by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Yesterday at 8:22 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:39 am

Cecilia managed to pin Misaki's wrists down and then she started to feel the brunette struggle underneath her. Cecilia let out a light chuckle at the feeling of that toned frame struggling beneath her, fighting for air and trying to get up. She could feel Misaki's large breasts rubbing against her midsection as the Swede kept her firm brests placed on Misaki's face.

The blond could sense the hot breath of Misaki stroke against the Swede's sweaty tits and did what she could to tighten her hold on those wrists and stretch those arms further upwards. Moving her legs down she'd attempt to place her knees against Misaki's inner thighs to try and firmly pin the Berserk Ace against the mat.

" This match is mine, just give it up!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:51 am

Misaki was now in trouble, the swede had pinned her down with her weight and her arms were now pinned above her head. Cecilia's body grinded against Misaki as she kept pushing herself up against Misaki while her legs went around Misaki's to keep them in place and trapped under her. Her breasts were pressed against her mouth and nose, leaving no room to breathe. The Ace struggles intensified then slowed as she gradually lost her breath. Her body drenched in sweat as she couldn't get the Swede off.

Her moans and mumbles grew louder and louder as she started to fade away.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:57 am

Cecilia couldn't help but smirk widely as she had Misaki right where she wanted her, pinned beneath her and slowly fading away. The struggles from that sweat drenched body of the Berserk Ace slowly dying down and so did thosse moans and mumbles that came from her.

Once Misaki had weakened to the point where she was almost laying still underneath the Swede. Cecilia would move her breasts off of Misaki. " I guess that proves which one of us has the better pair." Cecilia let out as she would move her right hand to grab a handful of Misaki's brown hair. Moving up to her feet she'd try and guide Misaki up towards her feet and then try and guide that head down in between her legs. Doubling Misaki over, the Swede would attempt to wrap her arms around that tight waist of the Berserk Ace.

Pressing her large tits against the small of Misaki's back, Cecilia would attempt to lift Misaki up into the air and roll the busty beauty up onto her shoulders. Taking a moment to flaunt her strength she'd walk a small lap around the center of the ring, before attempting to slam Misaki down with a brutal powerbomb right in the dead center of the squared circle!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:04 am

Misaki was fading fast, her struggles grew less and less weak until she finally....stopped her movement under her. It seemed as if she was knocked out and as Cecilia peeled off her. She would be seen barely conscious as she took fresh breaths of air, her chest heaving up and down as she looked up at Cecilia, still with her teeth gritted. Cecilia got off her and taunted her once more, she was in no shape to reply as she was pulled up on her feet by her hair. Misaki was weak, she leaned into Cecilia a bit after she was pulled up on her feet, barely able to stand.

Cecilia shoved the Ace's head in between her thighs before wrapping her arms around her waist to pull her up on her shoulder. Misaki was now taken for ride as Cecilia strut around the ring, displaying Misaki for the fans. Misaki tried to counter, smacking her fists into her head a couple of times before she was SLAMMED down on her back.

*THUD*

"AHHHHHHHHHH" she yelled in pain, bridging up while clutching her back as she rolled over onto her side, in excruciating pain.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:17 am

It seemed as if Misaki has some life in her, and didn't enjoy being paraded around by the blond bombshell, as she made the Ace look like a prize that she was showing off to the crowd. As she started to throw a few punches down against the blond's head. She winced and whined with each hit as she would soon enough slam Misaki down onto the mat with that powerbomb!

She stumbled backwards a step and brought her hand up to her head and rubbed it. "Ngh...bitch." Cecilia cursed out under her breath as she would step up to the downed Misaki. Looking to raise her right boot off of the mat and stomp it down on Misaki's chest. Grinding her boot into those tits as she was trying to make a point now. " You ready to quit?! Say it and I won't have to actually destroy you!" Cecilia let out as she would place her right hand on her hip and move her left one up to flex and taunt, showing off over the supposed Ace.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:32 am

Misaki was powerbombed down to the ring mat from hell as her back really hurt after that impact. She bridged up and clutched her back as she rolled onto her side and moaned in pain but Cecilia was already on top of her once more as she raised her boot up off the mat and pushed Misaki down onto her back using her boot before stomping her boot on top of her chest and keeping it there, grinding her boot against her soft orbs. Misaki moaned in pain "Ahhhhh get your....foot off! This isn't a welcoming rug"she quipped as she grabbed her ankle with both hands to slowly push her foot off her chest.

She would slowly raise her opponent's foot slightly off her chest just to get a bit of leverage before quickly spinning on her backside, looking to slide her legs against Cecilia's standing legs, looking to sweep her off her feet!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:43 am

Cecilia grit her teeth, she was starting to get quite annoyed by Misaki's stubborness, is this what made her the best wrestler in Berserk? The fact that she just didn't know when to quit? Well...that was a trait that they both shared but this was really starting to annoy the blond beauty.

The Swede soon feel those hands on her ankle, forcing her foot upwards. Clicking her tongue in annoyance the stubborn blond bombshell would try and fight back by looking to push and force her foot down even further. Yet that played into Misaki's hand as soon those legs wrapped up around her leg and sweeped the Swede down onto the mat. Falling with a thud like a tree that had just been cut down!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:09 am

With the two battling for supremacy, Cecilia's boot was pressing down on top of Misaki's chest while the Ace tried to pull it off her. She had been using both arms to really push her boot off and as soon as she gained some ground, she would quickly slice her legs against Cecilia's standing leg to sweep her down, making her fall flat on her face next to Misaki. "Heh, pride has a fall, literally!"she would quip before quickly rolling over towards Cecilia, looking to straddle her back.

Once Misaki would lay on top of the blonde, she would snake her right arm around Cecilia's neck and lock in a sleeperhold as she began to squeeze hard. Her breasts would be pressed against Cecilia's upper back as her crotch would be grinding against her butt. Misaki was not done yet, she wanted to humiliate Cecilia. With her left hand she would bring her hand to Cecilia's face, with her index and middle finger, she would claw at Cecilia's nostrils and pull back hard while continuing to squeeze her neck with her right arm.

"SAY IT" she yelled.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:27 pm

Cecilia winced and pounded her hand against the mat as Misaki let out those words and then moved down right on top of her. The Swede shook her head what little she could before the brunette fighter moved her arms around the Swede's neck and head, locking in a painful sleeper hold. Compressing the arm around her neck and causing air flow to be restricted.

The busty Misaki's rear and breasts pressing against her back as the blond then felt that hand upon her nostril and those fingers pulling her nose and face in a painful hold. " Aagh!" Cecilia cried out in pain and frustration as she moved her hands up to Misaki's hand on her nose and tried to pull it off...but quickly she was forced to switch to the arm around her neck. Trying to eleviate the sleeper hold so that she could start to breath again!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:01 am

As Misaki tripped Cecilia down onto her front, the Berserk Ace would quickly straddle on top of her opponent and trap her in a sleeperhold submission. Her body would be on top of hers as their sweaty bodies were pressed together tight. Misaki's warm breath below against the back of Cecilia's neck as she constricted her foe.

Misaki further tried to humiliate her opponent as she pressed her fingers against the blonde's nostrils and pulled back, pulling her head back awkwardly as she gained a better leverage to squeeze her neck even harder. "Come on now, what do you say?"she would hiss as she torques the hold on even harder, looking to make her rival quit from this move.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next