by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match - Page 9 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:11 pm

Cecilia grit her teeth as she heard Misaki words again, feeling that arm around her head now that they were both up on their feet. The blond would wrap her arm around the brunette's head and get it in under her armpit as well. " Nah...this is the end for you!" Cecilia shouted out as her other arm went down and took a hold of Misaki's leg before the busty babe could lift Cecilia up.

Hooking it up as she'd then try and lift Misaki up into the air and swing her backwards for a nasty Fisherman's suplex! Attempting to counter Misaki's attempt with an even better one and show up the Berserk Ace just who was the better at suplexes!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match - Page 9 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:16 pm

Misaki was going for it, she was going to pull Misaki up and slam her down for another suplex. However, before she would pull her up vertically, she would feel her leg being gripped tightly. "Huh, what? Mngh...what the! Ngh"she would struggle to pull Cecilia up off her feet as the blonde held her ground well. Instead, she would soon find herself hopping up on one foot as Cecilia pulled her grabbed leg up off the mat before showing immense strength and skill to lift Misaki up and arch her back backwards, slamming the Ace down in a fisherman suplex

*THUD*

Misaki cried out loud in pain, clutching her back as she quickly sat back up on a seated position, clutching her back as she kicked the ring mats in frustration and pain. However, Misaki was not ready to be out-performed, the brunette would slowly rise back up on her feet.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:23 pm

Cecilia grinned and chuckle out grimmly as she slammed Misaki down with that powerful fisherman's suplex a move that shook the ring. The busty blond would roll over onto her front and push herself back. Seeing Misaki rising up towards her feet the blond would step in once Misaki was up. Trying to hook Misaki's arms behind her back and trap her in a double chicken wing hold.

" One more ride!" Cecilia shouted out as sweat dripped from her chin down onto the mat. Taking a deep breath she would lift Misaki up and throw herself backwards and then try and throw her back as she'd attempt and hit the Berserk Ace with a nasty tiger suplex!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:30 pm

Both of them going hard at each other, trading suplex after suplex. Cecilia was not done, she rose back up on her feet before the weakened Misaki and approached the Ace as soon as she got back up on her feet. Her guard was totally open and Cecilia managed to easily grab both of her arms and take them behind her back to lock in a double chicken hold. Misak struggled about, looking over on either shoulder as she tried to free her arms but it was an impossible task.

"Mngh, I don't think so!"she would hiss, raising her foot off the mat and stomping it down on Cecilia's toes for a blatant stamp. Misaki was driven to this point, she wasn't using the most dignified skill set in her arsenal but when it came down to it, she had to do this. A couple of stamps and Miskaki would free herself from Cecilia's grasps, she would quickly turn around and raise her boot once more, this time aimed at her abs to make her double over, whereby Misaki would attempt a third suplex yet again, this time a quick snap suplex!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:34 pm

Cecilia held Misaki's arms, this might just end this....but then that hard stomp on her toes came. " Agh!" Cecilia cried out, Misaki continued to stomp over and over until Cecilia felt as if her toes had been crushed, she staggered back a step and let go of Misaki, which gave the woman just the time she needed.

Misaki turned things around as she turned around and drover her boot right into Cecilia's rock hard abs. Then wrapped the Swede up for a snap suplex. Lifting the blond off of the mat and throwing her down quicker than the blond could even react to it.

The impact was fierce and caused the Swede's body to flop into in a seated position before slumping down onto the mat, arching her back off of the canvas as she would start to slowly push herself up again. She was determined to not let Misaki beat her...

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:37 pm

Misaki turned things around once more as she hit Cecilia with a third suplex. She quickly turned around and pushed back up on her feet but was amazed to see Cecilia slowly pushing back up on her feet. Misaki huffed and puffed, standing still for a second as she almost admired her opponent's determination and will power. "Just....quit dammit"she would hiss out at her before lunging in, looking to try and grab Cecilia by the shoulders, attempting to grapple her up once again as she looked to take the Mighty Swede down on the mat with a simple grapple takedown.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:42 pm

Cecilia had managed to move up to her feet, hunched over as Misaki stood up. She looked on at the frame of the busty beauty that was the Berserk Ace. She would grin at Misaki and shake her head. " You...quit...bitch." Cecilia spoke out as she would grin at Misaki. Seeing the woman move towards her, the People's Champ would try and step forward.

Looking to meet Misaki's abs with her shoulder and wrap her arms around her, she'd try and lift Misaki up into the air and arch backwards. Looking to throw her down with a a Northern Lights suplex! One of Cecilia's signature moves! To end this suplex contest once and for all!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:46 pm

As Misaki approached her foe, she raised an eyebrow at her as she looked on at the Ace with a grin and a shake of a head before insulting her and asking her to quit. " Not planning on quitting"she would reply before lunging in to grapple the blonde. That proved to be a big mistake as she was struck hard with a shoulder into her abs, causing her to stagger back and moan out in pain, with the wind being knocked out of her.

She felt her opponent's arm wrap around her body as she was lifted up and over the blonde as she showed off incredible flexibility in slamming Misaki down in a northern lights suplex. "AAHHHH" Misaki would cry out, clutching her back in pain.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:50 pm

Cecilia managed to get Misaki to act rashly and with it the blond bombshell was able to get Misaki into the perfect position to perform that Northern Lights suplex. Right after hitting it she slumped down onto her back and started to weakly move up towards her feet. Shaking her head the Swedish powerhouse would let out a light laugh.

" You're finished..."
Cecilia spoke out as she would move and take a handful of Misaki's hair, looking to pull the busty pink clad woman up onto her shoulder. Looking to set Misaki up for her finisher yet again. As tough as Misaki was proving to be, she very much doubted that Misaki would be able to continue after a second one of those!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:06 pm

Misaki did not have the strength to get back up after that one. The pink clad wrestler was down and out, not getting back up on her feet but still refusing to quit, shaking her head when the referee came near her. She was soon helped up on her feet by Cecilia who grabbed her by her brown locks and pulled her up, Misaki leaned weakly into Cecilia and once more she was pulled up on her shoulders for yet another one of her finishers.

She knew another one of those and she would surely be out of this. Misaki struggled a bit, her legs kicking out as she elbowed Cecilia in the side of her head before squirming off her shoulder and dropping in behind. As soon as she did, Misaki would wrap her arms around Cecilia's neck for a dragon sleeper, while jumping up and wrapping her legs around her waist for scissors as well, locking her new submission finisher....the Misaki lock!

"C-come on....you're finished now....just....QUIT"she would yell.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next