Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fishing for Sharks

2 posters

Go down

Fishing for Sharks Empty Fishing for Sharks

Post by MacbookAir Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:55 pm

Reily hadn’t spent too long in Japan, certainly not enough to know much of the language, but what she did know was that across most of the world, people weren’t too different from one another. If she wanted to schedule an impromptu meeting with anyone, or slip anywhere without drawing attention, the easiest way to get in was to simply look like you belonged there.

As such, when a mysterious, tanned woman with red hair and a trenchcoat walked up to the house of Mako Adachi, all it took to meaningfully convince the guards was some flat out lies told as convincingly as possible.

“I was hired by Miss Adachi for a personal lap dance, I’m already a bit late and I hope she’s not mad about it.”

Needless to say, they would open the gate for this mysterious woman with no proof beyond her mere appearance, just as Reily would have hoped.

‘I thought they made their men smarter here, maybe their women will be a little brighter…’ Reily thought as she walked towards the house, her strut quite sensual even under her trenchcoat. Mako Adachi was an interesting choice in her mind, chosen largely out of a mix of curiosity and lustful pinings for the so called Shark. In Reily’s mind, something about that athletic, ball-busting look was just begging to be punched, beaten down, spanked, and last but not least, made to beg for the love of another woman. That was what brought her in, what kept her from hesitating as she entered the house of Mako Adachi.

And quite a pretty house it was, almost fit for a family if she could find any, not that they would have interested her anyways. She would merely make her way towards wherever she thought the Shark’s bedroom was, hoping to catch her little fish just where she wanted her, either opening slowly if Adachi wasn’t the sort to lock her door, or knocking politely otherwise.

And yes, hopefully I'll remain alive this time.
MacbookAir
MacbookAir

Back to top Go down

Fishing for Sharks Empty Re: Fishing for Sharks

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:19 pm

It wasn't that late, but Mako was already in bed. The reason, she was talking with a friend of her's. Things had certainly taken a dirty turn during this call, which had gotten Mako rather excited. All that excitement had nowhere to go, sadly, since her friend was a pretty busy woman. For now, talking was more than enough. The shark could live with it, besides, she'd been trying to restrain herself more when it came to love. Even she realized her sexual antics were becoming a problem. Honestly, she had like four potential girlfriends at the moment. Mako made sure not to lead them on, but adding more would just be reckless, and not to mention dangerous due to her love of fighting and sex together.

Mako was potentially one night away from a hospital visit anytime one of these lewd brawls broke out...and if the women started getting possessive, then she was in for several beatdowns. Soon enough her steamy session was coming to an end, though, which sucked cause it was just getting really good when her friend had something come up.

"...Yeah I'll take it easy...no not that easy...Hah! You wish you could~ Hehe...yeah I guess that does sound fun...We can meet up tomorrow and find...out...Ah gotcha...ok...Hey don't get all mushy on me! I'm a big shark, remember? I can be patient. Yes I can. No I'm not! Jeez...have some faith...but you're still gonna call me tomorrow right? ...Yes! That's my shrimp~ Hahah! I know you're not that small...I mean your rack is freaking hu-...hello? Hah...such a school girl..." Mako would say as her conversation with the woman ended.

Mako would hang up her cell and put it down. However, suddenly the shark's door opened, and in came a chick with a trench coat. Trench coats, or as Mako referred to them, the best way to cover up 'nothing in public'. AKA stripper coats. "Uuuuuuuhhh...Who the fuck are you?" she asked, not yet covering up her bare naked chest to the intruder. Mako still had short shorts on, but her bra had been discarded halfway through the naughty phone call. "No offense...but you look like a stripper...and I'm pretty sure you were't hired to surprise me...cause I know all the strippers that people would send me..." she'd add, trying to figure out what the hell was happening.

Then it hit her, where were a bunch of people who dressed like strippers and usually disregarded the law when it came to fighting. "Oh fuck...you're from Tension...aren't you?" Mako would say, still not doing anything other than sitting up on her bed. "...this is an ambush...isn't it?" the shark would ask, while starting to realize things were about to get rough. It looked like she'd get to release some excitement, after all.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by MacbookAir Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:37 pm

"Only if you want it to be, hun." Reily teased, beginning by taking off the trenchcoat she wore. Much like expected, she wore only her wrestling outfit and not much else, leather of various shades being its defining features. Her body was fit, a fair amount of muscles on her abs, arms and legs without looking grotesque, her face still quite feminine even with a tomboyish mix of 'cowboy' and punk elements in her dress.

Reily:

"I'm not looking to chip your nails while you're in bed playing with yourself hun, I'm just looking for a little bit of love with the first person I'm going to take down in Tension." She offered Mako a small smile, walking closer to the bed as a result. She had to admit, Mako was far hotter in person than she was in reruns.

"Besides, what's a King like you doing alone in bed, without a woman to put you in your place?" Reily's future intentions flared, even though she meant her truly no harm right now.

MacbookAir
MacbookAir

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:12 pm

Mako was impressed. Not just from how how this woman was. But from how bold she was. And Mako loved the bold. Staring with her mouth open as this intruder removed her trench coat, the shark was instantly attracted to the hottie. Mako was already getting overheated just from seeing this badass cowgirl get closer. She knew this woman wasn't just here for sex. She knew the stranger wanted to make a name by either out-fucking the shark, or by beating her later with this being a trick to get in Mako's head. Hell she could be doing both!

...but she was still hot.

"Well I know my place...but ok let's do it." she blurted out. Mako wasn't wasting anymore time. This bitch wanted some action, and so did the shark. As soon as she called Mako a king there was no turning back. She discovered that was a turn on for her as soon as she technically became one in Tension. Plus, this woman said that she needed a woman to put the king in her place. Her competitive nature and libido flared at the thought of a challenge.

"Honestly, I'm surprised ya didn't make me to come to you...seriously I would drive hours for a shot at all this..." Mako admired while gesturing to the woman's body. "Great hair...barely any clothes...built like a goddess...toned abs...nice rack...I can't see your ass but I know it'll be fucking hot...you're actually wearing cowboy boots...and I'm not even close to listing everything I love on ya...my only concern is that you haven't actually jumped on me yet..." the shark would explain with a laugh. She was serious, though.

Then, throwing off the blanket and pulling down her shorts, Mako would leave only her black thong on so this woman could still enjoy stripping something off her. "Come on, cowgirl! Get on! Let's see if you can handle a king...I just hope you like rough rides~" the shark would say while licking her lips. She remembered to ask the intruder something rather important just then. "Oh yeah...what's your name?"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by MacbookAir Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:34 am

"The name's Rowdy Reily, this ass earned plenty of tips from other customers, So I doubt you'll be disappointed, and I love my bitches rough." Reily continued, walking onto the bed, now getting down on her knees but still being over the so called King.

"Never seen a king wear a thong before, they're usually the sort who love boyshorts." Reily teased, running a few fingers starting at Mako's shoulder and soon moving down, rubbing up against one of her nipples, her belly, and last but not least, her womanhood, doing nothing more than simply pressing very lightly against it, almost a cruel form of tease than any real foreplay to start with. "Surprised you didn't put a little crown on it either."

Reily had to admit, Mako was a beautiful woman, her tomboyish streak only adding to her sexual nature. She wanted to just pull on that hair and make her eat pussy all night long...

MacbookAir
MacbookAir

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:16 pm

Mako couldn't keep herself from moaning as the red headed hottie started teasing her body. Slowly rubbing her way down the shark's shoulder, breasts, abs, and best of all, sex, was visibly effective in making the king all hot and bothered. "Rowdy, huh? I like the sound of that~" Mako purred back as if word had a pleasant taste. Her own hands wrapping around Reiko's hips as she pulled her closer. Both women were on the bed now, while Mako was dying to pounce up from her knees to dig into this badass woman.

"Oh sure~ Boyshorts are hot. If that's what you prefer then maybe I can model some for you~" Mako teased, while licking her lips. "I could even give you an up close view of them when you're kissing my ass~" she said, provoking the other woman playfully. Mako would lean her face down to get a better look at Reiko's tits. Grinning lustfully, the horny king would start sucking and licking the woman's rack. Purring as she worked, Mako was more than thrilled to start things off with such a lovely pair of breasts. She'd even reach around and start giving the harlot's ass some loving as she squeezed and groped it rather roughly.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by MacbookAir Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:13 am

Reily took her sweet time to respond, savoring the lewd suckling and groping of her tits and ass respectively. "Yep, just like every other girl, always after the T&A first." she said, her taunts followed by Reily's own hands grabbing onto Mako's ass, giving one of her cheeks a little spank.

"I ain't just here to get ogled and felt up, I'm here to test the Shark in bed too." She said, trying to follow up with another quick spank, this time to Mako's other ass cheek. Reily wasn't afraid to play a little dirty even with a gal like Mako, if anything, it just made her even more eager to kick the nest, so to speak.

MacbookAir
MacbookAir

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:42 pm

Mako smirked between the woman's breasts as she listened to her speak. "It's only natural when they look this goo-Dah!~" she would say back, before moaning out when the slutty cowgirl spanked her ass. The shark couldn't help but give the redhead a devious look as she continued to speak. Explaining how she wished to test her. "Oh? Well that's good~ This is my favorite kind of test~" Mako purred as she rested her chin in between Reilly's boobs.

"And I'll have you know...I haven't failed in this subject yet since starting in High school~" Mako said, feeling confident in her sexual skills and erotic tenacity. Holding in a second moan as Reilly smacked her other cheek, the shark would lean forward and try to nibble on the woman's ear lobe. Giving her a small taste of her 'biting' skills.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down