Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 5:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Costume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Costume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders - Page 5 Empty Re: Costume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders

Post by Winner3 Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:25 am

Kat had tried helping up Wonder Woman. Sure the end was a little anticlimactic and everyone could stand to see these two ladies keep going. The contest was great thus far. To the audience, having it end now via count-out felt like someone cut their fight short. Kat leaned forwards to observe Alaina as she declined any help and showed more of her own grit by fighting her way to her feet with her power.

As the amazon made her way to her feet, the announcement was made.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, the result of this contest is a DRAW via count-out!" Fans reacted with an array of emotions. Despite the noise emanating from the crowd, Kat expressed her concern and her disappointment with not being able to wrestle Sanders in a full match with a decisive winner. "I'm sorry if you're upset, girlfriend! I didn't mean to come across as condescending. I think the match was heated. I just wish we had more freedom so we could have a definite winner, you know? I'm sure the fans feel the same way." She said "Besides, this wasn't all bad, right? We raised a pretty fair amount of cash for those needy kids. Not bad for my first charity match, dontcha think?!" The costumed blonde finished her statement with a wink.

Costume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders - Page 5 RoNDaICostume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders - Page 5 RXleMMpCostume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders - Page 5 PNIUArHCostume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders - Page 5 PceFPw4
Costume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders - Page 5 V4UEFd
Costume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders - Page 5 IgQk2vCostume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders - Page 5 PP89dH8Costume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders - Page 5 ZoIhtGgCostume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders - Page 5 C8s1fSCostume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders - Page 5 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Costume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders - Page 5 Empty Re: Costume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:25 am

Alaina listened to Kat and that last part was at least a bright spot. Cash for charity was raised. The overall goal was successful. That much at least made the amazon smile a bit. Still, she felt like there was unfinished business. Kat must have felt the same way too, as truthfully she had Alaina right where she wanted her and only got a draw out of it. Kat having handled her so easily left a bad taste in Alaina's mouth too as she felt like she should have done better.

"I will take you on anytime. I will take you on right now. Rematch, falls count anywhere. Hell we can just fight entirely backstage and show them all a hardcore superhero battle for all I care. You did have me at the end. You did have victory taken from you. I feel like I should have done better, and need to prove to myself I am as good as I think I am. I need to know that I can beat you and be more than a punching bag."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:28 pm

Katherine was following along and nodding with everything her Amazon friend was saying. But the very last bit caught her attention.
"Punching bag?" Kat said with a puzzled look as she locked eyes with Alaina. "I gave you all you could handle in that ring just now BECAUSE I hold you in such high regard.
I've seen some of your title defenses. I know what you're capable of. And I wouldn't bother going all out against you if I thought you were below level."

The muscular She Hulk would slap her friend's thigh in an effort to bring her spirit ups, though it might not have been received that way, before finishing up her speech and heading to backstage. "I'll take you up on that match. I wouldn't wanna wrestle you to another count out. So falls count anywhere sounds perfect. My only condition is that you find your confidence and bring your A game.....I'm disappointed with this outcome to our first match, but you sound disappointed with yourself. So do some soul searching and dig deep and find the butt kicking Alaina that AFW's come to know and love. And meet me backstage so that we can have our match!" Kat said with a smile before winking to Alaina and following up by giving her a slightly more serious look.

"Do that or don't even bother showing up! Because if I find you backstage as the same crestfallen Wonder Woman that you are  right now, I swear to you that I will kick your sad-sack butt up and down this arena! And that's a promise!! " The audience reacted with shock and concern upon hearing Katherine make this remark. The green-haired powerhouse began to walk around the ring and towards the entrance ramp and towards the backstage area. It was apparent that there'd be real feelings and emotions  to be resolved in their next meeting, should Alaina decide to make good on her challenge and wrestle Katherine backstage. Many wondered if she still had the drive and the gall to meet Kat and risk being shown up, again.

Costume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders - Page 5 RoNDaICostume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders - Page 5 RXleMMpCostume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders - Page 5 PNIUArHCostume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders - Page 5 PceFPw4
Costume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders - Page 5 V4UEFd
Costume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders - Page 5 IgQk2vCostume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders - Page 5 PP89dH8Costume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders - Page 5 ZoIhtGgCostume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders - Page 5 C8s1fSCostume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders - Page 5 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:51 am

Alaina stood silently as Kat gave her speech, staring right at her. Alaina's hands were on her hips as she glared at Kat, shaking her head. An eyebrow raised when Kat said that the amazon had a sad sack butt and she almost smiled. As Kat made her exit Alaina stood there and stared towards the back.

Without a word she began to walk up the ramp, a glare and intense look etched on her face as she walked with a purpose. Kat wasn't going to know what hit her by the time the night was done.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5