Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Old dog and new tricks~ [LunarOcean and radiantkarna332]

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Old dog and new tricks~ [LunarOcean and radiantkarna332] - Page 4 Empty Re: Old dog and new tricks~ [LunarOcean and radiantkarna332]

Post by LunarOcean Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:02 pm

"Better get to that... before I get worse~" She panted right into Eirina's mouth and barely suppressed a moan from the knee against her crotch. The sensation pierced through the cloudy, reluctant submissiveness she had towards older women and her horniness with that sparking pleasure that crept through her body. Her eyes narrowed and her legs, once slack, quickly shot over one another. Ankles crossed and once relaxed thighs tensed and grew with power as she captured Eirina's leg between her's.

Neither woman felt it, but as the moistened limbs smushed together, a bit of fluid dripped between them. The younger woman however did not stop; her frictious skin grinded up and down the length Eirina's thick inner leg, panting lustily as she used the good old tactic of rubbing down, even pinned, to try and make her lose focus.

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Old dog and new tricks~ [LunarOcean and radiantkarna332] - Page 4 Empty Re: Old dog and new tricks~ [LunarOcean and radiantkarna332]

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:56 am

"Ooh believe me... I can be quite a strict mistress~" Eirina said, feeling Yahagi's resistance to her attempt to overcome the younger woman, but Eirina believed that she would eventually emerged as the dominant one. She was a woman with experience. When she felt Yahagi's toned legs grinded up and down her own leg, she would also return the favor, knowing that what Yahagi did was a useless endeavor.

"You may as well give up now and be a good girl, dear~" Eirina crooned, offering to go easy on Yahagi if the younger woman was willing to concede defeat and take whatever Eirina had planned for her like a good girl.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:48 am

"Hah, having trouble asserting yourself on a silly little girl...?" Yahagi bit her lower lip to stifle a moan as her muscular legs pulled outwards, trying to stretch Eirina's leg away. "In my old league, someone your age would've had me flat and soft by now with their abdominals alone... but it must be hard, with that soft tummy~"

Yahagi, feeling renewed aggression and defiance, all but humped that leg as she pushed her tummy up and against Eirina. Once more, she taunted her with both her words and her horny, cocky look. And she dared Eirina to truly dominate her, her trembling abs brushing more and more. "Don't tell me you never participated in a full body pin match now~"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:17 am

"Then you're admitting your silliness in fighting someone like me?" Eirina shot back a question, trying to increase her pace while trying to outpace the younger woman while grinding herself against her. She knew that Yahagi was trying to bait her by taunting her, but now that she was focused in trying to tame the girl, any kind of taunt or insult wouldn't work on her anymore.

She wanted to thoroughly dominate the younger woman, wanting to instill fear into her mind so that she would think that challenging Eirina would be an unthinkable notion. "Heh... don't be snippy with me, child," she said to Yahagi chidingly. "I can dominate you whenever I like..." she would punctuate that by making sure that she was on top of Yahagi, with her weight crushing the younger woman.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:57 pm

It seemed Yahagi's taunting was successful; renewed weight and friction pressed against Yahagi and her toes curled, hands gripping as she tried to arch her belly upwards from the rubbing delight pressing her down. Yet as much as this was further flattening Yahagi, this was what she wanted. For Eirina might be bigger, but Yahagi was more built. As Eirina grinded harder and harder, Yahagi's impressively toned body began to tense and flex as layers of sharp, rigid muscles rose and caught against Eirina's skin. She would shift and undulate her body, forcing every inch of Eirina's body to grind frictiously and lushly against her tensed form.

Her neat rows of abs nicked and grinded back against Eirina's, turning the older woman's pinned opponent into a sandpaper like trap as her strong thighs reintensified their squeeze on Eirina's thigh. Trapping her leg, Yahagi would pull away her arms and try to wrap them around Eirina's neck, rolling her over as she pulled her in for a sudden kiss. Panting into her lips, Yahagi was betting the last of her strength on this desperate pinning motion!

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:28 am

Eirina could feel the difference between their physiques as she rubbed her own self against Yahagi's, and while she would not admit it out loud, she acknowledged the fact that Yahagi's body was more toned and muscular compared to hers, though she wouldn't say that her own body wasn't in a good shape. She had to wonder what kind of training regiment that the girl had to possess such a well-defined physique.

Then, after rubbing her body, Yahagi then did a sudden kiss, which somehow threw the older woman off-guard... for a second before recovering. Thinking that two could play at the game, Eirina would kiss the younger woman back, trying to overwhelm her with her sensual prowess as her weight was on top of her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:27 pm

Being on bottom put one at numerous disadvantages whether sexually or physically. With Eirina simply larger and heavier, Yahagi wouldn't hope to outhump her from this position. The kiss had been her main counter but it was a two way street. A part of her wanted to lose herself and be blanketed under this beautiful woman and to be pressed flat, squished and made submissive; it was increasingly less of a secret that she had a submissive side.

Yet the younger, more competitive part of her mind wanted to dominate her and make her a slave to her own frictious ab-grinding attack. That wouldn't really be happening soon; with her powerful thighs grinding up and down Eirina's imprisoned counterpart and her arms around her neck, she was attempting to stifle her movements, rendering her only partially able to press down. Rocking to and fro, she would take a shot at rolling Eirina over, transitioning her kisses to around her jaw, neck, and nuzzling cheek to cheek.

"You're like a bodypillow~" She teased as she nibbled her earlobe, attempting to thrust her belly forward and press hard into Eirina. Women tended to lose fighting spirit when they felt compressed and crushed. "Can I take you home after?"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:52 pm

Eirina found it rather annoying that the younger woman continued resisting her. Sure, she would admit, at least internally, that Yahagi had a much better, ideal body compared to hers, but she wasn't all that bad. But, if the girl continued no-selling her effort, she would be forced to do something drastic, something unsexy just so that she could teach this young upstart to respect her betters.

And then, Yahagi proceeded with rolling her over, and both of them changed positions, with Yahagi on top of Eirina. She tried to not look surprised, but managed to maintain her composure as Yahagi tried to be more dominant after switching their positions. She also had to stifle a moan when the girl kissed and nuzzled her cheek. Sure, the girl was a lot better than she expected, but it's about time she was taught the repercussion of her insolence.

"Now, now..." Eirina said, wiggling herself underneath Yahagi. "Are you implying that my body is all fats and no muscles? Because if you are, I won't be pleased..." she said. She tried to be reasonable most of the time, but there were things that she just wouldn't let go.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:04 pm

"I sure am... not often I'm the one on top when there's a size difference." Yahagi purred. Her legs seem to crush harder on Eirina's, the softness beneath the hard exterior of her inner thighs hinting against Eirina's. This didn't seem intentional; Yahagi's motions were becoming more animalistic and aggressive; rubbing wildly, licking and kissing with reckless abandon. Her abs, powerful as they were, flexed and unflexed with her panting breaths in inconsistent bumps against Eirina's stomach.

She was confident she was staying on top as her breasts now at their most erect, mashed deep into Eirina's.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:33 am

"Hnnn!!" Eirina bit back a moan, slowly overwhelmed by the younger opponent's increasingly wild assault. It was hard to fathom, but she was slowly being put into submission thanks to Yahagi's much more superior physique, which was something that Eirina wouldn't admit right away. But, Eirina wasn't one to submit rather easily, especially to some upstart who thought she was better than a veteran such as her.

Feeling Yahagi's breasts mashed against hers, Eirina could tell that it's only a matter of time before she was tamed by the younger woman, but Eirina would still display her defiance, stubbornly biting back her moans of pleasure as she growled, "J-just wait, y-you...!" Whatever threat she had prepared went unsaid as she had to suppress her moans, her whole body tensing from Yahagi's expert ministration upon her body.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next