Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Emma Lexington vs Druscilla Dappercat

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Emma Lexington vs Druscilla Dappercat - Page 2 Empty Re: Emma Lexington vs Druscilla Dappercat

Post by Lilybell Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:53 pm

Dru hadn't really planned on crushing the girl, but she was just such a slight thing it was difficult to clutch her without squeezing a little too hard. She had every intention of throwing the Kawaii at a turnbuckle, but perhaps she should keep her techniques a little soft... This time she returned Emma's kiss, sucking gently upon her lips with a bass purring sigh. "Well, then if I get a little too rough for you, hon, just say 'mercy'." It wouldn't count as a fall, as it wasn't the correct safeword, but it would let Dru know to ease off.

Carrying the squirming beauty a few steps towards one side of the ring the curvacious cosplayer gave her load a little swing before tossing her a short distance into the ropes. Hopefully she would just bounce off, which Dru would be waiting for, but in practice she'd tossed poor Nergy through the ropes more than once.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Emma Lexington vs Druscilla Dappercat - Page 2 Empty Re: Emma Lexington vs Druscilla Dappercat

Post by Edmund Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:57 pm

Emma smiled and kissed her before bouncing off the ropes and running back towards her, a smile still plastered on her face, "Clothsline?" she asked before she reached her opponent, she loved her so much and decided she'd change things up a little, "Let's make this a POW match love. If I win, I take you home. If you win, you get to take me home."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:26 pm

Dru had decided to play a little softly with the girl for right now, at least until she was sure of just what her new girlfriend could take. In lieu of a clothesline she would instead play the sumo and violently thrust her breasts forward and up at Emma's face actually trying to hit her with the firm globes. She'd never even tried this before, but she felt that with Emma she could get a little crazy. Regardless of how the attack went she would laugh happily, "Mmm, sounds like a good plan to me. I'll have to keep you away from my stable-mates though. They might want me to share you."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:14 pm

As soon as her opponents breasts connected, she would grunt and fall to the mat before laying still, wondering what her lover would do, "I don't want to be shared. I want to be all yours." she would whimper a little and awaited her opponents next move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:39 pm

Dru took a moment to perve over Emma as the girl lay out on the mat in front of her. Leaning down she would take her lover by the ankles, ceremoniously dragging her towards the center of the ring. "Don't worry, spunk, I won't let 'em touch ya, unless ya wanna be touched by 'em." As her mind wandered her accent seemed to get thicker, or rather she took less care to cover it.

Arriving at the center of the ring Dru would hook her arms beneath Emma's knees and lean down to rest her chest comfortably over Emma's pretty face, folding the girl in half in the process. If the smaller girl wanted to escape this lazy matchbook pin she wouldn't have a tough time of it, the busy bunny was simply playing with her... and seeing if she was just ready to be taken home.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:04 pm

Emma groaned softly before she felt herself folded neatly in half and her ass wiggled in the air, "No, not yet. Wait until you use your finisher on me." she whined and threw her legs out, kicking out of her pin, "Roll me up when you finish me off." she giggled and kissed her lover, wanting this match to be over, but not wanting to lose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:52 am

Dru simply allowed the smaller girl to escape from the pin, though she acted as though she'd been forced off by Emma's powerful legs. Perhaps she could have gotten out of the pin without Druscilla's kid-gloves, but this was more an offer than anything else. Joining the blonde in both the laugh and subsequent kiss she decided to drag this out a little longer then, after all the job was to make the match look good.

Grasping Emma by the back of the head, careful not to pull her hair, she would rise back to her feet dragging her opponent up with her. "Got this all planned out in your head, don't you? That's adorable." Smiling sweetly she would attempt to send Emma running to the turnbuckle with a powerful Irish Whip.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:58 am

Emma giggled and kissed her yet again before she felt herself flung across the ring into a turnbuckle. She cried out in pain and waited for her girlfriend's next move, "Come on then babe, come hit me." she grinned and waited for her to make her move against her. If she attempted to hit her, she would accept it, but hope not for a british bulldog, if not, she would step forward before falling to her knees, holding her back

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:06 am

Emma's taunt, that little invitation to attack set something off inside of Druscilla. It was as if the restraints that had kept her from really throwing herself at the girl had been lifted. With a mischievous grin she ran after her lover, breasts jiggling up in her costume and nearly spilling out the top of the busier. With a lunging hop the bunny would try to splash the little blonde into the corner, her arms wrapping about the girl's head to keep her somewhat still. "Mmm, gonna give you all I've got, spunk." The odd bit of slang simply referred to someone attractive, but it was unlikely that Emma knew it.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:10 am

Emma smiled as she saw her lover running at her, and my did she love those breasts. She waited for the impact of their bodies and groaned in pain. Once she stepped away, she would stumbled forward and fall onto her stomach, closing her eyes and groaning some more, "I...love you so much...love." she panted softly as she lay on her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next