Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

2 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi - Page 10 Empty Re: Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:00 pm

Yugito would smirk when she was able to make her opponent lose her balance and allow her to escape from Hoshi's grip. Still this was only a small victory as she saw that her opponent was quick to regain her balance just as she made it back to her feet. ''Why don't you come and get me for a chance bitch''replied the white haired teen as she got into a ready stance herself as she could not take the chance to attack and miss. Likely the same applied to her opponent but the Japanese could only hope she could be taunted into attacking first.

Back to top Go down

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi - Page 10 Empty Re: Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

Post by dragonswill Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:45 pm

Hoshi frowned at Yugito as she said that and knew it would be risky as she Approached the girl Hohsi would try and lock up with her in a shoulder lock up. " Im not stupid enough to attack you with out a plan slut" Hoshi said angrily as she pushed against the girl. Hoshi didn't had a plan at the moment she thought she could bring the girl down as she pushed Yugito back as much as she could .

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:03 pm

Yugito thought her plan had worked when she saw her opponent approach her and was about to try and grasp her by the wrist for a hiptoss. Sadly those plans went down the drain when Hoshi when for a shoulder lock up and she heard the other wrestler reply as she tried not to show she was hoping for something else. Still maybe she could enrage the other kawaii further by replying ''do you want an honest answer to that question Hoshi''in an honest tone as she pushed back/

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:24 pm

"shut up!" Hoshi yelled annoyed by Yugito's reply and would left up her knee and slam it down into the girl's gut. She would then turn the lock up into a head lock as she squeezed Yugito's head. She wanted to say something snarky but didn't know what to say so she just kept squeezing, she then had an idea as she started to pull Yugito forward and jump up doing a bulldog on the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:04 am

Yugito would have made a snappy remark after Hoshi yelled for her to shut up but got a knee to the gut which cut her off from saying anything. After that the hold she got in was chanced from a shoulder lock up to a headlock as she would feel her head being squeezed. As the white haired teen attempted to break free she wasted to much time to try and pry her opponent's arms open and got planted face first because of a bulldog.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:18 am

Hoshi smirked happily as she bulldog Yugito into the ring and would let her go. Looking at the girl Hoshi would grab her and roll her on her back and planted her but down ontop of the cat loving girl's belly. She raised her hand as if saying she won before jamming her fingers into Yugito and started to finger her a little. "Here enjoy bitch i know your loving this. " Hoshi smirked as she was feeling proud.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:21 pm

Yugito got planted face first onto the canvas with a bulldog as she barely notice her opponent rolling her onto her back until she feels someone sat down on top of her belly. When the white haired saw that the bitch was on top of her and was running her mouth like usual as she replied ''shut up youuuuuuu damnnn whoreee'' followed by covering her mouth as she moaned as a result of the fingering.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:38 am

Hoshi smirked as she got Yugito to moan out and would giggle "aww its soo nice to hear you moan for the better woman." Hoshi said giggling non stop. she thought she was going to win soon as she leaned more forward to get a better view on Yugito's sex. she was ready to win she was ready to beat this girl and then leave and maybe spend some time with her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:09 pm

Yugito was twitching beneath the other wrestler as the bitch was taunting her as she did not know what was worse. Hearing Hoshi say those damn words or just listening to her giggle as she attempted to find a way to escape as she attempted to grasp the other wrestler near her waist while she was sitting on her stomach. After that she would attempt to push left and right in an attempt to get her opponent to fall off her and end up on her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:13 pm

Hoshi could see Yugito struggling but then the girl would suddenly push up to her left causing Hoshi to be unbalanced and fall onto her side. "Shit!" Hoshi yelled out as she started to crawl away to get distance form Yugito. 'Damn it so close to getting her to cum" Hoshi growled thinking to her self as she needed to win and be done with that girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next