Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 9:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 8:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 8:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Panda, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Duel of the Martial Princesses (Kena vs. Makoto)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Duel of the Martial Princesses (Kena vs. Makoto) Empty A Duel of the Martial Princesses (Kena vs. Makoto)

Post by dlamp Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:31 pm

Dojo Challenge Match

• Match takes place in an AFW-owned dojo
  • No-Holds-Barred
  • Verbal Submission Only
  • Loser surrenders her dojo's sign
  • Additionally, the loser must also strip to her underwear, kneel, and admit the inferiority of herself and style to her rival before kissing her foot

Kena was holding back the urge to bounce about the dressing room. She nearly squealed when the match was proposed to her. She knew all about the traditional dojo challenges. Her grandmother had been in several back in her day before she died. Kena remembered those stories of risking life, limb, and honor to protect the symbol of her dojo, her sign. Kena herself never got the chance to partake in one, not even at her dojo back in America. She was partly hoping to have one while in Japan, but it had apparently went out of style. Regulations and all that, but that's why she was here in the AFW. Plus, being a rather short girl just out of her teens and training only children at her dojo, not many would take her seriously to begin with. Still, to do a real dojo challenge with another martial artist, there was no way Kena was going to pass that up.

Then... she heard the other stipulations.

She wasn't against stripping, her outfit was practically underwear anyway. But... kneeling? Risk verbally calling her grandmother's martial art inferior? It made her hesitate for a moment. She knew little about her opponent save for some of the statistics she saw on her profile, but she knew she was fighting an uphill battle going by height and weight alone. Still, she loved the idea of it too much to resist. She'd do her grandmother proud and win this.

This time, Kena wasn't wearing a yukata, nor her shorts and sports bra. Rather, she was in her white gi, black belt and all. It wasn't even the gi of her dojo's, but her grandmother's, having her last name written on the back in kanji instead of Kena's tiger logo. And on her back was her dojo's sign. It was a surprise that her grandmother still kept it in the original dojo. Kena couldn't read the characters that well, but it translate to something like 'fight every battle like it's your last'. Something to that effect, definitely something her grandmother would say.

There was no music accompanying her entrance, just silence and group of people sitting across the room, away from the in mats, sitting on their knees. "Hm..." Kena said nothing, just giving them an acknowledging glance before setting her sign against the wall and moving to the center of the dojo, sitting on her knees as well, waiting for her opponent. I'll do you proud grandmother... I'll win this and show everyone how strong your teachings are!

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

A Duel of the Martial Princesses (Kena vs. Makoto) Empty Re: A Duel of the Martial Princesses (Kena vs. Makoto)

Post by BlueMeanie Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:23 am

Makoto opened the door to the dojo, smiling upon feeling the sensation of her heart pounding under her white gi. Across the floor she saw her opponent kneeling, waiting patiently for her. She locked eyes with her rival and recognized a familiar fierce energy in her opponent's expression. She was a small fighter from the lightweight league. But Makoto had seen some of her fights. She knew she didn't make a mistake in choosing her for her debut match. She had a tiger's spirit, and Makoto wanted to fight nothing less than a tiger for her debut match.

Her managers had tried to talk her out of it, of course. They suggested far less severe match stipulations. Having to bow before a lightweight and kiss her foot to end her first match at the AFW...that would destroy the reputation her undefeated streak in MMA established. But Makoto loved that she was risking her reputation on this fight. Her opponent was taking a huge risk fighting above her league. Makoto wanted to honor that risk. Merciless though she was the martial arts princess believed in fairness.

Makoto gave a brash salute to the group of watchers kneeling by the tatami mat in the center of the dojo and walked forward to kneel before her opponent. She placed the Natsuki dojo's sign across from Kena's sign. The weathered letters roughly translated to "No Improvement Without Risk".

Makoto spent a few seconds staring at her rival's calm, combat-ready expression before breaking into a pleased smile.

"You got a lot of courage to take up this challenge. I have to say I'm impressed. I've fought so many professional martial artists, so many prize fighters...and let me tell you none of them would have the guts to risk the pride you're risking now. Whatever happens you have my respect Kena."

Last edited by BlueMeanie on Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
BlueMeanie
BlueMeanie

Back to top Go down

A Duel of the Martial Princesses (Kena vs. Makoto) Empty Re: A Duel of the Martial Princesses (Kena vs. Makoto)

Post by dlamp Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:54 am

Kena watched her opponent enter the dojo, locking eyes with her. She was tall, almost a foot taller than Kena. This felt like a cub trying to take on an adult tiger, and even though she didn't want to admit it, Kena was sweating under her gi. If what she read about the woman's record was true, she was a monster once a fight began.

Then, she read her opponent's sign. No Improvement With Risk... It was almost as if the sign was talking to her. That's right, even if the chance is low, I'll give it my all. Either way I'll learn and get stronger! She slapped her cheeks and steeled herself, maintaining her fierce gaze on Makoto. And then her opponent spoke. It wasn't to say anything demeaning, or taunt her status as a Kawaii League fighter, but honest words of encouragement. With the kind of match they were having, she had expected someone more arrogant, but it was a relief to see her opponent was kind, or at least respectful. "Thank you, Natuski-san. I'm glad you think so." She said, lowing her head. "But I have no intention of losing this fight. My family's legacy is on the line, and I plan to face you with every ounce of strength I have." Meaning she was willing to turn this into a bloodbath if she had to. And to fight someone with such a record and reputation...

She then stood, bowing to Makoto. "Let me officially introduce myself. I'm Arisato Kena, a practitioner of Arisato-Style Karate and the inherited owner of the Arisato Dojo. I hope you'll treat me well."

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMeanie Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:05 pm

Kena gave a polite lowering of her head and Makoto returned the gesture.

"You're fighting for your family's legacy." She said. "But so am I. And I'm not going to hold back either. I respect you too much to hold back. We're two jungle cats about to engage to a duel to the death-the death of our pride. You try to break me, and I'll try to break you. I know you know what I'm talking about. I can see it in your eyes. The fighting instinct...the desire to dominate your opponent...yeah, you know exactly what I'm talking about."

Kena stood up and gave a polite bow, introducing herself. And like her reflected Makoto repeated the formality. "I am Makoto Natsuki, practitioner of Natsuki-style martial arts. I'm not the owner of the dojo yet, but one day I will be. And I'm afraid I'm not going to treat you very well at all today."

Makoto cracked her knuckles.

"Last chance to quit Kena." The no-limits challenger said cockily. "The very last chance. Because whatever skills your style's given you? Whatever strength your honored grandmother's legacy's given you? It's. Not. Enough. Not against me. I am the superior fighter with the superior style. And if you fight me everyone will know it when they see you in your underwear kneel down before me and admit it all before kissing my foot. There is no way you can make me kiss the foot of a lightweight fighter from an inferior dojo."

Last edited by BlueMeanie on Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
BlueMeanie
BlueMeanie

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:24 am

Wow... she's... really into this. Kena hadn't expected that declaration coming from someone that was being so respectful until now, but served to steel her resolve. She was right, this was a fight of killing pride, and the loser would leave shamed and nearly naked. That wasn't a fate Kena could risk, if not for her late grandmother's sake then at least for herself. She wasn't going to just let this woman call her martial art inferior and get away with it without a few cuts and bruises to show for it.

She took a calming breath, going into her fighting stances. Fists raised, legs apart, ready and waiting for battle. "I have no intention of running Natsuki-san." She stated. "And I have intention of showing mercy after what you just said. Please prepare yourself, I plan to show you the true brutality of my fighting style."

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMeanie Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:53 pm

"Good." Makoto smirked as she dropped into a fighting stance. "I don't give mercy when I fight, so I don't expect it."

Makoto's eyes became cold and fierce. "And if you want to avoid the death of your pride you better kill mine. This is kill or be killed! Now are you a tiger, or are you a kitten?" Makoto verbally poked at Kena. She wanted to see the calm, polite fighter roar.
BlueMeanie
BlueMeanie

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:12 am

Kena narrowed her eyes at Makoto, clenching her fists tight. It may had just been a taunt to rile her up, but the surge of fury she got from it made Makoto a target now. Oh, I'll kill you alright. Overcoming such a strong opponent would be a good challenge. She took another calming breath before smirking and charging forward with a punch aimed for her opponent's stomach. "Let's find out!"

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMeanie Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:55 pm

Makoto grinned as Kena fired an anger-filled punch at her gut. Hoping to take advantage of her height advantage she leaned back and shot a foot out at Kena's chin.
BlueMeanie
BlueMeanie

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:58 am

She missed. Not only did she miss, but she played right into her opponent's hand by losing her composure. Seeing the quick grin on Makoto's face had Kena scowling, mentally scolding her, but there was little she could do to avoid what came next. She reeled back from the kick, her hand going to her chin and mouth to double check for bleeding. She's fast... There was thankfully no, blood, but the intense pain reminded her of the difference between Still... She forced herself back into a stance, closing the distance and throwing out a straight punch at Makoto's stomach again.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMeanie Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:17 am

Makoto felt the satisfying sensation of foot meeting face. Kena stumbled, corrected her balance, and snapped back into a stance.

Kena surged toward Makoto with another punch targeted toward her stomach.

"Same move?" Makoto said moving to grab her arm. "They teach only one strike in your style?" Makoto would try to fling Kena over her shoulder and slam her back down onto the mat. "Here's hoping you know more grappling moves than you know strikes."
BlueMeanie
BlueMeanie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next