» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

No Happily Ever After

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

No Happily Ever After - Page 2 Empty Re: No Happily Ever After

Post by LtLukas Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:26 pm

Jessica leaned back, and started clapping right in Aisha's face. "I have got all of jack shit to prove." Her claps accented every word. "And I am sure as hell not going to swing first. So if you have something to say, stop talking. Because you need to start talking with your fists. To prove that you are not the bitchiest little bitch who ever bitched." Jessica was filled with fire now, stomping and yelling and making as much noise as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:12 pm

Something broke inside her , something that she kept down, "You know what.... I've had it!" she yelled throwing a punch right towards Jessica out of the blue, full of rage and anger uncontrolled.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:36 am

There it was. Part of Jessica wanted to dodge it, to not have to take any more damage than she absolutely had to. She did not listen to that side of her. No, she wanted a good reason to annihilate this woman, with no ring, with no referee, and Aisha had just given that to her on a platter. The punch slammed into the side of her face, and she took a few steps to the side.

"You have no idea how much trouble you are in." Jessica stood all the way erect, then took two big steps forward. She launched a straight uppercut into Aisha's stomach, seeking to make her fly halfway to the moon.

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:28 am

Aisha was near raised off her feet, a painful spike and all the air in her lungs forcefully knocked right out from her lungs. The pinkette had expected major retaliation but it wouldn't stop her, any personal restraints now stopping nothing from being let go as then tried to tackle Jessica, trying to knee her in the gut once latched on.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:47 pm

It occurred to Jessica that she probably ought to have had some sort of follow up to the punch. For whatever reason, she thought it was just going to end there. She thought that all of the punishment that Aisha had taken over the course of the evening would finally culminate into...something. But it didn't. The little rookie proved that she still had some spunk to her, and came back with a hard tackle.

She felt the knee drive into her, and the wind being ripped from her. They fell to the ground in a pile, and Jessica did not like her place in the pecking order.

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:48 pm

Now with both of them on the ground the pinkette straddled the violet, trying to punch and assail at her former opponent with a raw anger, unkempt and with no restraint. It was sloppy and messy but the rage built up from Jessica was too much to bare for the smaller woman.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:20 am

Jessica was honestly fairly surprised. There was a lot of spunk in this woman, which Jessica apparently needed to beat out of her. Only, she was the one in the disastrous position. Aisha was launching a hailstorm of punches down on her and it was all Jessica could do to just defend herself. It would have been different if Jessica had seen this during the match, but the Violent Violet honestly had a hard time dealing with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:03 pm

The pinkette continued her rampage, trading her usual trained strikes for wild and powerful strikes that struck hard, but left Aisha wide open. Aisha however would just not stop even after initially tiring.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:16 am

Jessica had dealt with a lot worse from far better opponents. She realized that, and did her best to weather this storm. Hell, she had already beaten this woman this evening. The Violent Violet brought her hands up, ready to pick her spot.

There it was. A break in the clouds. The Violent Violet sent a thunderbolt of a punch upwards, looking to rock Aisha right back down to the ground.

Where she belonged.

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:18 pm

Her assault was ferocious yet would suddenly come to a near conclusion as she was punched with one hit, knocking her off to the side. She clutched her cheek, a bit of blood running down her chin as she tried to retaliate still but coming off weak and disoriented.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum