by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 pm

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 1:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

healthyreader, Lobo, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Brawl With a Stranger (Yori) (Spar)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Brawl With a Stranger (Yori) (Spar) - Page 4 Empty Re: Brawl With a Stranger (Yori) (Spar)

Post by Cicilia Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:10 pm

Cicilia smiled and nodded as she heard Sayumi's condition... Yeah that sounded about right... She was glad she was recovering well though. Some ended up much worse for wear than she.

"Good." She simply said before standing up, holding her hand out for her bottle that was so quickly drained. "Well... I think I gotta go now. Had a good workout... I have a date to train for... and I gotta get some sleep. Hey. I'll see ya in a few days, alright? Get better soon."

Taking her bottle back, Cicilia would undo her gloves, slipping them into her bag along with the rest of her gear before hauling herself out of there. By far, it was the most fun she's ever had in a gym... Punching bags was fun and all but when it came to actually fighting people... And cuties such as Sayumi... that was just a big bundle of fun...

"I wonder if she's into beach-matches..." Cicilia mused, tapping her chin with her finger as she walked off into the dark. "I guess we'll find out..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Brawl With a Stranger (Yori) (Spar) - Page 4 Empty Re: Brawl With a Stranger (Yori) (Spar)

Post by Yori Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:24 pm

She bend down gingerly, still a bit sore when it came to her abdomen to retrieve the water bottle, setting it gently into it's owner's hands. She gave the bottle a small drum roll with two fingers before seeing the container off. "Alright. Rest well, dream of something nice, okay?" She leaned back on the bench, planting her palms on the seat to prop herself upright. "I'd offer to help you train, but I'm pretty sure the punching bag makes for better practice Ms. Punchy." She flicked Cicilia a small peace sign in response to the well wishes, watching Cicilia walk off into the night air with a smile.

It was only after the raven haired girl had faded into the darkness that she let herself drift sideways to plop down on the bench with a soft "Ow." as she bumped the hard wood. She was pretty sure she was going to need a bit more time before attempting the walk home alone. Until then she had preparations to think of. With the mystery rematch on the table, she had to be prepared for anything the boxer cooked up.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4