Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:35 am

Cecilia let out a little laugh when she heard Karina remain defiant, despite that rear of her's being tortured. The blond beauty would smirk as she squeezed that rear, digging her nails into that shapely feature of the lovely Fenrir. Cecilia couldn't help but muse that she'd make Karina cry out in pain even more...howl out. It would be ironic, considering that once upon a time she had a finisher named Fenrir's Howl, and right now she was working to make Fenrir how out in pain, and submission!

The Swede would bounce her weight down on Karina's legs, trying to strain and pain Karina even more as she continued to torture that rear. " Never say never, lover~ Sooner or later you'll be mine!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:06 am

Being in so much trouble already was something Karina could not afford against her powerful lover, her stifled cries couldn't be locked up much longer as Cecilia was abusing her ass for a long time now, soon her lips parted and she began to whimper and cry, her ass quite sensitive and red now underneath those thin shorts while her lover was claiming it as her own. It was both annoying and arousing Karina to now point, not to mention getting folded up even further with each bounce only added to the pain that was slowly reaching the limit.

While surrendering was not an option, Karina could not wage a war in a position like this, her face completely red, clearly flustered as the Swede was calling all the shots now and Karina's attempt to break free were only met with futile results, clearly the long haired fighter seemed to be out of options other than just trying to endure it until she finds some sort of plan to break, only really able to reward Cecilia's affords to abuse both her ass and body with loud cries of pain!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:31 pm

Cecilia had Karina right where she wanted her and she was fairly sure that Karina wasn't going anywhere, with the way that her lover was trapped. The champion would bring her hands up into the air, cracking her knuckles before she would claps her hands together. Raising them up even more and then finally attempting to throw them down in a double axe handle blow, aimed straight down on Karina's tailbone!

Looking to raise her arms up into the air again and attempt to drive them down once more with another deadly double axe handle. Soft handling of Karina's rear was over, now it was time to pound that rear until her lover gave in and said that her name was Karina Northman!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:04 am

Karina had to break free before Cecilia was really going to beat her in this humiliating position. Her ass was definitely feeling it, throbbing from the pain while she began to whimper loudly, the sensitivity was through the roof and it felt like Cecilia was doing it to literally dominate her ass in the ring! She bit down onto her bottom lip to silence more sounds from coming out, trying to think of a way to break free as her blonde lover had been calling the shots for quite some time now, having spend quite some time underneath Cecilia's ass and now even longer folded up and exposed like this!

The sudden, sharp blow that Cecilia came up with rewarded her with a sharp cry of pain, the sensitivity really made that axe handle hurt a lot more than it would have, her entire body trashing and arching about before that second axe handle came, really punishing her ass while she cried out in agony, doing her body to use her entire body to try and dislodge Cecilia!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:21 am

Cecilia hammered down her double axe handle down against the lovely rear of Karina and follow it up with yet another one, though after the second one the Swede felt Karina's body jerk up from the pain. " Woah!" Cecilia gasped out in surprise as she fell onto her side and then quickly pulled herself up to her feet. She'd shake her head and click her tongue, annoyed that Karina had managed to free herself.

She wasn't about to let Karina get back into the fight though, as she would instead attempt to get to Karina and try to lift her rival up to her feet, facing away from the blond beauty. Then the champion would try and grab Karina by her waist and lift her up into the air, before trying to bring Karina's tailbone right down onto the Swede's knee for a nasty atomic drop!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:03 am

Freedom was a hard earned success in this battle and while it was a rather empty victory at that, it allowed Karina to rest her body back on the ground for the time being as Cecilia fell off her. Her lower back was burning and her ass had just received a grand torture that was leaving it sensitive for even the smallest amount of touch. She had been spanked before but what Cecilia just did was not only new to her but also left her mark on Karina's rear and mindset.

She was pulled back onto her feet, though Karina knew exactly what was going to happen if she remained a ragdoll in her lover's clutches, bringing her arm up and around Cecilia's head to bring it forward and over her shoulder, then tried to jump back down to go for a brutal stunner to let her girlfriend know that the fight wasn't over. It would definitely hurt her ass in the process but she could only hope to stall her lover and turn the tables on her!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:05 pm

Cecilia was ready to start to end Karina, first was the atomic drop and then there would be a lot more painful moves that Cecilia had in mind for her lover. Though it didn't take long before she had pulled Karina up onto her feet, that Karina fought back. Wrapping her arm around Cecilia's head and pulling her forward.

Then the blond was dropped right down along with Karina, her chin smacking into Karina's shoulder as she was hit with that stunner which made the blond beauty bounce off of Karina and down onto her back next to her lover, groaning out as her right hand move up to hold her now aching chin!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:03 am

With her lover down for the count, it was time for Karina to turn things around and make sure Cecilia did not forget who she was messing with. Her rear definitely burned more from her own slam but it was well worth the cost, turning her head to see Cecilia on her back was a more satisfying result than she had aimed for and wasted little time to let it slip. She would crawl over to the back of Cecilia's head, bringing her hand down to stroke through her lover's beautiful hair before she grasped it and used it to force her lover to sit up, which was the first part of her plan.

The second part was to slip her arm around Cecilia's face and put her in a sort of dragon sleeper/armpit smother, wanting to subdue her girlfriend so her other hand could do much worse, which sought to slip underneath Cecilia's top, grab plenty of naked breast flesh and give it a tight claw hold to make sure she fought sensitivity with sensitivity. If her lover wanted to claim her ass, Karina was going to claim Cecilia's breast, then every other part of her body!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:32 am

Cecilia was feeling a bit groggy at the moment and it gave her lover the perfect chance to take a hold of her long blond hair and pull the busty blond right up onto her rear, sitting down in front of Karina Rine....was not a good place to be...And Karina soon enough showed why, by pulling Cecilia's head backwards and wrapping her arm around it, locking in a nasty dragon sleeper hold. The Swede groaned out, her hands quickly moving up to grab at Karina's strong arm and try to fight out of the grip. 

The blond however soon got a different surprise from her raven haired buxom rival. As Karina slipped her hand underneath the blond's top and grabbed at her tit, digging her fingers into the blond's large fleshy orb and causing Cecilia to gasp out in pain. Her heels kicking down against the mat as she started to struggle wildly in Karina's fearsome hold!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:58 am

For Karina to even consider getting the advantage, she would need to be merciless. Full frontal attacks rarely worked against a wall the size of Cecilia, whom could take Karina's best spears and get back up to fight, albeit not at full strength. Karina opted on using them but this early in the match only meant that she might end up missing her target or countered in the process. She was able to not only get herself behind Cecilia but also lock her into the dragon sleeper, with the huge added bonus of copping her girlfriend a feel. It wasn't the first time she actually squeezed it though it would definitely feel like Karina was selfishly groping and massaging it!

" My turn, Cecilia.. " She growled hotly into her ear before she used her knee to dig into Cecilia's back, all the while pulling back rather savagely on that dragon sleeper to mix the pleasure she was giving that huge orb with immense pain she was going to deliver. Even if she loved the blonde champion, Karina was never one to show mercy and it would only be disrespectful if she did it to her lover out of all opponents!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next