by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Revenge (for RadiantKarna332)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Revenge (for RadiantKarna332) Empty The Revenge (for RadiantKarna332)

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:11 pm

After Navi's match with Orochi, the blonde immidiately checked with the infirmary to see the extent of the damage she endured in the match. The mild concussion from the brainbuster onto the chair, however, seemed to be the worst injury Navi endured in the match, with her back only needing a little bit of rest in the meantime, which meant no matches for at least 2 weeks. After that time had passed, Navi needed to check with the doctors at the AFW Arena for a check up and (in case she passed all the tests) sign the slip to confirm that she could get back into the ring...

2 weeks later, the girls did exactly that during an episode of Friction, as Melody sat backstage for a while, to see whether there might've been any open challanges thrown around by the people on the roster, while Navi finished up with her tests. Sadly, that wasn't the case, as the main event of the night took place, with no one throwing anything like that.

Still in her street attire, Melody made her way to her car (thankfully fixed after Navi's match with Alaina (even though she had to borrow money from her dad to do that)), leaving a message for Navi that she was waiting for her there...

=======================

...just in time as well. Just as the main event of the night took place, and crowds in the arena started to leave, Navi had finished up on her tests, the doctors confirming that she was ok to return to the ring from next week.

She recieved the text from Melody, so she knew exactly where to meet up with her as she made her way towards the parking lot through the halls of AFW arena as well.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

The Revenge (for RadiantKarna332) Empty Re: The Revenge (for RadiantKarna332)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:53 pm

When Melody approached her car, there were two people tailing her without her knowledge. Due to the greenete not realizing their presence, they would make sure that they appearance would be sudden and unexpected. So, when Melody least expected it, one of the two people tailing her barreled over to her, clenching her huge fist before throwing a punch right into the back of Melody's head, hoping to have it slammed against the car.

As for the other person, she just stayed a distance away from the sudden ambush but still within the sight of Melody. The person, Oboro Scarlett, just smirked as she observed what might happen to Melody when her other protege, Vritra Savage, clad in tight tank-top and black pants, went to deliver a sudden punch right onto the greenete.

===

As for Orochi, she had been waiting for Navi to walk out of the infirmary. Sneaking around, she would tail her from behind, making sure that there would be no witnesses so that she could attack her from behind. She decided to make her attack just a distance away from the infirmary, with Orochi attacking Navi from behind with a kick to her lower back.

Orochi had decided that Navi would pay for the humiliation that she had to face after being defeated after their match sometimes ago. And she knew that her mentor, Oboro, and her fellow protege, Vritra Savage, went to attack Melody somewhere. It's about time both Melody and Navi pay for the things that happened during their matches.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:50 pm

Right as the greenette approached her car, she got a feeling that she was being watched and followed, but shook it off, thinking it was nothing.

However, her fears were indeed correct. Just as Melody approached her car, she saw a giant shadow on top of her car trunk, completely covering her own. Before she could turn her head, Melody felt a hard hit to the back of her head! The force of the punch was so brutal that her head reached and bounced off of her car.

She tried to turn her head to get a look at her attacker, but stopping half-way as she noticed a familiar woman in the distance: Oboro Scarlett.

Angry, but still dazed, Melody tried to swiftly turn around and launch a punch of her own into her assailant, without even getting a look at her face, as she tried to deliver a punch to her stomach! Sadly, with Oboro's henchman getting the upper han earlier, it didn't look like her attack would do her any good...

================

As Navi walked into a long, but weirdly silent, hallway leading towards the parking lot, she felt a foot kicking her in the small of her back!

"AAAGH!". The kick was so hard that she dropped to her hands and knees. Holding her back with one hand, she realized she was attacked by the woman who was the one to put her out for a short while - Orochi.

"The last time was not enough for you, you fucking coward?!", Navi defiantly screamed at Orochi, as she tried to get back to her feet, but was unlikely to do so before Orochi landed another attack on her...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:23 am

There were ways to take the hulking Vritra down, but mere punches to the gut wasn't one of them. Vritra took the punch into her abs without flinching before she grinned. Then, with her massive arm, she would try to smash it into Melody's chest, trying to push her onto her own car.

Despite her not in her wrestling outfit and without her face paint, Vritra was still a towering, hulking mass of muscles, and the way she grinned at Melody would indicate that she wasn't done with her yet.

===

As for Orochi, she managed to bring Navi down with her attack. Smirking maliciously, she would look down at her as she listened to her words. Cackling, she would respond, "You won because your bitch friend helped you! Now you're alone, you're not match to me!"

After yelling out her response, Orochi would try to deliver another kick right into her back to prevent Navi to get back on her feet. She wanted to soften her up before she could drag her to wherever her friend was at the moment. She assumed that Oboro and Vritra were dealing with her right now.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:52 pm

As Melody finally took a look at her assailant, she gasped in shock. The woman before her was definitely 2 meters tall at the first glance. But it wasn't just her size that made her intimidating. The smirk on her face in response to the greenette's punch made the already brutish looking woman look like a real monster.

She easily smashed her arm it into the greenette's thin frame, Melody screaming as she smashed back first into the car as the result of the attack, arching her spine. But along with pain, she would feel a shiver from feat towards Oboro's monster, as the look on her face let the greenette know that she wasn't finished with her yet...

================

"AAAGH. You fucking cunt..., Navi cursed as Orochi kicked her in the spine, keeping her floored to the ground like a bully. Figuring that she had no chance to get back to her feet without doing something about her nemesis first, Navi tried sending a kick to Orochi's legs, to distract the woman long enough for the blonde to return to a standing base, to at least attempt to fight on an even ground...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:31 am

Hearing the greenete scream was a music to both Vritra's and Oboro's ears after the giantess smashed her against her car. Not letting Melody to fall down, Vritra would then grab her by her hair, yanking her up forcefully as she would lay her against the car. Vritra smirked down upon the greenete, like a predator cornering its prey before she went to grab her by her head and attempted to smash Melody's head onto the glass window of her car.

"Please don't knock her out unconscious, Debbie..." Oboro reprimanded Vritra as she got closer to both the giantess and Melody. "I want her to be conscious for this..." she said as she smirked at Melody. "So... do you feel all heroic after helping out your friend winning the match? A match that should end with my protege's victory, I mean?"

Oboro spoke to her in a pleasant manner, but even a dullard could feel the malice in the voice.

===

Orochi laughed after kicking Navi again, feeling the satisfaction of hurting her. She wanted the blonde to know that the only reason why she won the match was because of her friend, Melody. "What's the matter? Don't feel like a winner anymore?" Orochi taunted, standing over the downed Navi.

But, it was a miscalculation on her part as Navi then attempted to send a kick to her legs, causing her to wince and almost lose her balance. "Gaugh!!" She waved her arms frantically, trying to maintain her stability before finally righting herself. "Guh..." she didn't attack Navi right away, which could give the blonde enough time to recover.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:34 pm

Melody knew that sometimes, animosities between wrestlers tipped over the boiling point, and brawls between them even occurred outside of the ring. Never in her life did the greenette imagine she would be on the receiving end of this kind of beating.

Melody couldnt slide of the car as she wanted (though, even in that case, Melody wouldve likely just slide to the floor) as Melody's assailant pulled her further up the car...

...to slam her head against car's glass window!

Melody let out a silent scream as the parking lot around her, her attacker (whom Oboro addressed as Debbie), and the approaching Oboro all spun around in her vision. As Oboro addressed her, taunting Melody over saving Navi in her match, the greenette only had 2 words in response to the managet:

"Fuck...you..."

Just after muttering the words, Melody realized something. Why send a woman whom she didn't even know to beat her up? Why not come here with Orochi? Was her other protege thst much of a coward? Unless she...

"Oh no! NAT!", Melody realized where Oboro' s other protege was, as she attempted to get herself off of the csr' s front, Debbie and Orochi be damned...

==================

With Navi's kick finding it's mark, the blonde would finally get back to her feet, sending an angry glare at the woman:

"Tell me I need Mels to kick your ass, one more time...", she would say to her with scorn, as she approached the woman...

...and tried to deliver a hard right hook to her jaw!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:50 pm

Oboro frowned upon hearing Melody's response, only to smirk again. Then, when the greenete managed to connect the dots about what was happening and attempted to get away, Vritra would attempt to grab her before slamming her hard onto the car, preventing her from running away to save her friend.

"Oh, you're not going anywhere, Miss Serperior..." Oboro chuckled. "I'm sure your friend and my protege have a lot of... *chuckle* catching up to do..." she chuckled darkly as she observed her other protege trying to make sure that Melody would not run away.

===

In the meantime, as Orochi attempted to keep her balance, she was unable to stop the right hook hitting right on her jaw. "Urghh!!" She almost fell, but managed to keep her balance. "Guh..." Rubbing her bruised cheek, she then directed a hateful glare and mocking smirk at the blonde.

"Pfft, don't kid yourself. It's not like you can do much without that bitch who you call friend," Orochi said, trying to taunt the blonde. Still, it kind of hurt to talk after taking a punch right into her jaw. Still, that wouldn't stop her from trying to rile up the woman before her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:43 am

Ignoring Debbie and Oboro was a massive mistake on Melody's part, as the large woman simply grabbed the greenette by her shirt, only slam her back into the car!

"AAAGH!", she screamed, as her back hit the already damaged car trunk and the back of her head against the glass front window of the car.

She listened to Oboro cackling with glee as her henchwoman continued to hurt the Greenette:

"You fucking cowards, all 3 of you. You have no fucking guts for a clean, fare fight in the ring, do you?", Melody would ask the manager accusingly

==================

Under normal circumstances, the French Blonde would've simply called Orochi out on her bullshit, definitely sure she could beat the woman even without the greenette in her corner.

However, the anger of being attacked backstage clouded her mind. Unable to think straight, she would simply growl: "Shut up!", before attempting to do the same thing twice by sending another hook to Orochi's jaw!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:54 pm

Oboro's amusement grew upon hearing Melody's accusation. She would instruct Vritra to keep Melody in place, pushing her against her car as Oboro came closer to the green-haired woman before she cupped her chin. She would make sure that Melody was looking at her way as she spoke to her.

"Poor ignorant child..." she said as she shook her head. "If you thought that fairness is something inherent in everyone, then we wouldn't need people like lawyers. You really don't know how the world works, do you?" Oboro smirked at Melody before she tried to slap her in her face.

===

Navi shouldn't try the same trick twice on Orochi. She had taken a punch into her jaw a while ago, and this time, she was prepared. She would try to catch Navi's fist in mid-punch and attempt to twist her arm so that she could subject the blonde into a Fujiwara armbar. This time, there would be no referee or rope to allow Navi to escape, so that Orochi could bend her arm to its upmost limit.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next