Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 173 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yuki Nakamura vs Sonic Cat

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Yuki Nakamura vs Sonic Cat - Page 2 Empty Re: Yuki Nakamura vs Sonic Cat

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:15 am

"Ok now gorgeous, time for you to-ARGH!" Yuki's taunt slipped into a yell of pain, with the crown smashing into her temple and knocking her back flat on her ass. Stunned, the young woman quickly grew more and more furious. How DARE this upstart pull a stunt like that! Try and knock HER down? She'd show her. Waiting for Sonic to get closer, she'd lash out with her boot, aiming to catch the hero in the jaw when her guard was down.

Yuki Nakamura vs Sonic Cat - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:24 am

Sonic felt pretty bad relying on such a dishonest tactic, but sometimes even heroes need to make tough decisions. Sonic wasn't taking anymore chances with Yuki. Without turning around Sonic would began ascending the turnbuckle. She was beside herself with excitement as she began setting up for her first SONIC KICK of her AFW career! If Sonic was in luck Yuki would be standing by the time she got to the top! it all depended on Yuki...

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:37 am

Yuki herself couldn't believe that brat caught her off guard. That wasn't gonna happen again. Getting to her feet, she looked up as Sonic was about to leap off the top rope. Big mistake on her part. Tensing up, Yuki would wait until Sonic jumped, before her boot shot out to nail the woman with a superkick to the skull.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:38 am

Sonic crouched down before bellowing out with all of her might "SONIC KICK!" She lept off the ropes getting an incredible amount of air before coming down with her right leg extended into a flying kick, bellowing her trademark "Ukyuuuu~!" The entire way down before being quickly silenced by a devastating kick straight to her head!

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:51 am

Needless to say it was extremely satisfying to shut the hero up with a kick to the jaw. Smirking, Yuki sauntered over, grabbing a fistful of green hair before dragging the woozy hero to her feet.

"Awww what's wrong hero? Feeling a slight headache? Here, let's make it all better." she taunted, before pulling the crown off in one swift motion, and placing a kiss on her head.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:00 am

Sonic collapsed horrendously on the mat clutching her chin in her hands. "Gyuuuuuu~" she would weakly moan as she rolled on the mat. Sonic would let out another high pitched squeal as she was brought to her feet. Sonic's knees were buckling, her head was pounding. She couldn't lose this match! She'd been through worse and... then Yuki removed her crown. it took sonic a moment to realize what was actually going on but her expression changed to one of sheer terror. "N-n-no!" Sonic shrieked before flailing wildly trying to get her crown back.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:05 am

Seeing the reaction and look of terror on the girls face only fueled the snowdrops evil side. Smirking, she tossed the crown out of the ring, with it landing on the matted floor with a thump.

"Sorry honey, but that crown really isn't your style. But it will make a nice trophy. Besides, I'm sure you can get a cheap one to match your pathetic skills." she teased, wondering what was causing the hero to act all panicked about a stupid crown

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:21 am

Sonic was devestated, this had never happened before! She wore that crown everywhere! without it her power was gone! Sonic frantically attempted to chase after the crown, She made a mad dash for the ropes hoping that she was still fast enough to make it out of the ring before the dastardly Yuki could get a hold of her!

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:29 am

Sonic mad a mad dash for the ropes, but Yuki wasn't having any of that. Yanking on her green hair, the snowdrop, dragged her back to the center of the ring, "All this fuss over a crown? Pretty pathetic if you ask me. What's so special about it?"

She kept an iron grip on the hero, ready to nail her after she gave her answer.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:37 am

"Ukyaaaa" Sonic moaned as she was stopped dead in her tracks by Yuki's grip on her hair. Sonic would futliley attempt to resist before being dragged back to the center of the ring. The Super Sonic Heroine tried to regain her composure but the villain's grip on her hair was far to much to bare, the pain was getting to her. "I-i-i-it's the source of my super p-p-p-p-power..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next