Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match! - Page 9 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:04 pm

Cecilia had battered Karina's abs as much as was humanly possible without actually crushing them to the point where the busty beast would have some sort of internal bleeding. The Swede was going to make sure to break Karina piece by piece though, now she was feeling to break the spirit of her rival and lover and take the match though.

However, as she walked with Karina, guiding her rival to the center of the ring...Fenrir went to attack! Latching her jaws in the form of her mighty arms around Cecilia's head and pushing it against that generous rack of hers, then drove the Swede straight down onto the canvas face first! The champion's body bounced off of the mat and let out a loud grunt from the heavy impact to her forehead in that makeshift bulldog.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match! - Page 9 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:07 am

Karina had dodged a bullet, perhaps a fatal one that could have had her lose the match she had trained so hard for. Her teeth clenched, fangs sharpened so to speak like she was nowhere near submitting to her powerful lover, instead using her retaliation for a momentum build up. The blonde surely had felt that face slam, deciding to roll herself on top of Cecilia, straddling her upper back and grasping those arms to pin them under her knees.

She needed to be as violent as her lover, deciding to use more of her brawling techniques and put Cecilia in a world of hurt without having to put weight or more pain into her abs when it came to submission holds. She would try to grasp Cecilia by her beautiful hair, looking to yank at it to force Cecilia's face from the mat, just so she could clench her other hand into a tight fist and begin to hammer her strongest punches straight towards her face in a barrage!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:56 am

Cecilia felt her rival climb up on top of her, that lovely ass of Fenrir pressing down against the Swede's strong back as her rival and fiancé moved and took a handful of her hair, then the beast started to swing fists down against the blond's head and face.

" Argh!" The blond cried out in pain as she started to move her hands up to fold them over her head and protect it from any more incoming strikes from her lover. She needed to find a away to fight out of this position, but to do that she would need to find a way to turn things around and then beat Karina down for the finish!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:26 am

Karina needed to keep punching Cecilia for two reasons. One was to soften her up to transition to her own special hold and the second was to pay Cecilia back for all the abuse she had done to her abs and even using her hair as ropes! She was a little mad at that last part but that quickly subsided once she had her position set, giving Cecilia's face one last good fist by going past those defenses before she got off Cecilia and grasped her hair to yank her up, purposely sliding Cecilia's face along her bruised, sweaty abs to humiliate and distract her a little.

She would then try to spring her own move, releasing that hair to try and wrap her arms around Cecilia's arms and waist, looking to not only pull her lover into a bearhug but also lift her up a little higher, just so she could not hurt her abs in the process and rather focus on squeezing Cecilia's waist down onto her chest, like she was trying to impale her lover's abs into her firm, perky breasts!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:46 am

Cecilia winced out as Karina took a hold of her long blond hair, pulling and yanking to beautiful Swede up towards her feet, not before she dragged the blond's face against those sweaty and bruised abs of the buxom Karina. Cecilia gasped and groaned out as she was pulled up into the air, high up so that Karina's generous rack was digging into her own rock hard abs and she was hard pressed for a way to headbutt or attack Karina as her arms were trapped.

"Aaagh!" Cecilia gasped out in pain and surprise as she felt her rival and lover squeeze tightly upon her frame, the buxom Champion shook her head and bit down on her bottom lip to prevent herself from releasing any more sounds of pain.

Cecilia wasn't about to let this stop her from bringing down her lover though. Karina hadn't thought about one thing, this placed her lover's abs, those bruised and battered abs in the line of right. Cecilia pulled her right leg backwards in the air and would attempt to shoot a knee into Karina's abs! If her lover didn't release her she'd try again and again, hammering knee strikes into those abs!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:03 pm

Karina was known for her stubborn nature, one that often brought her more pain than joy at the end of the match though right now having her lover trapped and in pain was satisfying enough for the long haired beauty, who put all her effort in squeezing and crushing Cecilia! She had hoped that Cecilia would falter her, that her opponent and lover would weaken to the point where that spine would burn in pain but that was going to be virtually impossible after all the punishment she took and how spirited Cecilia was into breaking Fenrir.

That only became more apparently when that knee slammed into her bruised, overheated abs! Karina's eyes widened slightly, a look of pain quickly took over and she released a sharp gasp, her hug weakened since she had taken quite some punishment already, deciding not to linger and be stubborn about it and would instead fall backwards, intend on slamming Cecilia face first to the mat and stun her once more!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:59 am

Cecilia drove her knees into her lover's abs. Hitting her with a deadly knee right into the woman's battered abs. Those would probably be bruised for two weeks at the very least by this point. Yet it looked as if Karina wasn't just going to take the hit and release her. As the mighty beast fell backwards and in the process had Cecilia fall face first into the canvas.

" Ugh!" the blond gasped out in pain, landing on top of Karina with her breasts right on her lover's face, covering it. The Swede would groan out as she laid on top of her buxom lover.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:01 am

Karina had a hunch that Cecilia would use her knees yet her abs were not in the same shape as when she had considered the move. It didn't matter much since she was able to drive Cecilia face first into the mat while she was getting a faceful of her lover's tits, even providing them with a teasing nuzzle that no one could see but Cecilia could definitely feel. She went back to business, her hands pushing against Cecilia's sides so she could worm her way from underneath her rival and slip onto her knees.

She had to take advantage of this position she had Cecilia in, bringing her arm up to rub the forearm across her forehead, wiping away the sweat that vacated it before she would get up and stand upon the back of Cecilia's knee, aiming to lock those feet before she reached forward to try and grasp Cecilia's arms next. It was a risky move and it would certainly put more pressure to her abs though if she was able to succeed she'll roll backwards and put Cecilia in a deadly torture rack!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:44 am

The Swede groaned out as her breasts were pressed down upon Karina's face, feeling her rival and lover nuzzle her sweaty face against the blond powerhouse's generous and sweaty tits. She would feel Karina slip out underneath her next, moving away from the Swede and making it so that Cecilia was lying front down on the mat.

The lovely Fenrir would start to move towards the blond's legs, and as she moved to do so....Cecilia would turn over onto her back and try and send a brutal mule kick up towards Karina's battered abs! Looking to stun her rival as she'd attempt to sit up and grab Karina by her luscious hair, yanking Karina down to try and throw her lover front first next to her.

The Champion would then attempt to move up and seat herself on Karina's lower back. Grabbing at Karina's head and trying to smash that pretty face into the mat, not once, not twice...but three times! Trying to leave her rival dazed and confused!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:04 am

Karina might have been a little too confident in her move. She was sure that the blonde beauty would stay down for a little while longer and while the position underneath those big, sweaty tits was inviting enough for Karina to stay, it was not enough for Fenrir to stay, more focused on winning the match and beat her lover into submission! Her plan was simple, the ceiling hold was effective in many things and to weaken those limbs was the main point she wanted to bring.

Before she could lock those legs though, one of them was used to smash into her abs, which had taken almost too much damage for Karina to ignore, causing her body to stutter and halt it's action enough for those hands to grab her hair and throw her down onto her front, finding the added weight of her lover on top did not bode well for Karina but that was the least of her problem when her face was smashed a few times into the mat to keep her quiet. Her abs were burning against the mat while the rest of her body was stunned, her head rattling as the idea of beating her opponent temporarily vanished.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next