Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Mystery Dragon, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sharks and Speedos: Wait...what?

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Sharks and Speedos: Wait...what? - Page 6 Empty Re: Sharks and Speedos: Wait...what?

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:13 pm

Despite Ryo's demands for her to stop and he'd finish, Mako didn't stop. Simply enough, Mako didn't want to. In fact, she didn't even have to. At the moment, Ryo had no more power over her than a sex toy did. So after humping his skull for a few seconds more, as her sex reached its limit, Mako stopped only to lift Ryo up. Then, as she unhooked his arms midair, the shark would slam her opponent face first into the mat with a primal cry.

The cry wasn't a battle cry, though, it was far more pleasurable than that. As his head hit the ground, Mako climaxed as she felt the force of the impact through her pussy. The sensation caused her to reach a powerful orgasm and erupt on Ryo's head. This was a first for her, seeing that preforming a finisher never caused her to start cumming.

But Mako was hardly complaining. It was a damn good climax, and she had Ryo seemingly KOed beneath her. So with the crowd roaring wildly, Mako would roll her opponent over and sit on his chest with her legs crossed for the pin. This was her last act to taunt the young man as she half assed the pin.

"Thanks for the good time...perv~" Mako teased as the ref slid down to start the count. The wasn't sure if he heard her, but then again it didn't really matter. Mako was pretty sure that she'd be teasing him again in the future.

"ONE!" the ref girl shouted before slapping her hand on the mat.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Sharks and Speedos: Wait...what? - Page 6 Empty Re: Sharks and Speedos: Wait...what?

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:02 am

Freedom was denied him, Mako keeping her grip tight as she rubbed against him. Then he was up, bare feet leaving the mat as Mako jumped, time seeming to slow as the ring mat moved farther away...then suddenly got a lot closer, the teen's vision going black as his face was smashed down into the mat.

His body went limp on impact, laying still, apart from a few spasms, as Mako came on him and rolled him over, a peaceful look on the boys unconscious face as she sat on his chest and the pin count started.

"TWO!"

"THREE!"

Just like that, it was done, The Speedo, defeated by The Shark!

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:10 pm

Mako continued to sit on Ryo until the ref girl counted to three, making her victory official. Smiling, the shark would get up off her opponent before the referee held her hand up to declare her the winner. The crowd's cheers were deafening, and she loved hearing them. Before the woman left, though, she'd walk over to Ryo and nudge his face with her foot. If he didn't wake up from that, she'd just keep doing it until he did.

"Hey. Perv. Wake up." Mako would say hoping for a reaction. "Hit me up if you ever want some more fun~ I'll be waiting..." the shark said as soon as Ryo showed signs of life. Then, after being handed her clothes by the helpful ref, Mako would roll out of the ring and leave the arena. She didn't bother putting her clothes back on yet. After all, it seemed like the point had long passed to try and cover up.

All Mako cared about now was getting some victory booze and passing out in bed. Oh, and a shower. She could really use one of those right about now. In fact, Ryo probably needed one too. She kinda did cum all over his hair...and a few other places. Maybe she could make it up to him for basically using his skull as a sex toy. And that actually gave Mako a fun idea that she wanted to try out.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:49 pm

Ryo let out a groan as he was nudged awake. There was something wet on his face, a pounding in his head, and a naked beauty above him, foot on his chest, teasing him and leaving.

Yep, it was tuesday. Wasn't hard to figure out what happened. Mako beat him. She truly was "The King" of Tension.

Despite an intitial feeling of disappointment, as he slowly got to his feet, leaving the ring on shaky legs, he took some comfort in his supporters applauding his efforts. He was outmatched, but put up a good fight. Mako even said she'd be waiting to see him again...

With a small smile, he limped his nude way to the back. He would see Mako again alright...but for now, he needed a shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:23 pm

Mako Wins via Pinfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6