by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Old dog and new tricks~ [LunarOcean and radiantkarna332]

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Old dog and new tricks~ [LunarOcean and radiantkarna332] Empty Old dog and new tricks~ [LunarOcean and radiantkarna332]

Post by LunarOcean Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:35 am

The gym was different from the one she normally trained and socialized in but the people stayed the same.

She could see powerhouses working the weights, almost like ascetics deep in rituals of bodily empowerment. Socialites chatting away on the treads, at ease with their bodies as they were indulgent in their conversation. More serious wrestlers repeating trained motions of locks and throws with partners like videos restarting again and again. It was not the league she sharpened herself in but she felt a bit more at home already here.

Of course, she was under no illusion it was the same. The raw sexual tension of the last league wasn't present; this was tame by comparison. She wasn't sure if perhaps she was oblivious to the internal politics. The young woman had learned to read bodies and faces well but she had been so adapted to a particular habitat that this one felt almost but not quite alien.

There was a woman there however, that stuck out to her. From afar she seemed youthful and spry as the others but as Yahagi, clad in a skintight shorts and a training bra neared, she had a liveliness to herself that the younger woman did not associate with youth. It was warm and weathered, experienced and mature. She exhaled a little, setting down her bag on the bench next to her, and pulled up on her slightly visible thong.

It was a subtle move but it was far from incidental; in the peripheral sight of the purple haired woman, she knew it would not go ignored.

"Hello there madam..." She said, her voice rather formal. "A veteran I see?"

She raised her arms up to stretch, bending them at the elbows. More importantly, she presented a full view of her toned, sharply muscled body and the smooth rows of toned muscle and lightly curving build she loved to display.

The woman was older for sure and her body had more time to hone itself. Yet Yahagi believed she would see this quiet display as genuine. Her own breasts stretched the fabric of her bra, hinting at something more showy beneath the slightly transparent black.

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Old dog and new tricks~ [LunarOcean and radiantkarna332] Empty Re: Old dog and new tricks~ [LunarOcean and radiantkarna332]

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:07 am

This was Eirina's first time coming to AFW's gym facility, and she was surprised by the number of girls to be found there. Well, not that she really minded, considering that seeing some girls in some tight and revealing gym outfits was a treat for her. Eirina herself also was wearing something that people might consider revealing, which consisted of a tight, dark-colored yoga pants and a sport bra with matching colors, which put quite an emphasis on her toned and curvaceous physique. She also opted to pull her long, luxurious hair into a ponytail so that it wouldn't get in her way while she was doing work-out.

As the doctor prepared herself for her work-out, taking out her towel from her bag, she somehow noticed someone staring at her from the corner of her eyes. Then, that young woman approached her and started addressing her as 'madam'. Eirina fought the urge to frown, considering that her age was quite a sore subject to her. Still, she smiled at the woman and returned her greeting. "Ah, hello there."

When the woman asked her about whether she was a veteran or not, Eirina gave it some thought before answering, "Well, perhaps you can say that. I've been in this business for quite a while, but I left it for ten years." She shrugged. She had left behind her passion in order to continue her study as a doctor. "Just recently came out of retirement and joined AFW some times ago..."

Eirina would look at the woman before she asked, "And... to whom do I owe this pleasure?" She spoke to her in her usual warm, kindhearted tone, not unlike the one that was usually used by the warm-hearted and friendly housewives back at her neighborhood.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Old dog and new tricks~ [LunarOcean and radiantkarna332] Empty Hints of what's to come...

Post by LunarOcean Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:18 am

"That's a long time for a weapon to be sheathed." Yahagi replied, raffling around in her bag. The contents were quite colourful... and some of them a little out of place. A frilly bra, some magazines of a questionable nature, a fancy phone case, all silly but consistent with a woman of her age. She took out a small bag and flipped open a phone, going through a few notifications before she slid it back in. "Can you still cut?"

Yahagi smiled and slowly turned towards a set of blue mats behind one of the pillars. She stretched her arms and her biceps just slightly tensed, in clear sight of the veteran. Throwing back and rolling her shoulders, she kept her quiet smile and motioned to the spot.

"Fujimoto Yahagi." She bowed shortly to her, closing her eyes as she did. "I was from an independent league but AFW absorbed it a few months ago. Care to learn more on the mat?"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Old dog and new tricks~ [LunarOcean and radiantkarna332] Empty Re: Old dog and new tricks~ [LunarOcean and radiantkarna332]

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:15 am

"Why would I compare myself to a blade if a blunt instrument is more appropriate?" Eirina said, taking a glimpse of the contents of the younger woman's bag. Well, it's rather ordinary for someone of her age. "An old hammer can do as much as damages as the old ones," then, she winked. "Granted, I'd rather not compare myself to some old, rusty hammers, but that's besides the point..."

When the younger woman stretched her arms, Eirina put her attention on her tensing biceps. She raised an eyebrow and smiled wolfishly. "Eirina Makishima," she introduced herself to the young woman who introduced herself as Yahagi. "Ah, I see. I guess AFW keeps expanding its influence nowadays, huh?" Back then when she was still a fresh wrestler, she hadn't heard of anything similar to AFW. Nowadays, AFW had become something akin to a giant within the wrestling community.

Eirina then looked at where Yahagi had motioned at. "Well, sure. My skills may have gone a little rusty, but... well, let's do it," she said with a confident smirk on her face.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Old dog and new tricks~ [LunarOcean and radiantkarna332] Empty Dancing with a tiger~

Post by LunarOcean Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:07 pm

This woman reminded her of a friend of hers, also older yet far from dulled or out of touch. At least not with how she carried herself. She already felt familiar phrases and ideas bubbling in her head. As she neared the mats, Yahagi slowly began to pull up her top, her breasts stretching up before jiggling when it came off. A tight black bikini, mostly but not quite fully covering her ample breasts greeted Eirina's sight. She began doing the same to her shorts, revealing a thong of similar colour.

"Your humbleness is endearing~" Yahagi giggled. "But it does sound a little hasty."

She moved onto her knees, looking oddly noble in spite of her playful personality. Unexpectedly, she bowed to Eirina before moving forwards, hands raised. The smile went from respectful to mischievous.

"On the ground, if you please? I feel submission wrestling is under-appreciated here... in my league, many matches were slam-and-throw free."

Assuming Eirina got onto her knees as well, Yahagi would try to open up with a tight grip; one hand against Eirin's right hand and another around the back of her neck. It was a traditional hold from where she was but its purpose wasn't just to control. This close, her forehead would press to Eirina's but so too would her breasts, mashing against her's, toned tummy rubbing and nicking occasionally.

Yahagi might be smaller overall but she was quite aggressive... and it was clear she had few reservations when it came to intimacy.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:04 am

Eirina gave Yahagi an inquisitive look when she stripped off of her top and shorts, leaving herself only in bikini top and a thong. "My, my, how bold~" She commented before she began to tug on her own top. "Well, two can play the game~" Then, she began to pull up the top, revealing her rather revealing black bikini with red stripes that could barely support the sheer size of her ample breasts. Then, she would strip off her yoga pants, revealing her own g-string underneath.

Then, she would move onto her knees on the mat, mirroring Yahagi. She acknowledged Yahagi's bow with one of her own before she smiled at her. "Well, it's been a while since the last time I did this," Eirina admitted. Considering that she just got back into shape after going out of her ten-year retirement a few months ago, it would take time for her to readjust. Still, Yahagi's toned and sexy body was quite a sight to behold.

Once Eirina got on her knees, they would begin with a tight grip, which would allow them to be in a rather tight proximity with each other. Eirina would savor the feeling of having their bodies mashed against each other in a rather intimate manner. "My... such a well-toned body... mmm~" She found out that Yahagi's body was almost similar to hers despite their difference in ages. She would continue to rub herself against Yahagi's body as they grappled on the mat

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Old dog and new tricks~ [LunarOcean and radiantkarna332] Empty Getting comfy

Post by LunarOcean Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:44 am

While Yahagi wasn't a narcissist, to be complimented by an older and more experienced woman did make her heart skip. Her lips curled in a slight smile, one that grew slightly wider as she saw the rather "expressive" way Eirina dressed. Her clothing looking tortured by her ample chest and the rest of her body was little to scoff at. When she locked into the hold, she couldn't help but put on a slight smirk; they seemed evenly matched... or did they?

"You're quite impressive yourself..." Yahagi noted, her voice calm under the pressure. She saw a bit of flab, a thin layer blanketing her experienced muscles, and thought of something. Slowly inching closer, she moved her breasts under Eirina's, using the uncovered top of her own mounds to rub into Eirina's underbreast. It was a simple, cheeky move and she'd not hidden it and she tried to hide an exhale at the feeling of those heavy breasts resisting her own pushing against them.

"For a woman returning... you aren't in bad shape..." She commented, steadying her breathing as she attempted to push forwards. Not a committed push to topple Eirina but to bring her tummy closer. Their thighs nearly touched by now, Yahagi's sharply toned abs pressed up against Eirina's. Every breath teased them together and she slowly swished left and right, lightly brushing them over hers. The whole time, she tried to focus on her face, her upper body straining moderately to resist and match her pressure... until she attempted to swing to the sides, to bring Eirina down to the ground.

"Though... I wonder..." She'd say. Assuming she was successful, Eirina would be presumably be on bottom and Yahagi on top. Yet Yahagi wouldn't try to pin her fully. She'd move her lower body off of her, both her legs out to the side. Yahagi's body would be on her sides: her left arm would go under Eirina's right armpit and her right arm would go over her shoulder, locking both hands behind her in what looked like MMA style side control.

It wasn't a crushing or harsh hold; it did push and stretch Eirina's head a bit away from Yahagi... but it was clear the younger woman wasn't interested in making her tap. Her ample bust was pressing on top of Eirina's; a position as much sexual as it was symbolic. Her breasts were dense and hefty if still lacking Eirina's raw mass, more compact than they were voluminous. Nonetheless, Yahagi's rubbed and bumped over her's, pressing into their bountiful mass, testing to see how far they could sink in.

She moved her face a little closer to Eirina, aware of her great strength, and gave her a very soft, slight nuzzle followed by a wink.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:06 am

Before she knew it, Eirina found herself under Yahagi, and was put in a hold. She was too preoccupied with the sensation of their bodies touching each other. With her at the bottom and Yahagi at the top, she was put in a rather compromising position. And added with the younger woman rubbing her assets against hers, Eirina bit down her lower lip, trying to keep her moans from leaking out of her mouth.

"Oh my... you're pretty good at this, aren't you?" Eirina said despite being put in the side control. The feeling of having the younger woman's breasts and abs being rubbed against hers made her feel a familiar itch that she desperately needed to scratch. Especially when Yahagi's ample bust was pressed against hers, and she couldn't help but let slip a small moan.

As much as she liked this sensation, she also liked it more when she was in a more dominant position. In order to do so, Eirina would bring up her arms to her front while propping up her legs in her preparation to escape this hold. "But you're not the only one who's good at this~" She purred as she would jerk the side of her body and attempt to slip her arms between their bodies. Using her own legs to generate more force in her movement, she would push herself up and slip herself under Yahagi's chest. She would then attempt to wrap her arms around Yahagi's body while having her head pressed against the younger woman's ample breasts before attempting to push Yahagi into the mat. She would rub her cheek against Yahagi's fleshy orbs soon after that. "Mmmmm~"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Old dog and new tricks~ [LunarOcean and radiantkarna332] Empty Entangled

Post by LunarOcean Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:58 am

"I give as good as you're willing to receive." Yahagi responded, giving her breasts a few teasing pokes of her slightly protruding nipples. Eirina moaned and Yahagi's heart quickened, tightening a little more. Yet Eirina was not so easily restrained.

Yahagi felt Eirina's hands force their way between her and her eyes widened. When had that happened? Before she could even think of a response strategy, she was pushed upwards, jerked off balance, and rewarded with the sensation of her ample breasts being tended to by a hungry, excited face.

The combination of speed and sudden arousal offset her concentration enough that she was able to be rolled onto her back, grunting from the impact but also to hide herself being turned on. Those arms were strong and secured her tightly to Eirina whose face was quite enjoying Yahagi's breasts squishing against them. The younger woman fought back a blush and tried to wrap her own arms around her head, burying her deeper in.

"Huh, you haven't been fed for a while." She tried to keep it locked in there, lightly rewarding her by smushing her cheeks but chests and abs weren't Yahagi's only interests.

Eirina's legs would feel skin sliding against her inner and outer thigh before it tightened and squeezed. Yahagi was only a middleweight but she had legs some heavyweights would kill for. While slender compared to them, they were tightly packed with condensed muscle, bereft of any fat as they flexed into smooth and durable muscle. Locking over Eirina's right leg, Yahagi would attempt to push her hands under Eirina's armpits and pull her up face to face. At the same time, her powerfully flexed thighs would grind and scrub their way her opponent's thigh, teasing her flower and frictiously scraping muscled leg to muscled leg, attempting to test Eirina's meaty thighs against her own.

"A bit flabby~" She would tease, rubbing where her thighs were thickest into Eirina's. "Tsk tsk, you can't come back to the ring like this~"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:01 pm

Eirina would find herself getting her face buried between Yahagi's ample breasts, and she would start struggling as she started to struggle to breathe. Still, it's not that she's not enjoying the sensation of having her face shoved between the younger woman's sizable bust, but she'd rather enjoy doing so while being capable of breathing.

As she struggled to free herself, she felt a pair of legs squeezing one of her thighs between them. And the way they rubbed against her own thigh sent a jolt down her spine, and she couldn't help herself but let out a muffled moan as her face was still squished between Yahagi's breasts. She could feel that she was starting to drown in pleasure of having herself being dominated by the younger woman.

Still, that one comment about her thigh being flabby snapped Eirina out of her stupor. Such comment seemed to have struck a nerve, and Eirina would forcefully remove her face from Yahagi's uncanny valley with her newfound strength. "I-I'm not flabby!!" She exclaimed indignantly as she attempted to shake off her thigh from the entrapment of Yahagi's own legs. "I trained hard even after I left wrestling just to keep my shape!! Grr... the nerve of you!!" Eirina said almost petulantly, feeling insulted that the younger woman had the nerve to call her flabby. For her, this wouldn't stand.

Eirina would attempt to put Yahagi in a front headlock position, threading her arm over the younger woman's neck and through the armpit, and grasping the biceps of her opposing arm, putting the younger woman in an anaconda choke. In doing so, Eirina would have her breasts being pressed against Yahagi's. Still, Eirina would make sure to not apply too much pressure on her hold, but she wouldn't let go of the hold either. "And just because of that comment, I'm gonna punish you, Yahagi-chan~" She said, her tone reverting back to normal. Still, judging from her expression, it's clear that she was offended by Yahagi's comment about her thighs. They're very good-looking, thank you very much!!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next