Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

2 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi - Page 9 Empty Re: Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 30, 2017 12:42 am

Yugito just stared at Hoshi while trying not to show any emotion while she did this as both kawaii's were pulling and twisting each other's nipples when the other wrestler would curse. Thinking this was a sign that her opponent was close to moaning the white haired girl could not resist taunting the other kawaii as she said ''I believe it should be you who will be moaning for me Hoshiii'''while hoping the other wrestler did not notice she moaned the last word. Still for some reason she did not get a reply back right away and just took it as another sign that her opponent was struggling not to moan as Yugito just continued pulling and twisting Hoshi's nipples.

Back to top Go down

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi - Page 9 Empty Re: Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

Post by dragonswill Tue May 30, 2017 2:15 pm

Hoshi's face was red from anger but she was also trying so hard not to moan for the cat loving girl, Letting on her nipples go Hoshi would reach down and cup Yugito's crotch and then started to rub her sex softly. As she rubbed the girls sex she would continue to twist one of her nipples trying to make Yugito moan out. 'moan moan moan!' Hoshi was mentally shouting at her while she bite her lip harder. Hoshi knew if she opened her mouth she would moan out loud for her opponent to hear and mock.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 30, 2017 10:41 pm

Yugito would try not to giggle as her opponent's face turned red with anger after her comment as she had expected the other kawaii to make some sort of comment back. Still when that did not happen and she feels her nipples being released would only smirk as she hears her opponent moan out when she feels a hand on her crotch and would feel the other wrestler's hand move up and down on it causing her to moan as she had not expected that and could not risk mocking Hoshi for moaning a few seconds earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed May 31, 2017 1:59 pm

"ha! got you to moaaan" Hoshi said moaning at the end of that, still she would not stop her rubbing on the cat loving girls sex. She would smirk as she thought the girl was enjoying it and would try to push two fingers into her sex and finger her nice and slow. "I bet you love this your slutty girl." Hoshi said with a smirk. she wanted to end this soon. Trying to push Yugito off hoshi needed to get on top.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed May 31, 2017 10:21 pm

''Shut up you are moaning too''replied Yugito a bit annoyed an angry as she would pull harder on Hoshi's nipples before releasing them as she needed to even the others. ''Besides I got you to moan from merely playing with your breasts while you needed to go after my pussy so who is the slutty girl between us''asked the white haired girl as she attempted to go for her crotch but ended up being pushed off.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:23 pm

"Shut up im not moaning!" Hoshi said as Yugito released her nipples as the wannabe was able to push off the cat loving kawaii. "ha ha...That was a groan in pain not a moan " she defended as she got up and tried to get over to Yugito and grabb the girls legs. Grabbing the cat loving girls legs the wannabe would spread them before pushing her foot on yugito's crotch and rubbed her foot into it.

"here enjoy this bitch!" She said as she started to press down more and more while rubbing the girls crotch.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:40 pm

After Yugito had fallen off her opponent she would hear her say that she had not moaned but that what she heard was a groan of pain. As she tries to sit up she would reply ''please that was a moan and you know it Hoshi'' when she ended up on her butt with her legs spread.From their she would feel the other wrestler's foot against her crotch as she would bite her lip as the bitch was doing her best to make her cum as she tries to crawl backwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:37 pm

Hoshi smiled as she looked down at Yugito. "oh you look so adorable about to moan why dont you let it out and be done with it bitch" Hoshi said as she continue to rub Yugito's crotch with her foot but the girl started to crawl backwards which made Hoshi a bit unbalanced " stop squirming!" Hoshi yelled as she tried to re adjust her footing and grip on the cat loving girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:15 pm

Yugito just glared as she saw the bitch smile while looking down at her.To make matters worse was the fact that her opponent could not resist taunting her and call her adorable as the white haired teen thought ''I am not adorable you bitch I am sexy''while she feels her crotch being rubbed. Still her simple strategy seems to work as just by crawling backwards she was able to escape and unbalance her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:38 pm

Hoshi was unable to keep her grip on Yugito as the wannabe's grip would slip and she would stumble back trying not to trip. "dam it.." Hoshi said as she regain her balanced thankfully but she wasn't able to pull a win form that hold she did as she looked at the girl annoyed and would ready her self for anything she planned to do.

"Come on then bitch lets go.." Hoshi said as she raised her hands up ready for yugito.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next