Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Duel of the Martial Princesses (Kena vs. Makoto)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Duel of the Martial Princesses (Kena vs. Makoto) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Duel of the Martial Princesses (Kena vs. Makoto)

Post by dlamp Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:26 pm

"Grah!" Pain flared through Kena's back from the impact. Dammit, she knows throws too. This was going to be trouble. Hina Sarutobi already showed her the flaws in her style against a grappling opponent. This wasn't going to be a repeat of that match. I'm not out yet. She aimed a quick kick at Makoto's shin while still on her back, hoping to catch her off guard with an immediately retaliation.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

A Duel of the Martial Princesses (Kena vs. Makoto) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Duel of the Martial Princesses (Kena vs. Makoto)

Post by BlueMeanie Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:10 pm

Makoto flipped her opponent up and over her shoulder and she landed with a crash on her back. But a sudden kick brought her down on one knee and broke the hold she had on Kena's arm.

"Damn..." Makoto hissed, surprised at the strength of the awkward kick. Rising up she would aim a foot and try to stomp down on Kena's stomach.
BlueMeanie
BlueMeanie

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:09 pm

For a split second Kena smirked. It didn't do much damage, but seeing Makoto on one knee was satisfaction enough. The feeling didn't last long though. Her opponent was quick to retaliate, and Kena was quick to rolled out of the way of the stomp, rising to her feet. Okay, I've got a good idea of what to expect. She smirked. Natuski-san... please don't hold back. She charging forward with a battlecry, shooting her leg out at Makoto's face for a brutal side kick.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMeanie Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:31 pm

"You're quick." Makoto said as her stomp missed and hit mat. In a flash Kena made it to her feet and sprang forward with a side kick to Natsuki's head.

Makoto would try and grab Kena's leg with both arms and stop the kick, or at least sap its momentum. If she was successful she would brutally swing the smaller girl to the mat. She wanted to see if Kena had any grappling skill.
BlueMeanie
BlueMeanie

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:20 pm

Kena scowled, trying to pull her leg back to prevent the counter, but it was too late. She already put so much force behind her attack she couldn't redirect. Her kick barely hit Makoto's face, and she was swung to the ground again for her troubles. Dammit! She rose to her feet again, fists raised and waiting for Makoto to make the first move this time. Okay, I've got to take this slow now. I can't keep taking throws like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMeanie Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:28 pm

Makoto swung Kena to the mat by her trapped leg. She tried to keep a grip on the leg to put Kena into a submission hold but the increasingly desperate fighter managed to wiggle loose and assume a defensive stance.

Makoto slowly advanced on the girl, guard up.

"You're trying pretty hard not to go to the ground." She said staring Kena right in the eye. "Not confident in your grappling skills? Does your inferior style only teach you have to punch and kick-and rather poorly at that?" She taunted.

"You starting to feel it yet? That turning in your gut that tells you that you made a mistake not backing down? That tells you that your dignity and the dignity of your school is about to die on this mat?"

Makoto hoped that her words would unnerve the little tiger, maybe even cause her to flinch. At the slightest display of hesitation she would rush in and try to slam Kena back to the mat with a classic over the shoulder throw.
BlueMeanie
BlueMeanie

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:13 am

"Shut up," She snarled out the words, narrowing her eyes at Makoto. It was obviously a taunt, obviously something to force Kena to make a rash mistake, but... she wasn't going to let Makoto say those words and get away with them. She bared her fangs at the woman, taking a quick step forward and snapping her arm up for a palm strike toward Makoto's chin.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMeanie Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:55 am

Makoto smirked as she saw Kena take the bait and lash out with a powerful palm strike. Anticipating the attack, she would try and grab Kena's arm and toss her roughly to the ground.
BlueMeanie
BlueMeanie

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:55 am

"Gah!" Again Kena hit the ground, the pain from the previous throws starting to take their toll on her body. She winced, slowly rolling to her side and groaning. "G-Gh..." Her eyes shot up to Natsuki, glaring at her smirking face. This woman... She pushed past the pain, forcing herself back onto her feet. It's fine... I haven't lost yet. She rose her fists, taking a breath to calm down before slowly circling Natsuki. Just wait. Wait for an opening... then tear her to pieces.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMeanie Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:15 pm

Makoto kept smiling as she saw Kena recover from her tumble and glare at her like an angry tigress.

"Good!" Makoto said bouncing on her feet. "I can see in your eyes you have the heart of a tiger! I want you to fight me with everything you got, so that when you bow before me, all that you are bows!" Makoto shot a roundhouse kick at Kena's flank hoping to knock the karateka clear off her feet.
BlueMeanie
BlueMeanie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next