by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:23 pm

Cecilia grit her teeth, growling out loudly as Misaki kept pulling her back in the painful hold, stretching Cecilia's back against that knee of the brunette beauty. Though Cecilia was slowly but surely starting to pry off those fingers of Misaki's! Looking to jerk those hands off of her chin and stretch those arms outwards.

The busty blond powerhouse would try and use her great power in order to try and pull Misaki forward and attempt to throw the pink clad beauty over her head, trying to force Misaki to fall down on her back in front of the Swedish bombshell!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:19 pm

Cecilia had always prided herself in her power and Misaki wanted to match that. Not only in skill and technique but the Berserk Ace was never afraid to test her strength against those who she thought she could hold her own against. As she had locked her fingers around Cecilia's chin and pulled her back to make her chest puff out, she felt her fingers slipping off the blonde's chin as Misaki used her hands to slowly pry her fingers off.

Misaki gritted her teeth and fought her efforts valiantly but the Mighty Swede had the upper edge as she pulled Misaki's hands off of her chin and stretched them outwards. Once Cecila was free, she used her impressive strength to pull Misaki forward, flipping her over Cecilia's back and down onto her own infront of the blonde!

"Mngh Whooaa!"

*THUD*

"Owww....shit!" she cried.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:21 pm

The Swede soon enough yanked and pulled Misaki up over her and threw her back first down against the mat. The mighty Swede would proceed to try and rub her neck and arch her back a bit, looking to reach out with one of her hands down towards Misaki's brown hair. Looking to pull the woman up into a seated position so that Cecilia was behind her pink clad rival.

Cecilia would attempt to pull Misaki up into a stand and slide her arms up in underneath Misaki's arms and try and clasp her hands against the back of Misaki's head. Pushing her huge rack into the Berserk Ace's back as she attempted to lock her into a painful full nelson submission hold!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:28 pm

It was Misaki's turn to be put through some painful holds as her back slammed against the ring mats when Cecilia used her impressive strength to pull Misaki over her back and flip her down on the mat. Misaki let out a moan and cursed out in frustration but Cecilia was already on the move.

Misaki had a painful expression on her face as she twisted her body left and right, while her legs kicked the mats furiously. The Ace had an idea, she pressed her sole against the mat to push up, looking to push back into Cecilia to try and make her go down on her back with Misaki on top.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:26 am

Cecilia grinned as she locked in the full Nelson hold, pressing her huge breasts into the back of the lovely Misaki Toyoda. There was a bit of struggle from Misaki, but the Swede was the stronger of the two and she kept the hold locked in tight. Though Misaki seemed to have a different idea for how to escape. Jumping up like she did the busty pink clad wrestler attempted to push Cecilia back....

However, the mighty blond tried to use that push against Misaki, looking to spin them around and try and throw Misaki front first into the mat and come down on top of her rival. Looking to keep her hold locked in tight on the busty Berserk Ace!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:39 pm

Misaki was never going to simply out-muscle her opponent and power out of the full nelson. She had to be clever if she was going to get out of this submission hold. She attempted to use her leg strength to try and counter Cecilia's impressive upper body strength as she pushed up using her legs to try and back up into the blonde but Cecilia saw it coming and was ready to counter.

The blonde used Misaki's push against her as she spun her around to throw Misaki front first into the mat and come down on top of her while keeping her hold locked in tight on the Berserk Ace. "Mmngh shit! Owww" Misaki moaned out as her face was pressed against the mat, her cheek really grinding against it as she wriggled under her opponent,really trapped now.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:10 pm

Throwing Misaki down face first into the mat as she kept that full nelson locked in, her large breasts pushing down int Misaki's back as she had her rival trapped....it wasn't enough though. The Swede would try and shuffle up so she was seated on top of the brunette woman's lower back, almost on her rear.

Keeping the Full Nelson locked in the Swede tried to pull the Japanese woman up into a camel clutch full nelson variation! Looking to have Misaki's large breasts on display for the AFW crowd! " Hah! Wanna quit yet ?!" Cecilia said in a cocky voice, knowing that it would get under Misaki's skin!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:57 pm

As Misaki was shoved down face first into the mat while still being trapped in that painful full nelson hold, she felt her opponent's large breasts pushing down into Misaki's back while her own were being pressed against the mat. She wasn't done there Cecilia would scoot backwards so she was seated on top of Misaki's lower back, making her a hard target for Misaki to find.

Cecilia transitioned the full nelson into a camel clutch full nelson variation, Misaki's back really pushed back and raised up off the mat as her chest was protruding as she panted hard and fast, her body sweating now as she was in alot of pain and Cecilia asked her to quit. Misaki shook her head, using her legs to try and wriggle free while also using her hands to try and power out of the full nelson!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:50 pm

Cecilia held in the new hold tightly as she felt Misaki shake her head a bit, this hold served well in both weakening paining and humiliating Misaki as those large breasts of hers were put on full display for the crowd. Causing the Swede to grin wildly as all those flashes from camera phones and cameras shot off. The Swede soon started to feel the woman start to struggle underneath her, something that the Swede just couldn't allow.

The bigger and stronger Cecilia would start to try and push up towards her feet and deadlift Misaki up into the air. Looking to hold her off of her feet and then throw her backwards with all her might in an attempt at a mighty Dragon Suplex!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:12 am

Misaki was trapped pretty bad, she wriggled and squirmed under Cecilia as she held her full-nelson clutch tightly. Misaki shook her head as she was put in thus humiliating position as her breasts were put on full display for the crowd. Misaki wasn't gonna give up though, even though the pain was as bad the humiliation she wasn't going to quit. As Misaki started to struggle, Cecilia would soon start to shift tactics, knowing full well that she wasn't going to allow Misaki to get back in the momentum.

With an impressive display of strength, the mighty blonde would start to push up towards her feet and dead lift Misaki up into the air, Miskai gasped as her eyes widened in shock as she was pulled off her her feet and then thrown backwards as Cecilia slammed the brunette with a Dragon Suplex!

*THUD*

Misaki let out a loud scream as her back slammed against the ring mats and she quickly rolled over onto her belly, her legs kicking the mats in pain as she clutched her back, her back in real pain as her body glistened in sweat!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next