Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:02 pm

Running up to the center of the ring she felt Karina's arms around her waist, knowing that her rival and lover might try something nasty she knew she had to keep a high momentum for her move. Which was exactly what she did, not slowing down for even a second before she jumped up and slammed Karina's face down against the mat for the powerful running bulldog.

With Karina stunned the blond moved up to her knees and stepped up to have one leg besides each side of Karina's head. Moving down to wrap her arms around her lover's body, sliding them in underneath her equally heavy frame and grasped two handful of tits. Looking to hoist Karina up to her feet doubled over with Karina's head in between Cecilia's thighs. The Swede would keep her hold on those breasts, gripping tightly as she would try and lift Fenrir up off of her feet and up into the air.

Trying to lay Karina up over the Swede's right shoulder, vertically. with her arms sliding down and locking together right underneath those huge tits of the Beast's. Cecilia would try and lock in a Canadian backbreaker rack on her rival and lover.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:25 pm

The mat was at least a less solid ground than the concrete floor she knew was going to happen at some point, trying to clear her head from the bulldog effect so she could rise back up. Unfortunately for her Cecilia was quicker, having the better position over her, the woman was caught off guard when those hands went underneath her body and sought out her large breasts, squeezing them and using them as handlebars to lift her up! Off course this rewarded Cecilia with a loud cry, her sensitive breasts weren't exactly things she wanted to become targets but there was no way she could stop her lover from using them in this position, slowly being hoisted up onto her feet and getting her head stuck between Cecilia's thighs, starting to figure out what the woman was planning to do with her!

She tried not to moan, biting down onto her bottom lip as her breasts were used to lift her up even higher, soon resting on the woman's shoulders while those arms went underneath her breasts, a bit of sweat dripping down Karina's cheek as she was locked into a backbreaker, gritting her teeth together to keep herself silenced while Cecilia was the first one to work her over in a submission hold, shaking her head lightly as she not only tried to endure it, but also tried to squirm free!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:49 pm

Hoisting Karina up soon enough she got a cry out of the woman as she started to lift her up, and finally got her up onto her shoulder and got the woman into the painful backbreaker rack! With Karina's breasts on display as her body arched over her back, that long hair Karina flowing down in front of the blond beauty who would squeeze those ribs and crush those breasts with her mighty arms.

Looking to start walking around with Karina on her shoulder in the center of the ring, wandering around in a circle, letting every step she took send a painful vibration up Karina's spine...before finally she would throw herself forward and attempt to slam Karina tits first into the mat with Cecilia's full weight and power coming down!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:59 pm

Her bouts with Cecilia were always rough, even if it were over the most simplest of things, they would settle it with muscles and wrestling! Karina was all for that, always happy to take on her lover and even if she lost, it was worthwhile! This was the official ring though and she had to do everything she could to stop Cecilia from taking the win and break her lover down until she could only moan from the pain! Those were all ideas set aside while the Northman was claiming her in the new variant of a torture rack, one that Karina definitely wasn't used to but certainly lived up to it's name! Karina's lips parted, finally releasing soft cries of pain when Cecilia began to walk around and dig that shoulder into her back, her breasts lightly bouncing along with those steps.

She felt like she was paraded like a trophy, somethings she was desperately trying to avoid but at the moment could only ride out, his best twisting to the side, increasing the amount of pain rushing it but still tried to make it uncomfortable for Cecilia as well to hold onto the woman, though that plan was quickly broken when Cecilia threw herself towards the mat and slammed Karina front first into it, squashing out her tits against the canvas, the zipper almost breaking from the immense pressure of both the slam and Cecilia's weight coming down on her, a lengthy cry of pain escaping the long haired warrior, who needed to recover as swift as she could!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:09 pm

Cecilia would moved up and threw the woman down hard onto the mat and knocked her down hard. Flattening Karina down against the mat, the champion was far from done though. As she would move up to her knees and try and move up to straddle Karina's back. Looking to take a hold of her lover's legs and shove them up in underneath her armpits.

Looking to move her rear up and seat that jeans covered but firmly down against Karina's upper back, looking to take her rival and lover's spine to the limit in it's flexibility as she would try and lock Karina into a hellish Boston Crab attempt! Trying to bend Karina up into a pretzel like shape!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:42 pm

The slam was enough to keep Karina moaning from the pain, not to mention her breasts being squeezed, used to lift her up and then pancaked down to the ground was not something that would help Karina in recover in a short period of time, resting her cheek against the canvas. She wanted to roll to the side so she could get some distance between the two but Cecilia was close enough to straddle her back, groaning in annoyance when her lover caught her by the legs, not allowing her to roll free as they were locked up under her armpits, having a hunch what was going to happen next.

Flexibility was nothing something Karina was known for, hissing rather loudly when Cecilia began to pull both of them up, feeling the added weight to her upper back, keeping her from squirming effectively, clenching her teeth together to stifle moans of pain from coming out as Cecilia was trying to bend her in a reverse C shape, closing one eye tightly as she tried to once again endure another hold that was meant for pure agony to her back!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:08 pm

Cecilia was the dominant so far in this match, which the crowd was eating up. Seeing the champion take control of the match from the get go got the crowd to cheer for the blond powerhouse as she now started to bend the lovely Karina up into a painful boston crab!

The People's Champion slide back a bit, looking to place her rump down against the upper back of Karina so her weight would force Karina's large tits to mushroom and squish down against the mat. As the blond beauty attempted to bend her rival and lover's back even further into a painful looking C-shape, torturing her future wife without letting up for even a second.

" Tell me your name babe~"
Cecilia let out, asking Karina if you wanted to give this match up. Of course she hoped that her lover would keep going, cause she was enjoying putting the pain to Fenrir.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:58 am

There were many holds that could work Karina over rather effectively and those that would test her flexibility to it's limits were the more dangerous ones! Cecilia managed to slap her into one, starting to bend her back to cause it a great deal of pain to which Karina had no real answer for. The woman taunted, trying to get a quick submission out of Karina by using pain as an ally but Cecilia will find out that stubbornness and pain go hand in hand when it came to Karina, not to the point where she would be considered a masochist but rather a fighting spirit who's flames would never be extinguished in the thick of battle!

" Karina Rine..! " She hissed back as a reply, refusing to let Cecilia get the best out of her so soon and would begin to push her hands against the mat, also twisting her body to the side in order to create some chaotic movements that could mess with Cecilia's balance, her legs also kicking and pushing against those armpits in a attempt to try and catapult Cecilia off like the piece of rock she was, gritting her teeth to refuse any sounds of discomfort to fuel Cecilia's desire to make her submit!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:21 pm

Cecilia clicked her tongue a bit when she heard her lover say her current last name instead of the one that Cecilia was trying to make her accept in this match. Still, she would break Karina soon enough, that was what the Swede was planning on doing. However, it did seem as if the Swede was going to have to fight for that though. As Karina soon enough started to struggle underneath the champion, and struggle wildly she did.

Soon enough the Swede was forced off of Karina, falling down off of the beast and landing on her front. She pressed her hands against the mat and would start to push herself up to her hands and knees, clicking her tongue yet again...as she tried to make her way up to her feet. She was gonna have to punish that sexy back of her lower quite a bit more it seemed.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:53 am

Strength was needed to topple this Hardcore Queen, who had tried to bend Karina to the point of breaking! She pushed her hands down from the canvas and slowly rose up onto her feet, noticing Cecilia do the same meant that she was at least less likely to be attacked while doing so. She straightened up, tensing his body for a brief moment and gently slammed her fist against her lower back a few times, just to check the sensitivity of pain that infested in. Fortunately it was still early in the match and Cecilia had not drawn a submission out of her, it was time to turn things around to get some recovery moments and to bring pain to the Swede.

After rolling her shoulders, she had her full attention on Cecilia, making a slow march towards her rather than just trying to outright spear her, narrowing her eyes as she looked for a way to attack, waiting until she was close enough before she lunged in, trying to swoop her arms in for a wide arc, wanting to capture Cecilia's arms and body between them, then lift her right off her feet for a deadly bearhug to return the favor!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next