Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lifting Sharks Out Of The Water (for Caboose)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lifting Sharks Out Of The Water (for Caboose) Empty Lifting Sharks Out Of The Water (for Caboose)

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:25 pm

In her time in AFW, Yelena had spent more time in the gym than anywhere else, outright demanding that the crew add heavier weights to the racks and benches. Even if the Russian wasn't going for her records, she still needed more than most other wrestlers to keep up her strength. At least with the AFW system no-one had anything against her working out in what was essentially her underwear.

Lifting Sharks Out Of The Water (for Caboose) L26vMNa

"One... Two..." She breathed, pushing the loaded bar up away and gently lowering it down to her chest. Standard start to what was going to be a non-standard workout.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Lifting Sharks Out Of The Water (for Caboose) Empty Re: Lifting Sharks Out Of The Water (for Caboose)

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:51 pm

During her time at AFW, Mako had accomplished a lot in her mind. Soon she'd even be in the upcoming chamber match to win a shot at the title. However, there was a prize right in front of her that she was dying to get her hands on. Yelena Turova. One of the strongest women in the world, and one of Mako's favorite body builders. The shark had a huge thing for strong women, so it was no surprise that she was drawn to Yelena. The woman was tank...no...she was a goddess, and Mako wanted nothing more than to worship this goddess like she deserved to be worshiped.

So with the woman doing some bench presses ten feet from her, the shark was dying to leave the punching bag and walk over to the pink haired juggernaut. The fact that Yelena was so scarcely dressed only made her want to meet the woman sooner, but she wanted to keep cool and come up with a plan first.

However, after a few more minutes of staring and still no plan, Mako made her move. She'd walk right over to Yelena after taking a deep breathe. Then, the shark would give this her best shot.

"Hey you need someone to spot you? Honestly, you look so strong that I doubt you'd need my help. But safety first, right? So I figured I'd ask." Mako would say while admiring Yelena up close. Her blue sports bra and bottoms were tightly fitting, just like the shark's attire which consisted of a black bandeau sports bra and shorts, but all she wanted to do was rip them off! Holding back, though, Mako would stay calm and wait to hear Yelena's response.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Lifting Sharks Out Of The Water (for Caboose) Empty Re: Lifting Sharks Out Of The Water (for Caboose)

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:04 pm

"Five... hrm?" Yelena grunted as she tilted her head to look at the person who was calling her, arms fully outstretched as she held the weights perilously above. Sliding the bar back on the hook the Russian perched herself up by the elbows to get a better look at the tattooed blonde offering their support to her "Done with your routine?" the powerlifter asked casually before dropping back into position on the bench and wrapping her fingers around the loaded bar. "Why not, some company might be nice."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:23 pm

"Phase one complete" Mako thought to herself despite having no plan whatsoever. Acting as if she had one calmed her nerves sometimes, though. So after Yelena accepted her offer, the shark would walk over to the other side of the bench and watch to make sure the bar wouldn't be too much for the woman at some point.

"Cool, and yeah I'm pretty much done. Usually I do some light lifting then for the rest of the time beat the hell out of a sand bag." she explained while watching the woman go back to work with her bench presses.

"You look pretty damn strong. How much are you lifting?" Mako asked wondering what Yelena was capable of. "Heh...honestly I bet you could probably bench press anything if you put your mind to it." the shark added to make a joke based on very real possibilities. Sure there were lots of things that she couldn't lift, cars and boats for example. But Yelena still looked like she could pull off some crazy feats of strength.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:35 pm

"How much?" Yelena repeated in a grunt as the bar was lifted off it's hook, "Start small today. Only 80 kilos, but more reps. Wrestling needs better cardio, I can already lift." The Russian powerhouse explained as she held the heavy weight up in the air, oblivious to the way Mako was watching her as she looked into the lights.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:42 am

Mako just nodded her head as Yelena spoke. She wasn't completely sure how to convert kilos to pounds that well, but the shark understood what the woman was saying. Yelena wanted to train herself to go longer instead of just big displays of strength. Mako could see how that'd be helpful for the woman.

"Nice. Maybe we can try running together or something." the shark would offer the Russian. "You're somewhat new here, right? Have you gotten used to the place? I'm just asking cause between the ambushes, crazy fans, and perverts on the roster...fitting in can be rough." Mako explained not so much from experience but from other things she'd heard. The shark had got accustomed to this place pretty easily, after all. It was like she was made for this setting. It also didn't hurt that she might just be the biggest pervert on the roster.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:53 pm

Yelena was used to tuning out the rest of the world on the bench, now with Mako talking to her, weights that would normally been no problem were starting to take a toll on the pink haired powerhouse as she tried to split her attention between the bar and the conversation. "No-one ambushed me. Perhaps it is only cowards who flee from actual challenge," she grunted out, trying to re-settle into a rhythm of lifts and drops "Still... it is not easy. My English is not best, Japanese is worse. I do the work, seems okay for now." she reflected, "...Are you keeping track of lifts or was I?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:16 pm

Mako listened as the pinkette spoke about not being ambushed. Honestly, it made sense considering she was such a tank physically. If Mako wasn't so turned on by powerful, muscular women, she wouldn't have messed with Yelena either. She was turned on, though, and just looking at her muscles go to work was intoxicating. At the same time, though, that meant she had no clue how many lifts Yelena had done.

"...Ah fuck...I'm sorry. I wasn't keeping track..." Mako explained as she scratched the back of her head. "It makes sense that no one would want to screw with you, though. You look like a bigger...stronger...female Ivan Drago." the shark explained with a chuckle. "Plus your english isn't that bad, and I could help you out with the Japanese."

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:03 pm

Yelena raised an eyebrow at the Shark's choice of words, "It's strange. You hear about this place and there is nothing but screwing with people." she chuckled, sliding the bar over it's hook as she looked up on the blonde. "Grab the 10 kilo plates, move up to one hundred for serious lifts. Two Twenty pounds in American, I think." She explained, pointing towards the weight rack.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:13 pm

"...That's not what I meant...but you're not exactly wrong either..." Mako would say in response to the Russian. "And while I didn't start all the screwing around here...I'm pretty guilty of continuing the tradition." the shark explained before walking over, grabbing the weights, and putting them both on the bar for Yelena.

"There ya go...anyway...speaking of screwing..." Mako would say while rubbing the back of her head. "How do you feel about it?" There. She said it. Now Mako just needed to wait and see if this went well or Russian winter bad.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next