Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ninjas Do It Stealthily

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ninjas Do It Stealthily - Page 2 Empty Re: Ninjas Do It Stealthily

Post by acuyra Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:15 am

Beneath the table, Kozue deftly pulled her shoes off, working one after the other and exposing them both to the cool breeze of the room. She’d washed up good, so there wouldn’t be any smell. The surprise was all hers.

In a moment.

”Eh.” Kozue stretched back and gobbled up the nut, putting her quick mouth to good use. ”Japan is the Land of Weird Things. I mean, what, two hours ago, you and me were beating the shit out of each other. Now we’re having drinks in a bar.”

Kozue brought one leg out and stretched it on, laying her foot down between Asami’s legs. She didn’t do much, not yet, but the wiggling of her toes was a silent promise there’d be more.

”In two hours, who knows.” She leaned back with that same, sly smile, and ran her finger around the rim of the glass. ”So that’s my story, you go next. The ninja suit’s just a gimmick?”

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:34 pm

"Two hours?" Asami echoed. "Why so long?"

She gave Kozue a flirty wink as she felt the other woman's foot slide between her legs, up against the crotch of her pants. She didn't comment. Instead she quietly and stealthily took a foot out of it's sandal. Asami would slide that foot along Kozue's leg, tracing it slowly back until, in a matching of the ante, she pressed it against the American's groin, pressing gently. She raised her eyebrow in a silent challenge as she began to speak.

"Well, I guess like every good story, mine starts when I was a kid...." she began, keeping her voice even while her foot rubbed up and down Kozue's crotch....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:46 pm

”I’m just pacing myself, is all. Don’t want to rush.”

Kozue had to admit, she was impressed by Asami’s ability to resist what she considered to be her superior footsie skills. She turned things up a little, moving her foot down her fellow ninja’s slender thing, letting her toes slide against those sinewy thighs. Hopefully she’d get to give them a more in-depth look, later…

For now, though, it was story time. ”How young? Pre or post awesome breasts?” She shrugged. ”Just trying to paint a picture.”

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:18 am

"Oh, pre-boobage." Asami replied, although she shifted in her seat slightly as Kozue ran her foot along her leg. "I was like....eight when this first started."

She had to admit, this was pretty hot. All these people around them, and yet under the table, they were definitely up to naughty deeds.

Speaking of which.

The Japanese woman moved her foot to the side, rubbing up against Kozue's inmer thigh, moving close to her sex and then away, teasingly.

"You see, I loved the whole idea of ninja, since I was a child. Still do, actually. My folks enrolled me in a karate dojo as a sort of...indulgence. To them, one martial art was as good as another, as long as it taught fitness, discipline, all those parent-y sort of reasons. But...I also found out I liked the fighting part. The competetion, the thrill of pitting yourself against someone. And so, I began learning more and more styles. Kung fu. A little judo....boxing. You'd be amazed how many different ways to fight you can learn on Tokyo. Eventually, at twelve, just when these things started to make themselves, known .I wanted to learn ninjutsu. After all, it was the art of the ninja..."

At the mention of 'rhese things' Asami motioned to her generous chest....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:48 am

All of the sudden, Kozue was feeling a little naked, and not in the way she would’ve liked. She thought she was hot stuff, but most of her fighting ability was self-taught, adapted, hodge-podge. By comparison, Asami was like a wrestling Swiss Army knife, with more styles under her belt than she could count on one hand.

Then again, Kozue had come pretty close to beating her, a few times. Not bad for a scrawny, self-taught thing like herself.

”So, those are-” Kozue was cut off when Asami got more into the act, letting her own legs come into play. As expected, she was quite deft, and she didn’t both to hide the moan.

Kozue slid her hip forward, both to give Asami easier access and to make it easier for her. ”So,” She started again. ”Those are real, huh? Good to know. I’m curious how you came to the AFW, though. Wrestling fan, too?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2