by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:09 pm

Cecilia landed on her rear as she slammed Misaki down with that powerful fireman's carry stunner! That mighty finishers of hers to pay Misaki back for her own nasty finisher. The Swede panted out as she remained on her ass, shaking her head as she grit her teeth. Misaki's words had defiantly spurred her to action, she was without a doubt going to make sure Misaki quit....just for those condescending words that Misaki had just thrown her way.

She'd shout out at the ref as she was panting for breath, her large breast heaving with each heavy breath she took. Their beautiful busty frames were drenched in sweat as this had without a doubt been a brutal match. " Ask her!" She barked out to the ref-girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:13 pm

Misaki's world was rocked after being hit by that finisher, in a standard match that was probably about it for her. A cover would have kept her down for the count but this was not just about the 1-2-3, this was more than that and both ladies had their prides on the line. Misaki was looking up on the arena ceiling, her large busty chest heaving up and down as she took in heavy breathes. Sweat trickled down her forehead as she soon felt the referee kneeling next to her, asking her of her decision

Misaki smiled and then chuckled, "Heh....hehehe! Owww.....N-no. I'm not quitting....I wont..."she moaned as she slowly and gradually pulled her self up to a seated position. Her hair was a mess and her body a sweaty mess as she looked at Cecilia, smiling. "Can't finish the job can ya?"she chuckled, slowly rising up to her feet.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:18 pm

Cecilia would shake her head as she heard Misaki let out those words. She turned over so that she was facing Misaki and moved up to her knees as she watched Misaki get up to her seated position. Hearing those words and chuckle, seeing that smile the blond would shake her head. A smirk appearing on her own face as she panted out heavy breaths. She'd let out a chuckle of her own....

" Could say the same to you...You are one tough bitch...aren't you?" Cecilia let out as she would rise up to her feet as Misaki was. The two got up at the same time with arms raised. " Let's see how much more you can take....?" Cecilia asked as she'd step forward, looking to wrap her arms around Misaki's head and try and pull her into a collar and elbow tie-up!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:33 pm

"*cough* Yeah....I guess so" she would say softly as Misaki rose back up on her feet. Misaki raised her arms up high, crouching slightly as she circled her opponent. "I got a lot still left in me" she would respond, although in truth she was running on reserve at the moment. Misaki would nod, lunging in as if to go to the collar and elbow lock up but right at the last moment, she would duck in and go behind her opponent, wrapping her arms around Cecilia's waistline.

"Gotcha!" she would smirk as her boobs pressed up against Cecilia's back. Misaki would grit her teeth and get her feet sorted from under her, before launching Cecilia up and over her, slamming her down on her back in a German suplex.

*THUD*

"N-not done yet!"she would cry out as Misaki kept a hold of Cecilia's waist, scooting over as she began to pull the blonde up for a second suplex!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:38 pm

Cecilia's smirk grew wider as Misaki let out that bluff, judging from the way that the busty woman looked like she was just on the breaking point....though if she was honest the Swede was starting to reach her breaking point as well. The match wouldn't go on for very long....she needed to make it count.

The Swede moved in but once again Misaki used her quickness to dodged underneath and slip behind Cecilia. She click her tongue as Misaki pressed into her back, forcing her to take a step forward. Those sweaty tits sticking to her own sweaty back as she was then lift off of the mat and thrown backwards for a brutal german suplex!

" Agkh!" She gasped out as her legs flung over her head and she was folded in two, sher groaned out, her head swimming from the impact as she then felt herself being pulled up yet again to her feet.

"Grrh..."
Cecilia growled out as she would try and grab at Misaki's arms when she was up on her feet, and break the woman's hold of her waist. Trying to quickly move behind Misaki and wrap her own strong arms around Misaki's waist, hugging the woman tightly and pressing her huge tits against Misaki's back.

She'd lift the Berserk Ace off of her feet and throw her backwards with all her might for a nasty release German suplex!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:42 pm

"Ready for round two?" Misaki would ask Cecilia as she rose back up on her feet, still having her arms around the mighty Swede's waist as the two were back on their feet. As soon as Misaki was about to pull Cecilia up off her feet, she felt Cecilia's strong arms grab at Misaki's wrists, prying off her grip from her opponent's waist. Misaki gritted her teeth in frustration, trying to hold on as she couldn't believe the Swede still had enough strength left in her.

In an instant, Cecilia broke out and went in behind Misaki! who had her eyes widened in shock and let out a small girlish grunt when she felt her body being squeezed from behind. Soon, her feet would leave off the mat as she was launched up and over Cecilia and brought down on her back hard as Cecilia hit Misaki with a German suplex of her own!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm

Cecilia panted out as she remained on her back for a few seconds and then rolled over onto her front and pushed herself up to her knees, she would roll her shoulder and bring her hand up to the back of her head. Rubbing her hurting neck as she'd glare at Misaki, panting out as she thought back to their first match....the little suplex contest they had back then had been intense but fun...

She'd wait for Misaki to get up towards her knees as well before she'd start to push up to her feet. Nodding her head as felt as if Misaki knew what she had in mind. She would raise her arms and start to inch her way closer to Misaki. Gesturing with her hand for the brunette to come at her!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:54 pm

Misaki's debt was paid back in full as Cecilia hit her back with a German Suplex of her own. Misaki's back was really aching after that suplex, she bridged up a bit and clutched her back with her left hand and massaged it a bit. Luckily, Cecilia was a tired too and was feeling the effects of her earlier suplex and didn't decide to follow it up with a second suplex right away.

Misaki would slowly push up on her knees and then back up on her feet, both females exhausted yet still determined. Misaki smirked and nodded back, dashing in at Cecilia to drive her forearm into Cecilia's chest to stun her and break her guard before wrapping her arm around Cecilia's waist from the front as she looked to pull her up and over her, going for a belly to belly suplex this time! "Hyyaahhh!" she would roar attempting the suplex.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:01 pm

The two women seemed to be in agreement of what was to come next. A silent agreement between the two as Cecilia and Misaki were now on their feet, tired, drained and hurting this would be one of the final conflicts. Whoever won this contest might end up winning the match, and whoever won the match would be the undisputed better wrestler between the two.

The Swede step forward as Misaki came in, hammering that forearm into Cecilia huge breasts, sweat drops flying around them from the impact of that forearm strike as Cecilia staggered back. She didn't have long to do so though as the Japanese wrestler then went chest to chest with the Swede. Those sweaty tits got all familiar with each other before the Berserk Ace pulled the People's champion off of her feet and threw her down hard onto the mat with a nasty Belly to Belly Suplex!

Cecilia flopped onto the mat, her back arching of it as she released a silent scream..she kicked her feet against the mat and then tried to roll over onto her front...she shook her head, grit her teeth and tried to bare the pain as she would push herself up to her feet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:08 pm

Misaki managed to hit a second suplex on her opponent, happy with the result, it seemed Misaki would go for a third as Cecilia was to be seen in pain visibly. Misaki smiled as she quickly rolled over towards the Swede and got back up on her feet, helping Cecilia back up on her feet. "Sorry, but this is the end for you Cecilia" she would say softly, before trying to tuck her opponent's head under her arm as she looked to set her up for a third and classic suplex.

Misaki began to use her arm to place Cecilia's arm over the back of her own neck as she grabbed her briefs, attempting to pull her up vertically in an attempt to slam her down.

Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next