyes closing softly, her arms hooked over the ropes to support her weight for her. In a moment of public decadence she reclined and allowed Fif to service her. She had already been very turned on by their match, and then further by the girl's orgasm, seeing Fif crawling towards her sent hot shivers up her spine.

At the first, gentle licks Dru was already moaning loudly amidst lurid gasps. Undulating hips rubbed her pussy, dripping wet with lust, rhythmically against Fif's mouth. With her increasing pace the victor squeaked and sighed and moaned louder still. "Oh, fuck! Baby, if you wrestled as well as you ate pussy... mmmm... I'd be yours right now."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:17 pm

Druscilla's comments only made Fif felt a bit more flustered, but she decided to just focus herself on fulfilling her duty in pleasing the girl. She flicked her tongue harder occasionally, then lapped her digit faster afterwards. Once in a while she'd lick in circles, starting of wide then getting smaller with each round. For some reason just eating Dru like this also stirring up some excitement in her as well.

"Mmmm..." eventually Fif pushed herself further, thrusting her tongue in and out Dru's womanhood, her head bobbed back and forth a bit in the process. The air she's breathing was mixed with Dru's scent, and it kinda put her in some sort of trance after a while. It almost felt like she's pleasuring the girl rather mindlessly, everything else didn't matter for her at the moment, except for one thing that was Dru's pleasure.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next