Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yuki Nakamura vs Sonic Cat

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Yuki Nakamura vs Sonic Cat - Page 3 Empty Re: Yuki Nakamura vs Sonic Cat

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:22 am

The revelation started to dawn on Yuki, and it couldn't be more perfect. Playing up the villainous wrestler heel, the snowdrop laughed. Gripping her green hair, Yuki gave the hero a shove, cornering her near the turnbuckles before going to town, driving kick after kick to her opponent's midsection and sides.

"Feeling weak now hero?" she asked.

Yuki Nakamura vs Sonic Cat - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:31 am

Sonic was indeed feeling weak, what could she do without the source of her power!? Kick after kick began wearing down upon the poor heroine, she could endure this and had endured much worse than this at both Wrestle Angels and Ring Dream, but that did not chamge the fact that the near constant stream of kicks was beginning to wear her down. Sonic's speed was sure to be cut from the loss of her crown but she should still have at least some of her speed. Sonic would attempt to slip between Yuki's legs in an attempt to set her up for a German Suplex!

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:37 am

Yuki felt this new rush of power with the hero crumbling before her. Was this what being in control of a match felt like? She liked it....a lot. In the moment of respite she gave the girl Sonic tried to make a mad dash to dart between her legs and wrap her arms around the heel's waist.

Giving an annoyed huff, she threw back her elbow into the side of Sonic's skull to release her. Taking a hold of her arm, Yuki whipped the girl chest first into the corner, ready to catch the stumbling jobber with a German Suplex of her own when she caught the poor young woman.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:12 am

Sonic's heart sank a bit as Yuki's elbow collided full force with her temple. Sonic tried not to make a sound but couldn't stop herself. "Ukyaaa!!" Sonic shrieked as she was whipped into the corner. Without her power crown this would be immensely difficult. If only she could get to her crown, damn! She could even see it!

As Sonic felt herself getting lifted by the heel Yuki, she would attempt to grab hold of both of the top two ropes in an act of defiance. If she could leap upwards out of her opponents grip she may be able to latch her opponent into a a frankensteiner!

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:15 am

"OH NO YOU DON'T HERO!!!" Yuki yelled, wrenching her free of the ropes and bending backward, aiming to slam her down on her upper spine in a german suplex. Letting go, Yuki would get to her feet, ignoring the booing crowd and dragging the hero to her feet. Smirking at her dazed face, the heel pated her cheek, ready to play up this whole supervillain angle. Hey it was proving to be fun so far, so why not go all in?

Tilting her face upward, she whispered, "Now that your pesky crown is gone, you're wide open for me to use my ultimate technique! This will drain you till you're as weak as a kitten!"

With that said, Yuki planted a deep kiss on the woman's lips, holding her in an iron clad grip.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:01 am

Sonic's attempt at resistance was quickly foiled by Yuki's dastardly suplex. "Ukkyaaaaa~" Sonic would squeal and cradle her throbbing head. Before she knew it she was roused from her pain by the thunderous roar of the crowd. Sonic would whimper pathetically as her opponent dragged her to her feet by her hair. Sonic was on the verge of tears but she couldn't cry! Not in front of all of the aspiring heroes in the audience or in front of the villain in front of her! " You'll never defeat a true Hero of ju-" the rest of her would-be heroic speech was cut short by Yuki's unbreakable liplock! The already depowered sonic could feel her energy being sapped! This woman might be some sort of seductress-demon! No wonder she was so powerful. Sonic would weakly attempt to fight back gently pounding against yuki's arms as she rubbed her thighs together feeling herself getting ever so slightly aroused...

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:11 am

The light pounding against Yuki's arms was fading, much to her delight. It seemed Sonic took this hero thing waaaaaay too seriously. Apparently she thought this kiss was a way to weaken her, in which case this was perfect.

After a good minute or so, Yuki broke off the kiss, laughing at the pitiful look on Sonic's face, "Maybe i should crush you here and now. I think a couple finishers will do, don't you?"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:24 am

Sonic's big watery eyes no longer showed any sign of fighting spirit, the match wasn't even over yet and ahe could already feel a sense of defeat and dread coming over her. As she was finally released from the liplock she would give Yuki a rather vacant expression, as of Yuki had completely drained her of her life force. Sonic's fans in the audience would begin chanting her name hoping to restore some or the heroine's fighting spirit. Sonic's vacant mind was slowly starting to come back online! She felt she had a job to do!

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:29 am

Waving off the crowd chanting Sonic's name, Yuki made sure to make the kick to the hero's gut extra painful before shoving her between her legs. Making a rock sign before sticking out her tongue, reminiscent of her old friend Anne. After taking a moment to savor her victory, she hopped up to fall right back down to her knees, driving Sonic face first in a pedigree.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:31 am

Sonic's plan, whatever it had been was immediatly foiled, as she lay sprawled out of the canvas clutching her face whimpering pathetically. "A h-h-hero never surrenders!" She would say from behind her hands. She just needed to get her crown! If she could just do this she may be able to turn this around! Heroes never lose, at least not in the long run!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next