Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yuki Nakamura vs Sonic Cat

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Yuki Nakamura vs Sonic Cat Empty Yuki Nakamura vs Sonic Cat

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:04 am

STANDARD MATCH: WINNER BY PINFALL, SUBMISSION OR KNOCKOUT

Heel Yuki:

Finally......this was Yuki's moment. No more Miss Snowflake, no more formalities, and no more little miss nice girl. Tonight, she was going to do whatever it took for her to win, rules and the crowd be damned. The prospect thrilled her in a way. Finally she could cut loose and not hold back against whoever her unfortunate opponent would be. All her pent up rage and aggression was finally hitting it's breaking point, and she was going to destroy whoever stepped down the ramp after her.

The crowd was gossiping about her dyed hair, and the black bodysuit covering her and hugging her form, leaving little to the imagination. Sliding almost cat like into the ring, she cast her sharp gaze on the ramp, waiting to see who had the worst luck in their lives.

Yuki Nakamura vs Sonic Cat WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Yuki Nakamura vs Sonic Cat Empty Re: Yuki Nakamura vs Sonic Cat

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:15 am

Sonic Cat:

This was it! Sonic was beyond excited to be back on the cosmic stage! Her theme music blasted on the soundsystem as she sprinted down the ramp with her arms extended trying to high-five as many fans as she possibly could on her way to the ring. Once she arrived at the base of the ring she would climb up and flip over the top rope landing on her feet. "Evil doer! Prepare to face the wrath of the Super Sonic Heroine! The Child of Justice! Sonic Cat!" Sonic finished her little speech with a dynamic pose that was punctuated by a massive explosion of pyrotechnics from the ramp.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:34 am

Yuki couldn't help it. As soon as her opponent finished her entrance, the snowdrop doubled over in laughter from the sheer absurdity of it all. Her opponent looked cute in that outfit, but that wasn't gonna stop her from putting the hero to the mat for the night.

Once she recovered from her laughter, she wiped her eyes looking at Sonic with an evil glee, "Wrath? I don't think you could be mean to anyone, so take your wrath and shove it, cause by the end of this match cutie, you'll be staring up at the lights for the 1,2,3."

Oh Yuki was gonna have fun pulling this play hero apart.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:42 am

Sonic pouted, she wasn't going to let her opponent get to her! She was just another evil-doer, and all evil doers get what they deserve in the end! Sonic backed up a few steps into her corner, waiting for the bell to ring. once it did she was going to show this evil-doer the power of justice!

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:51 am

Yuki for her part simply lounged in her corner. This newbie was all flash and no substance, so beating her shouldn't be too hard. When the bell rang, she shocked the audience by waltzing right over to the hero and stood there, arms at her sides and in a nonthreatening position. Smirking, she winked at Sonic, "Well hero if you're so strong, how about taking the first swing at me? Be careful though. Once you hit me, I'm not gonna stop till you are on your back begging for me to pin you!"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:58 am

Sonic was bewildered! This villain was much stronger than she initially thought! She must be a master of mental attacks!"Y-You're mental attacks a-are powerless against a true heroine!" Sonic at a complete loss for what to do decided that just standing there would do nothing at all. She would leap into the air and swing her leg right at her opponent's head letting out her signature battle cry "Ukyuu~!"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:17 am

Yuki was stifling a laugh. She hadn't even thrown a punch, and yet Sonic acted like she got full on hit. Did she get that shaken by Yuki? Then this will be easier than he thought. The kick caught her off guard though, staggering the snowdrop slightly. Taking a moment, she stood up straight, looking at Sonic with a gleam in her eye. Faster than the hero could blink, she slammed her fist into the exposed gut window in her opponent's outfit.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:19 am

Sonic would let out a high pitched yelp as the snowdrop's punch hit her straight in the gut, She was falling straight into this evil-doer's trap! Sonic would fall to her knees and clutch her stomach looking up at her opponent with fighting spirit burning in her teary eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:36 am

One punch took her down to her knees? Oh this was gonna be fun.Looking over her opponent, she took in the look, eyes settling on the crown. Walking over, yuki tilted the young woman's chin up to look at her, "Awwww is the little hero feeling powerless? Maybe I should take that nice crown from you when i squash you into the dirt."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:51 am

Sonic breathed a sigh of relief, the punch to her gut had hurt unbelievably but not as much as she had let on, once her opponent got into the right place The Sonic Heroine would spring upward sending her skull colliding into the snowdrop's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next