by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Revenge (for RadiantKarna332)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Revenge (for RadiantKarna332) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Revenge (for RadiantKarna332)

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:40 am

Right as Melody was prepared to snap back at Orochi, Oboro intervined, with the manager accepting Melody's challenge, with both of her proteges soon following suit, agreeing to a tag match once both women would recover over the beating they endured today.

As Oboro finished, Melody really wanted to punch the manager in her smug face but stayed her hand. She will get her chance to do so, later:

"3 weeks from now. And once we are done with you, you will learn just how massive a mistake what you did today was"

Despite the weight behind her words, the greenette was still saying it with the arm over her bruised stomach, and her best friend unconscious at her feet. But even if her declaration was less than threatening, she was still intending to follow up on each word she just said...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

The Revenge (for RadiantKarna332) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Revenge (for RadiantKarna332)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:02 am

Oboro smirked. "Good. Well then, we'll be seeing you three weeks from now. Hope you will prepare yourself sufficiently, or else..." Her wickedness was made apparent by her growing smirk. "...you will be nothing but complete disappointment for us."

And so, all three of them would depart, leaving both Melody and Navi to tend for themselves. "Hope you're ready to get beaten again. I'm not getting tired of knocking the two of you out..." Orochi said before they finally left. They would also need to prepare for the match. With the combined effort of both Orochi and Vritra, they would certainly emerge victorious.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:38 pm

With the Greenette sending one last growl towards her enemies, the trio of Oboro and her 2 proteges would leave the parking lot to go around other business.

Melody would turn back to Navi. It had to be some cruel, dark joke from fate that a girl who came to check in for her recovery once again got assaulted and needed another visit at the doctor's.

She herself was strongly beaten up, but she'd be damned if she left her unconscious friend alone in the parking lot. Struggling through pain, and her own strength limit, Melody would manage to cradle Navi in her arms, trying to get to the medical room in the arena as soon as possible...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4