by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Emma Lexington vs Druscilla Dappercat

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Emma Lexington vs Druscilla Dappercat Empty Emma Lexington vs Druscilla Dappercat

Post by Lilybell Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:19 pm

Emma Lexington vs Druscilla Dappercat
Match Type: Standard Pro, 1 Fall
Conditions: Pin, Submission, or KO to win

Druscilla:

Dru was all jitters backstage as she waited for the ring announcer to cue her descent down the ramp. Nervously she bounced upon her toes causing her soft and ample breasts to jiggle in her bunny outfit. It was her first match at AFW and she knew absolutely nothing about her opponent tonight. She wasn't the most able wrestler in the stable, even given her size comparable to most of the girls around here. But she had a flair for the theatrical and a killer set of curves so Lily had given her a chance to prove her mettle.

Now approaching the ring; from Melbourne, Australia; Druscilla Dappercat!

Hurriedly the cosplayer bounded out of the shadows onto the ramp, practically skipping in her haste. Her breasts bounced and swayed with the rhythm of her body's oscillations nearly popping up out of the bustier that made up most of her ring attire. Pausing on the top of the ramp while her entrance music played she tugged up on her outfit and secured her chest within. Obviously escape attempts were going to be a fact of life for her with this outfit, but she didn't mind that too much. With a little more decorum and self control she strutted towards the ring shaking her little cotton tail before climb through the ropes. Hopping cutely she blew kisses to the fans, waving happily, and took up her position in her corner. There, that was managed. Now just to wait and see who her opponent was going to be.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Emma Lexington vs Druscilla Dappercat Empty Re: Emma Lexington vs Druscilla Dappercat

Post by Edmund Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:38 pm

Emma Lexington vs Druscilla Dappercat YTODI8z
Emma was so excited, she was going up against a larger woman. This was gonna be a great match. She heard a knock on the door and she stretched out a little. She then opened her door and headed out to the ring. She walked down the ramp, giving high fives and hugs before climbing onto the apron and slipping into the ring. She looked over at her opponent and smiled, going to her and giving her a hug, "Let's have an amazing match Dru, I want to be close to you afterward." She then went to her corner and waited for the bell

Back to top Go down

Emma Lexington vs Druscilla Dappercat Empty Re: Emma Lexington vs Druscilla Dappercat

Post by Lilybell Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:54 pm

Dru was actually momentarily horrified as she saw what looked to be one of Santa's elves coming towards the ring. The girl was only a few inches shorter than herself, but nearly half her body mass. Her breasts alone were probably half this girls entire body weight! What a mismatch, the poor dear! But then she realized that Emma didn't seem to be bothered by the obvious disparity in their sizes. Either the girl was dangerously skilled or she was simply okay with what was about to happen.

When the slender girl hugged her Dru giggled softly and hugged her back careful not to accidentally smother her before the match even began. "Definitely! We'll make it a fun one." Winking she watched as Emma moved back to her corner. Wait, she thought, what did she mean by 'close to you'? Like friends? Sexually? Emotionally? What a curious young woman...

When the bell was finally rung Dru stepped towards the center and held her hands forward, fingers splayed, inviting Emma to a test of strength. This, she decided, would be a good forecaster of what she could expect from the girl. For now she had to assume the girl was some kind of super-ninja.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:28 pm

Emma began to skip around the ring, humming to herself before moving in to lock up with her, "I want to be your little secret." She smiled and laced her fingers together with Dru's. She would grimace and press against her hands, trying to press the more dominating wrestler against the ropes, "If it's alright with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:45 pm

Dru stared at the adorable little blonde as she brazenly propositioned her with being secret lovers, or at least that was how this all sounded. She was momentarily stunned into inactivity, but even with this advantage the cosplayer simply had too much mass for Emma to budge her to any significant degree. "I... uh... Yah! I'd really like that, cutie." As she spoke her thick Australian accent became apparent, but The Crocodile Hunter she was not.

Emma would have managed to drive Dru's hands back nearly to her shoulders before the bigger girl remembered that they were in the middle of a match. With a grunt of effort she would give a single mighty shove in an attempt to thrust Emma back and down towards the mat. "And might I ask: Why this Sheila? Why me?" She corrected herself quickly, dropping her native colloquialism in favor of something more easily understood.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:56 pm

She leaned forward and kissed her deeply, "Because I believe in love at first sight." she smiled and kissed her again before backing up a little, giving some ground to the rabbit wrestler as she seemed to be losing the test of strength

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:02 pm

Emma's answer was a surprise to the buxom bunny, as did the kiss which drew out a soft and lustful sigh. Blushing and giggling she would try to force their arms open wide, drawing their bodies back together before straining in an effort to twist Emma's hands around behind her own back. "What a lovely surprise; to find love in my first match. You do know how to make a girl feel welcome, sweetness."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:25 pm

She giggled and pressed against her, "Be mine?" she looked up at her as her arms were placed behind her back. She grimaced a little, but she really wanted to belong to this dominating wrestler, "I want you so badly, you don't even understand how much you mean to me." she smiled through a grimace of pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:21 pm

Dru flushed a bright crimson at the smaller woman's words, but just the same she offered her a bashful and emphatic nod of ascent. Holding Emma's arms across the small of her own back she hugged the girl tightly to her chest letting her own large breasts press flat and distort between their bodies. "I'm all yours, pretty, and you're mine."

With Emma's arms restrained behind her back she would constrict, forcing the air from the girl's lungs, as she lifted her a couple of inches up from the ground. The exchanged affectations made it difficult to think about crushing her little poppet, but that was exactly what she had to do. But it would be done lovingly!

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:35 pm

She smiled before moaning in pain, but she loved being this close to her new lady lover. She wanted so badly to some day marry her, but until that time came, she would just lover her all the same. She wiggled around a little, trying to break free from her hold. "I'd rather be pinned then forced to tap my love." she gasped softly and kissed her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next