by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Revenge (for RadiantKarna332)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Revenge (for RadiantKarna332) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Revenge (for RadiantKarna332)

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:24 pm

Melody growled as Oboro's giant pushed her harder against the car, and as Oboro herself would seize the girl by her chin. She wanted nothing more than to punch the violet haired manager, but the much bigger woman continuing to push her very hardly against the car managed to discourage her from doing that...

She grit her teeth as Oboro taunted her even more, before she slapped the greenette. But again, her choices were either this, or Debbie wrecking her car with Melody's body. She had to escape from the two of them, and save Navi from Orochi before the woman made good on her word from their hardcore match!

"So you blame the world on the fact that you, your monster and that cheating bitch are cowardly pricks?" , She said with a confident smile, despite being scared beyond belief, of both the woman holding her and the possibility of Orochi injuring Navi...

=====

As Orochi would manage to catch Navo' s arm in midair, the taller woman would manage to get the blonde on the ground, before she locked in Fujiwara armbar!

Navi could do nothing but scream as her nemesis pulled on her arm further and further, seemingly wanting wretch her shoulder out of It's socket! Her fist smashed against the ground as she continued to shriek in agony:

"LET ME GO YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!!, she screamed, as Orochi bend her poor arm further and further back... noticing Orochi's head, Navi would try to reach it with her free hand to pull on the woman's scalp as hardly as she could in order to force her to let go!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

The Revenge (for RadiantKarna332) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Revenge (for RadiantKarna332)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:09 am

"Watch your mouth, child..." Oboro said, her tone sounded harsh. "There's no point in being brave if you end up losing..." she said as she cupped her chin again, forcing Melody to look into her eyes. "To whom do you want to prove, hmm? If being a cheater can give a better result, much better than doing things fairly, then it's only logical to cheat..." she sneered at the greenete before she released her chin.

Stepping away from Melody, she would then speak to Vritra. "Debbie, do whatever you want. But don't knock her out. We want her to be awake when Orochi brings her friend here..." she said as she would look at both Vritra and Melody.

Smirking, Vritra would look into Melody's eyes. "Let's hear you scream..." she said in a disconcertingly feminine voice before she tried to plant a punch right into Melody's belly. Due to the sheer size of her fist, it would be undoubtedly painful if the attack connected. And to make sure that Melody couldn't get away, Vritra would use her other hand to keep the greenete in place.

===

Orochi laughed as she wrenched Navi's arm with the Fujiwara armbar. "Let's see if you can still wrestle after I dislocate your shoulder!" Orochi exclaimed, pulling on the blonde's arm, bending it to its upmost limit.

But, while doing so, she had left her head exposed to Navi. So, when the blonde used her free hand to tug on her hair, she let out a squeal of pain, feeling the stinging sensation on her scalp before she was forced to loosen her hold on Navi's arm.

"GAHH!! L-let go, you dumb bitch!!" Orochi cried out as she tried to pry Navi's hand off of her hair.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:41 pm

As Oboro forced Melody to look into Oboro's evil eyes, she listened to woman's reasoning intently

"And when at the end of your career, no matter how it ends, do you want to be remember as one of the myriad of girls who cheated? Or as someone who managed to get victories with hard-work, skill And experience?", Melody would answer back to the manager's reasoning...

...but it seemed like she wasn't convinced, ordering Debbie to do with Melody whatever she wanted with her. Any hint of confidence on Melody's face disappeared as the monster that still held her pinned to her car looked at her with a hint of glee in her gaze, as if she got a present in the form of a living ragdoll in the greenette. Her unnaturally feminine voice and tone robbed her of her confidence of getting away even further...

...and then Debbie landed a punch on her stomach.

"GWWAAAAAAAH!", the feeling of all the air in her lungs being forced out of them was bad enough, but the hurt flesh on Melody's stomach was even worse. She jerked upwards as the result of the punch, but didn't go anywhere, Debbie holding her to the car with seemingly no way to escape...

=====

Navi's way out of the arm was proving fruitful, as she felt Orochi's hold loosening, she kept the grip on her nemisis' light green mane, pulling on It and her head further and further as she tried to her back to her feet and force her arm out of Orochi's grip!

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:16 pm

Melody's scream was something that truly made Vritra's day. As long as she didn't lose her consciousness, she was free to do whatever she wanted on her. So, she would continue holding her against the car, making sure that her iron grip would prevent her from escaping. After punching her right into her stomach earlier, the muscular woman would look into the greenete's eyes and ask, "I wonder what your friend will think when she sees you like this..." Like before, her voice was still disturbingly feminine, contrasting her brawny appearance.

After saying that, she would then deliver another punch right into the same spot that she hit earlier, planning to tenderize her for her own amusement. As for Oboro, she would wait for Orochi to show up while lighting a cigarette.

===

"GAAHH!!" Orochi screamed when Navi kept her grip on her hair, and she was forced to let go of the blonde. Still, not planning to go out of this empty-handed, right after she let go of her, she would try to randomly lash at Navi with her arm, hoping that she could hit the blonde right on that ugly mug of hers.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:07 pm

Melody threw a hateful look to Oboro's monster as Debbie mentioned Navi.

"She wouldn't have thought anything", Melody croaked: "She would've just rushed in and kicked your...GUUUUAH!".

She tried to be brave in the situation like this, but the situation before her, from the giant monster of a woman pinning her to her car, to Oboro just sitting there, smoking as she waited for Orochi to bring in beaten up Navi, those two facts were enough to fill the greenette's heart with despair, as she continued to flail around, trying to escape from the two women holding her hostage...

===================

Finally making Orochi free her, Navi would start making her way to her feet...just as Orochi would send a closed fist right into the blonde's face!

Growling as she stood up, she wouldn't be content with just a simple punch or a combo, lunging at Orochi to push her down with a Lou Thesz Press, before unleashing a barrage of punches to Orochi's head with her healthy arm!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:31 am

Vritra cackled upon hearing Melody's scream. No matter how skilled someone was, in the end, strength triumphs everything. Still holding the greenete against the car, the muscular beauty would continue her pummeling. This time, the target of her fist was a little higher, somewhere around Melody's solar plexus.

Oboro did not say anything upon hearing Melody's words before she screamed earlier as she continued smoking, puffing out clouds of smoke from her herbal cigarette as she waited for her other protege to arrive.

===

When Navi was upon her with a Lou Thesz press, Orochi squealed when she was brought down to the hard, cold floor before she received many punches to her head. "GAHH!! Rghh, s-stop, you bitch!!" Orochi roared, trying to make sure that the punches didn't hit her right on her face. Despite everything, Orochi valued her beauty and vanity quite a lot.

Now that Navi was on top of her, Orochi decided to make the blonde pay by moving up her hands to the sides of her belly, planning to jab at her kidney areas.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:38 pm

Melody continued to struggle in vain as Debbie simply continued to pummel her, laughing at her sufferring. Where could Oboro have found such a sadistic woman?

Debbie herself, however, would remind her that it doesn't really matter at this point by winding another punch. All that mattered was that she was ordered to beat the shit out of Melody by Oboro, and she was more than happy to oblige her manager, this time by sending her fist right into Melody's solar plexus!

"GWUUH!!!", Melody went wide-eyed over the attack, her hands going right for the hurt spot to cover it from further punishment from her assailant, actually tearing up from the pain as her punishment continued...

======================

Navi's punches landed right on Orochi's head, but never quite in her face, her nemesis covering it as to not let blonde's punches reach it:

"Oh, what's wrong? Did you attack me NOT expecting that I would mess up your ugly mug....GAH! YOU FUCKING...!", Navi tried to taunt her rival before she send a few jabs to the side of her body. Cringing in pain and pausing her attack for a good second, Navi cocked her fist up, getting ready to resume her assault!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:29 am

Vritra enjoyed pummeling the green-haired woman with her punches, but it eventually got old fast, so she decided to do something else instead. She would grab a handful of Melody's green locks before pulling her away from the car, dragging her to the front of the car. She was sporting a wicked smile on her face as she did that.

"Let's see how well your car can take a beating," Vritra taunted as she would then grab Melody by her throat, choking her as she would lift her up. And then, she would slam her down onto the car's hood with a chokeslam.

===

Orochi's attack to Navi's sides managed to stop the blonde for a second, and that one second was all that she needed in order to attempt her counter. Balling her fist, Orochi would try to drive a straight punch right into Navi's belly, wanting to dig as deep as she could with the punch, and she would twist her fist for extra measure.

She wanted to hurt this blonde bitch and bring her to her friend just to see how she would react. She imagined that both Vritra and Oboro might have already dealt with the greenete.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:50 pm

Melody's bravery sunk lower and lower as her punishment continued. No matter what she did was the wrong choice that led to more pain. Try and run away? If Debbie didn't catch her, Oboro would. Try and fight back? If she wasn't as week as she was right now, and if she were not caught by surprise by the 2 women, that might have been an option. Bluff to stall for time? Oboro already showed that talking wasn't an option.

At the same time as Melody's hopes were dashed more and more, the blonde giant decided to do something else with the greenette...and her car, as she picked her up by her hair to a seat, before seizing her by the throat!

"Nnn--No, don't! AAAAAAAAAGH!", Melody croaked, worried less forherself than for her recently repaired car, as Debbie gave little concern for greenette's wishes, chokeslamming her right on the car's hood, feeling it bend under her weight!!!

===============

Navi stalling for just a second was the worst possible mistake she could've made, as Orochi would launch a powerful punch at the blonde's gut in that single second.

Navi's eyes buldged as she gasped, Orochi twisting her fist to add to the pain. As a result, Navi immidiately dropped off her perch to lay next to Orochi, rolling into a ball as she held her hurt stomach...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:03 pm

Vritra cackled after chokeslamming Melody right onto the hood of her own car, and she greatly enjoyed the sound the green-haired woman made during the impact. At this point, doing more would be overdoing it, but the muscular woman enjoyed overdoing things, especially if they were fun like this.

Making sure to keep Melody in place on the hood after chokeslamming her down onto it, she would then brought up her thick arms, holding her own hands together before she brought them down in her attempt to hit Melody right on her midsection. There was no point in doing this other than showing Vritra's love for excessive cruelty.

As for Oboro, she continued enjoying her herbal cigarette as she glanced at her protege continuing her beatdown on the poor greenete.

===

After landing her punch right into Navi's gut, Orochi would then push herself up, her head still throbbing in pain after receiving punches from the blonde. But now, the other woman had been downed by her punch, and despite the pain that she had at the moment, Orochi looked down on the blonde and gave her a cruel smirk.

"I hope you enjoy THIS!!" Orochi shouted as she would hold out her hands to reach for Navi's blonde locks so that she could grab them in order to slam her head repeatedly onto the floor.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next