Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Fright Fight - GASTER Vs. Aisha Love: Pumpkin Head Match

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Fright Fight - GASTER Vs. Aisha Love: Pumpkin Head Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Fright Fight - GASTER Vs. Aisha Love: Pumpkin Head Match

Post by SimplyMoon Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:15 am

With her opponent dazed on the ground, face toward the apron, the witchy Aisha appeared to have her advantage so needed once again. Faster had put one heck of a fight and if it hadn't been for a lucky break, a pin count would have been successful. A kind of sorts one could say.

It was time end it, pulling Gaster a bit as quick as her tired and sore body could, Aisha smilled, "And now to out my final hex on you," she said, a hand to her hip and a bit of a wink.

She moved to the the turnbuckle, grabbing one of the pumpkin s, waiting for Gaster to slowly rise, all to slam it right on her head as she rose to make a legal.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Fright Fight - GASTER Vs. Aisha Love: Pumpkin Head Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Fright Fight - GASTER Vs. Aisha Love: Pumpkin Head Match

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:28 pm

"Uuuuuugh...", the deathly Shadow Lord would groan in pain as she slowly rose to her feet, barely hearing what her foe was saying...

The moment she was fully up on her feet, she would suddenly feel something orange and sticky being put on top of her!

"Huh?"

As the chuuni's consciousness slowly got back to her, her bewitching opponent was preparing what she said to be "the final hex" of the match!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:43 pm

"And now good bye," she said as she came around, tucking her arms under Gaster or the so called Reaper's chest and brought her around, 180 degrees and into a suplex pin. She didn't care that most of the crowd could probably see her underwear at the moment, the pink panties out for all to see.

The referee came around quick, "1...2..."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:52 pm

The kick to the Reaper's head took way too much out of GASTER, and as such, she wouldn't be able to get out of her opponent's next move, as she snaked her arms around her...

...and lifted and slammed her into the canvas for a German Suplex!

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

No matter how much GASTER struggled, she couldn't escape out of her rival's pin, with the witch's attacks taking so much out of her throughout the entire match.

"N-noo...", she whined, as the ref's hand came up for 1 final time...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:24 pm

"Three!"

The bell was rung and it appeared as though the Witch version of Aisha had managed to successfully managed to become the victor of the match over the Reaper Gaster in what was a weird but rather hard fought match. Aisha would let go of her opponent, dropping them both as Aisha went out of the arching pin, rolling over to the ropes so that she could stand up again, needing some assistance after all. She had a slight headache from where the pumpkin hit her, nothing some aspirin and ice couldn't fix as she walked over to Gaster, trying to the remains of a pumpkin over her now defeated opponent.

"Are you alright, we can drop it hear the acting if you want... it was pretty fun for awhile," she said, the pumpkin kind of just falling apart as she tried to take it off.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:53 am

GASTER let out a dissapointed groan as the 3 count hit, as she fell to her foe's German Suplex, feeling it was a slightly simple move to lose to.

A second later, the witch would help the Shadow Lord take the pumpkin off of her head, the Shadow Lord still feeling the sticky orange pumpkin juice and pulp pieces in her hair

"Bleeeh...", she said with slight disgust to that, as her bewitching rival spoke to her.

"I am ok, and yes...it was!", GASTER would say with a whisper: "But I am not quite done acting yet..."

Once she replied, she would roll away from Aisha onto her feet, before speaking in the grand tone with the Witch:

"You may have narrowly escaped death, witch, but know that next year, I'll have my full power again! So, when 365 days of rotation of this lanet have passed, be careful when you look around the corner! Mwahahahaha!"

With final laughter, GASTER would roll out of the ring, and headed for the outside of the ring, in desperate need of a shower...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5